Windows 10: Warning from Samsung Settings: "Auxiliary power is connected. Pleas...

Discus and support Warning from Samsung Settings: "Auxiliary power is connected. Pleas... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! When I connect my monitor to my Notebook Series 9 (NP930QAA) using a USB-C/USB-C cable I receive the following message from Samsung Settings:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sandro, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Sandro Win User

Warning from Samsung Settings: "Auxiliary power is connected. Pleas...

Hi!
    When I connect my monitor to my Notebook Series 9 (NP930QAA) using a USB-C/USB-C cable I receive the following message from Samsung Settings:
    Auxiliary power is connected. Please connect a rated adapter because the system can be discharged by using more than 10W (5V/2A) power for a long time.

Warning from Samsung Settings: "Auxiliary power is connected. Pleas... [​IMG]
    In fact, my monitor delivers around 70W via USB-PD profile.
    As far as I could notice (I have just bought the monitor) the notebook battery remains in a steady 85% charge (*) and it does not seem to be discharging.
    I could understand the message if the monitor was delivering less than 10W. But the warning is the opposite.
    On the other hand, when I connect an external power pack which delivers up to 15W ([email protected]) this warning is not presented at all.
    I would like that someone explain this message to me.
    Thank you!
    *: Samsung Settingss Battery Life Extender+ is on
    Windows 10 1909
    Samsung Setting & Samsung Settings Expansion Pack 1.0.49.0

:)

Sandro, Mar 18, 2021

2. POWER SETTINGS

Hi Gerald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Let us know few thing to analyze the issue.

• What is the make and model of the pc?

• Are you able to wake the computer back from sleep?
    This issue might occur due to some corruption in the power settings.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Let’s run Power troubleshooter.

The power troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix any incorrect power settings. Refer to these steps to run this troubleshooter:

• Select settings in the drop down menu below search and type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.

• Click on Power troubleshooter and follow the prompts.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to try method 2.

Method 2: Create new Power Plan.

Please refer to “Can I create a power plan?” section of the link below:

Power plans: frequently asked questions

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/power-plans-faq#1TC=windows-8

Note: Steps for Windows 8 or 8.1 applies to
    Windows 10.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Ryan Mon1 Win User
    Can't Change Power Settings

Thank you for the quick response. We will now move to the second phase of troubleshooting. We suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

Method 1: Run the Power Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with your system's power settings. Here's how:

• In the search box, type troubleshooting, and then click
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

Method 2: Customize Power options.

If issue persists, the the following steps and check.

• In the search box, type Power options, and then click.
    • Click on choose when to turn off display from the left pane.
    • Click on Restore default settings for this plan.
    • Click on Change advance power settings.
    • Scroll down and expand Power buttons and lid.
    • Expand Power button actions.
    • Click on the Setting and set it to Shut down.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ryan Mon1, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Warning from Samsung Settings: "Auxiliary power is connected. Pleas... - Similar Threads - Warning Samsung Settings

2. Wireless connection from Desktop to Samsung QN90C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless connection from Desktop to Samsung QN90C: I'm trying to connect to Samsung QN90C 43" from my Desktop using the TPLINK AX3000 TX50e Wifi 6 Pci Express Adapter using Miracast, but always get the error message "The connection request from <MY PC> was not successful. You can try reconnecting using your moible device."I...
  3. Wireless connection from Desktop to Samsung QN90C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless connection from Desktop to Samsung QN90C: I'm trying to connect to Samsung QN90C 43" from my Desktop using the TPLINK AX3000 TX50e Wifi 6 Pci Express Adapter using Miracast, but always get the error message "The connection request from <MY PC> was not successful. You can try reconnecting using your moible device."I...
  4. "Pleas sign in"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Pleas sign in": Hi, I keep getting a " please sign in" message on my file explorer but when I click on it to sign in the button doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pleas-sign-in/9ccf8315-19d5-497c-9614-0e6da0be5c9e
  5. "Pleas sign in"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Pleas sign in": Hi, I keep getting a " please sign in" message on my file explorer but when I click on it to sign in the button doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pleas-sign-in/9ccf8315-19d5-497c-9614-0e6da0be5c9e
  6. Warning from Samsung Settings: "Auxiliary power is connected. Pleas...

in Windows 10 Support
    Warning from Samsung Settings: "Auxiliary power is connected. Pleas...: Hi! When I connect my monitor to my Notebook Series 9 (NP930QAA) using a USB-C/USB-C cable I receive the following message from Samsung Settings: Auxiliary power is connected. Please connect a rated adapter because the system can be discharged by using more than 10W (5V/2A)...
  7. Auxiliary keyboard no longer sustaining connection.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auxiliary keyboard no longer sustaining connection.: My Razer Blackwidow chroma has not been able to connect since I updated last night. It was reliably connected before the updates I did off of my Alienware optimization window. does anybody know what the resolution is?...
  8. Power off with out warning.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power off with out warning.: I am using Sony Vaio laptop operating on Window 10. Whenever the lap top operating on low battery mode, it shuts off with out any warning message saying " battery low, please switch on power supply". Hence it is a problem, when you are working on important file, laptop goes...
  9. "Bluetooth Auxiliary" simply disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Bluetooth Auxiliary" simply disappeared from Device Manager: [ATTACH] I can no longer use any Bluetooth profile on my laptop, not even what I'm used to: A2DP https://preview.redd.it/yaqzche3up041.png?width=683&format=png&auto=webp&s=0759c8387ca98e2b15371e59791cf42ef5a31674 submitted by /u/wesley10pro [link] [comments]...
  10. Pleas Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pleas Help: Hi, I'm really worried. Someone has emailed me, saying they have a recording of me from my laptops face camera, they know what movie I was watching and are supposedly in possession of my personal files due to visiting one of their sites. Please help as they threatening me and...