Windows 10: Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219

Discus and support Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I don't experience any problems with my PC, but in event viewer I got on every startup 2 warnings, they are almost identical just one number is making... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Thermaltake, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219

I don't experience any problems with my PC, but in event viewer I got on every startup 2 warnings, they are almost identical just one number is making them different from each other. All drivers are installed properly and they are working fine, I have no idea why are those two warnings keep poping up, can someone tell me how to fix this or something, thanks.

Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID	219 [​IMG]

Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID	219 [​IMG]

:)

Thermaltake, Mar 4, 2017

2. Kernel-Pnp Event-ID 219 warning

Please provide more information so that the cause of your problem may be diagnosed.

Please restart your computer and allow 20 minutes for the system to run before uploading information required to help me investigate your problem. When examining Event Viewer log files many, not all, problems show in the period immediately after
    the computer has been booted.

Please provide a copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type msinfo32
    and click OK . Place the cursor on
    System Summary. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located. Click Save.
    Files in the txt file format are preferred.Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file.The system creates
    a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. If the
    report is in a language other than English, please state the language.

Please upload to your OneDrive and share with everyone a copy of your
    System log file from your Event Viewer and post a link here. Please remove any earlier copies of the logs from your OneDrive.

To access the System log select the keyboard shortcut Win+R, type
    eventvwr.msc and press the ENTER key. From the list in the left side of the window select Windows Logs and System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and
    Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do not provide filtered files.
    Do not place the cursor in the list of reports before selecting Action from the menu. Do
    not clear logs whilst you have a continuing problem.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Mar 4, 2017
  3. Kernel-Pnp Event-ID 219 warning

Here is some additional information when this morning i try to fix the problem with Windows 10 troubleshooter

USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller has a driver problem

Not fixed

There is a problem with the driver for USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller. The driver needs to be reinstalled.

Device information

Name:
    USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller

ID:
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D2F&SUBSYS_505317AA&REV_21\3&33FD14CA&0&A0

Error code:

Reinstall device driver
    Completed

There is a problem with the driver for USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller. Reinstalling the driver might fix this problem.

But still unsolved ....

pls somebody help me

Thankyou

Tatan Taryadi, Mar 4, 2017
  4. Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219

Anyone knows maybe ?

Another thing I found interesting is that both of those warnings are from my 2 hard drives that are connected to Asmedia SATA controller, I installed 3.2.1.0 latest drivers for Asmedia SATA controller.

Thermaltake, Mar 6, 2017
  5. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

Are those drives removable or external ?

This error is often seen when a system is restarted or shutdown with external media present. When these then no longer are present later on the warning is issued.

The responsible service is Portable Device Enumerator which you can disable.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Mar 7, 2017
  6. Asmedia controller on windows 10 set drives to be removable I don't know the reason of that and how to remove that option because those are drives that are in my pc and I am using them every day. Other than that I don't have any removable stuff present connected to my PC except usb mouse/keyboard.

Thermaltake, Mar 7, 2017
  7. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

OK, then just disable that service. It's not needed anyway.
    If these errors are just one of 's you can delete the keys shown in EV in the registry as well.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Mar 7, 2017
  8. Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219

How can I turn off that service ?

Thermaltake, Mar 7, 2017
  9. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

Win + R : Services.msc then look for Portable Device enumerator and set it to disabled instead of manual startup.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Mar 7, 2017
  10. It's set to manual, and it's not even running but it should be running if this problem happends only on startup, right ?

Thermaltake, Mar 7, 2017
  11. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

Yes. It's trying to find media and throws an error if it can't find it.
    When set to disabled , the errors will never crop up again.

To be clear: it does run during boot up.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Mar 7, 2017
  12. Qucik question, would it harm something or will I have some difficulties in OS because I disable that service ?

Thermaltake, Mar 7, 2017
  13. fdegrove Win User

Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219

Hi,

The service is meant to sync media files between source and destination.

To the best of my knowledge no app in W 10 I know of actually use that service so no harm done by disabling it.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219

1. Warning Kernel-PnP Event ID 219 - Similar Threads - Warning Kernel PnP

2. Event 219, Kernel-PnP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 219, Kernel-PnP: Every time I start a Windows Laptop, in the event viewer a Kernel-PnP warning appears "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification\5&1e97abaa&0&0". If I use the computer in silence without playing any...
  3. Event 219, Kernel-PnP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 219, Kernel-PnP: Every time I start a Windows Laptop, in the event viewer a Kernel-PnP warning appears "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification\5&1e97abaa&0&0". If I use the computer in silence without playing any...
  4. Kernel-PnP Event ID 411

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-PnP Event ID 411: Hello . One question, for a few days now, every time I enter a heavy internet task such as a game or this type of program, suddenly my Wi-Fi disconnects and I have to reinstall it with inactive in the device manager to make it work again in the Windows errors section. I also...
  5. error event 411 kernel pnp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error event 411 kernel pnp: Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9BC8&SUBSYS_9BC81849&REV_03\3&11583659&0&10 had a problem starting.Driver Name: oem5.infClass Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}Service: igfxLower Filters: Upper Filters: Problem: 0x15Problem Status: 0x0help me....
  6. error event 411 kernel pnp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error event 411 kernel pnp: Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9BC8&SUBSYS_9BC81849&REV_03\3&11583659&0&10 had a problem starting.Driver Name: oem5.infClass Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}Service: igfxLower Filters: Upper Filters: Problem: 0x15Problem Status: 0x0help me....
  7. Windows Kernel-PnP event ID 225 warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Kernel-PnP event ID 225 warning: Hi all, I am getting every day or every other day a list of almost 200 Kernel-PnP event ID 225 warnings. When I look at the event viewer I see things like: The application \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\svchost.exe with process id 6632 stopped the removal or...
  8. Event 442 Kernel Pnp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Event 442 Kernel Pnp: I use my password protected USB My passport suddenly it is not being read says malfunction - but when I do in details EVENT 442 Kernel Pnp comes up and I can't read on any computer thanks <QueryList> <Query Id="0" Path="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration">...
  9. Kernel-PnP driver error warning

Kernel-PnP driver error warning: Is this something I should be worried about or attempting to fix? Here is the warning event log: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 7/15/2019 5:39:42 PM Event ID: 219 Task Category: (212) Level: Warning...
  10. Event 441, Kernel-PnP

Event 441, Kernel-PnP: Hi All, This problem shows when i've upgraded to WIndows 10, due to this problem. i've revert back to windows 7. This was not encountered while using windows 7. It seems like the system was not able to detect the audio output even thou its been installed. Device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. kernel pnp event 219

3. warning kernel-pnp windows 10