Windows 10: Warning message box

Discus and support Warning message box in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was reading an article on MSN news earlier (Internet explorer) when a box came up saying Windows 10 was irrevocably damaged and to click on OK to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DianneC2, Oct 13, 2018.

1. DianneC2 Win User

Warning message box

I was reading an article on MSN news earlier (Internet explorer) when a box came up saying Windows 10 was irrevocably damaged and to click on OK to start the repair process. It was accompanied by a loud alarm tone. No, I didn't click ok, I closed the page. I regularly scan laptop and have just scanned again and no threats found... I'm baffled. However, my password to get onto laptop was changed recently (a little letter to a capital - took ages to work it out!) and a couple of keys swopped over @ & ! making it difficult to log on to a website with my email address and password (till I worked that out as well!!). Any answers?

:)

DianneC2, Oct 13, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Warning message box

Windows Media Center - still getting warning messages

Hello,

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

• In search tab type "Turn Windows features on or off" and click on the link when it prompted.
    • Now look for "Media feature" and expand it by clicking on it.
    • Under media feature you can find "Windows Media Center", un-check the box by clicking it.
    • Next, you will get a little warning box. Just click "yes" because it's asking if your perfectly okay with disabling it.
    • The last step is to reboot. A message saying you must restart the computer will pop up. Just shut it down or restart and log back in.
    I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Warning message box

1. Warning message box - Similar Threads - Warning message box

2. Is this a warning message or bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a warning message or bug?: My Windows 10 laptop was setup with the log in screen set to spotlight images. Sometimes when i start up it shows a different image which is not part of any of the Spotlight images. This is the image of the cave and beach. Is that a warning message that you possibly have a...
  3. Warning Message or

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Warning Message or: Your Windows license will expire soon. you need to activate windows in settings. Tabs enabled as Go to Settings / Close. Thanks & Regards RNM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/warning-message-or/bb3b94d1-d31d-411a-b416-ad9ac8cb42c1
  4. Message Box

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Message Box: For some reason, I get a randomly generated text message box whenever I log on. One of these being: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-box/af0d22a1-bc53-43b6-b921-9f42b3bca11c
  5. fake warning message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fake warning message: how to remove the warning message, "virus alert from Microsoft. This computer is blocked." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake-warning-message/e2457607-0ed3-4544-9bc2-8c2f91076a44
  6. System Warning message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System Warning message: any ideas what this system error is or how to resolve please. Problem found in Module LsCommandBars.PutIconOnMenuItem Will continue program In bottom box -214746259 Method of object failed...
  7. Warning message

Warning message: You must restart your computer to turn off user account control I have restarted my computer and nothing has changed Always show this message I do not know what to do Please i need help to solve this problem...
  8. Warning message at startup

Warning message at startup: I get a message at startup saying "Microsoft Account Problem, click here to fix it in Shared Experiences" Is this real or spam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/warning-message-at-startup/10b9600f-bade-436c-812a-c77be40eb6b7"
  9. Black box warning?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black box warning?: Hi I keep receiving a black box every 3-4 min. " MicrosoftNet.\Framework\v2.0.50727\installutil.exe." What is it and how do I make it cease? thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-box-warning/2a742fe9-7cbc-4701-b540-5ddedb839e91
  10. Firewall warning message!

Firewall warning message!: Why, when I turn on my PC does the Microsoft message appear telling me my Mcafee firewall is turned off when it is actually on! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-warning-message/c0bd85c6-473a-494b-9f56-9f9b0d8036f4"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. message in square box on internet accompanied by loud noise saying that windows 10 is damaged and files will be deleted and inviting you to click on an update - what is this ?