Windows 10: Warning Message or

Discus and support Warning Message or in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Your Windows license will expire soon. you need to activate windows in settings. Tabs enabled as Go to Settings / Close. Thanks & Regards RNM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RNMRNH, Aug 24, 2020.

1. RNMRNH Win User

Warning Message or

Your Windows license will expire soon.

you need to activate windows in settings. Tabs enabled as Go to Settings / Close.

Thanks & Regards

RNM

:)

RNMRNH, Aug 24, 2020

2. warning message when startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the operating system with the warning message and slow performance. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to Run System Maintenance Troubleshooter.

It finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Follow:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the
      System Maintenance

• Click on Next to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Method 2: I suggest you to boot the computer in Safe mode with Networking and check if this issue persist.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Follow the below steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Method 3: I suggest you to install he pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Windows Media Center - still getting warning messages

Hello,

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

• In search tab type "Turn Windows features on or off" and click on the link when it prompted.
    • Now look for "Media feature" and expand it by clicking on it.
    • Under media feature you can find "Windows Media Center", un-check the box by clicking it.
    • Next, you will get a little warning box. Just click "yes" because it's asking if your perfectly okay with disabling it.
    • The last step is to reboot. A message saying you must restart the computer will pop up. Just shut it down or restart and log back in.
    I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Warning Message or

Low Memory warning for Firefox in Windows 10

Hi,

In order for us to properly address your concern regarding the "Low Memory" warning, we would like to gather more information:

• Are you getting this warning when using other browsers?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the warning message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Warning Message or

1. Warning Message or - Similar Threads - Warning Message

2. How to Turn off "Open File - Security Warning" message for a specific file in Windows 11 Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Turn off "Open File - Security Warning" message for a specific file in Windows 11 Home?: Hi,So I Bought a new laptop and while setting it up, contrary to what I always do which is use my last laptops data, tried to set it up by downloading every thing from source. so I downloaded Steam from their website and because of that I get this message every time, and...
  3. How to Turn off "Open File - Security Warning" message for a specific file in Windows 11 Home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Turn off "Open File - Security Warning" message for a specific file in Windows 11 Home?: Hi,So I Bought a new laptop and while setting it up, contrary to what I always do which is use my last laptops data, tried to set it up by downloading every thing from source. so I downloaded Steam from their website and because of that I get this message every time, and...
  4. How to disable this security message "Open file security warning"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable this security message "Open file security warning": I just started getting this message probably some pushed "update" from MS when I try to doubleclick to open one of my favorites. Very annoying. I've already tried this;I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this, that is an old setting that is a hangover from...
  5. How to disable this security message "Open file security warning"

How to disable this security message "Open file security warning": I just started getting this message probably some pushed "update" from MS when I try to doubleclick to open one of my favorites. Very annoying. I've already tried this;I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this, that is an old setting that is a hangover from...
  6. How to disable this security message "Open file security warning"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked: I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked and asking to call a number. that number looked suspicious and when called one unproffessional asking to press some keys so that they get access to the laptop and i disconnected. But...
  8. I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked

I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked: I got a pop up message from Windows defender security warning that my laptop has been blocked and asking to call a number. that number looked suspicious and when called one unproffessional asking to press some keys so that they get access to the laptop and i disconnected. But...
  9. I can't get rid of "File Download-Security Warning" message in my links

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get rid of "File Download-Security Warning" message in my links: After updating W10 last evening, I am suddenly getting the "File Download-Security Warning" message every time I try to open a link. My Bookmarks toolbar is still OK. I have tried some the methods shown on the Community and Microsoft web sites to correct it. Some of the sites...
  10. I can't get rid of "File Download-Security Warning" message in my links

I can't get rid of "File Download-Security Warning" message in my links: After updating W10 last evening, I am suddenly getting the "File Download-Security Warning" message every time I try to open a link. My Bookmarks toolbar is still OK. I have tried some the methods shown on the Community and Microsoft web sites to correct it. Some of the sites...