Windows 10: Warning Message: You are about to logged off. Window has a critical update and will...

Discus and support Warning Message: You are about to logged off. Window has a critical update and will... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I received this message this morning and have been getting black dos screens flickering through my screen since. I have restarted, shut down and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BarbRohrsted, May 18, 2019.

1. Warning Message: You are about to logged off. Window has a critical update and will...

I received this message this morning and have been getting black dos screens flickering through my screen since. I have restarted, shut down and rebooted and they are still happening. All I can see as it flashes through is cmd.exe. How can I stop this?

:)

BarbRohrsted, May 18, 2019
  2. erixx Win User

Does Windows Update Take 10GB?

Richtclick con "My PC" (Or "My desktop" and "Properties", it tells you if your system has SP1.

1) In your case, I would just reinstall al new (not update or repair), no need to killdisk.

2) Make sure your system is perfectly healthy (Device manager), if needed, install mobo, chipset and SDD drives.

3) Run Winupdate, it will install updates step by step, not 200 at once.

4) Check each step before proceding to next step. Read WinUpdate error messages early (also in Event viewer/System filter by error and warning).

erixx, May 18, 2019
  3. warning message when startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the operating system with the warning message and slow performance. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to Run System Maintenance Troubleshooter.

It finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Follow:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the
      System Maintenance

• Click on Next to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Method 2: I suggest you to boot the computer in Safe mode with Networking and check if this issue persist.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Follow the below steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Method 3: I suggest you to install he pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 18, 2019
  4. Oliver_FF Win User

Warning Message: You are about to logged off. Window has a critical update and will...

Windows Vista Tech Support

Go to the control panel, go to Administrative Tools, then Event Viewer. UAC will jump in asking for permission to continue, grant it.

Let it load - in the middle of the window you'll get a list of all the logged events... Critical, Error, Warning, Information, Audit Success and Audit Failure.

Don't get worried at how many errors/warnings you've got - every little thing seems to get listed in Vista - i've recorded 60,000 errors in the 3 months i've been on Vista!

Just look around for anything logged around the time you get the crashes... or if your feeling daring, crash it, reboot and look at the latest logs.

Oliver_FF, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Warning Message: You are about to logged off. Window has a critical update and will...

1. Warning Message: You are about to logged off. Window has a critical update and will... - Similar Threads - Warning Message are

2. Spurious warnings about Windows Update settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spurious warnings about Windows Update settings: I habitually set my Windows Updates so that I am notified only, and can then choose when/whether to download & install.Check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install themRecently I have been getting what seem to be spurious warnings about Windows Update...
  3. Spurious warnings about Windows Update settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spurious warnings about Windows Update settings: I habitually set my Windows Updates so that I am notified only, and can then choose when/whether to download & install.Check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install themRecently I have been getting what seem to be spurious warnings about Windows Update...
  4. Warning Message or

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Warning Message or: Your Windows license will expire soon. you need to activate windows in settings. Tabs enabled as Go to Settings / Close. Thanks & Regards RNM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/warning-message-or/bb3b94d1-d31d-411a-b416-ad9ac8cb42c1
  5. Critical errors & warnings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Critical errors & warnings: I have W10. I recently found out that windows defender does not have a firewall for the internet. My system is full of errors and warnings. How do I remove them? Do I need software that will give me a firewall for the internet? Can I get it through MS?...
  6. Getting Warning message in event log

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Warning message in event log: Good day Microsoft Community, I am needing some help in fixing some errors that have started occurring after these last few updates that occured. If someone would help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!! Below is one of the warnings that I am getting in the...
  7. Warning message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Warning message: You must restart your computer to turn off user account control I have restarted my computer and nothing has changed Always show this message I do not know what to do Please i need help to solve this problem...
  8. a warning message appearing on screen about window license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    a warning message appearing on screen about window license: I have laptop with pro window 10 activated by organization. from few days this warning is appearing on my PC screen that " your window license will expire soon you need to activate window in settings...
  9. "You are about to log off"..

in Windows 10 Customization
    "You are about to log off"..: Tell me a fix about this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-are-about-to-log-off/3ab837e9-5bbf-4bf6-83f0-c69d5875f530
  10. how to fix warning message on dism log?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to fix warning message on dism log?: hi , to be quick. here some sample: 2015-09-25 05:10:49, Warning DISM DISM Provider Store: PID=2096 TID=4700 Failed to Load the provider: C:\Users\BAYUST~1\AppData\Local\Temp\9F7181ED-2803-42FA-A84C-DF0C2B40864F\PEProvider.dll. -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do i get a zupdate error