Windows 10: Warning of dynamic link not found in library

Discus and support Warning of dynamic link not found in library in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Still nobody has an answer to this warning? I'd be grateful; thanks My newly installed Windows 10, on rebooting , displays this warning (as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aca, Jul 30, 2015.

1. ACA
    aca Win User

Warning of dynamic link not found in library

Still nobody has an answer to this warning? I'd be grateful; thanks

My newly installed Windows 10, on rebooting , displays this warning (as translated from Spanish):

" The ordinal 1 cannot be found in the library of dynamic links C:\WINDOWS32\SQLUNIRL.dll "

Then I click to accept that, and apparently the OS performs O.K.
    What is the import of that failure in loading and how to solve it?
    Thanks for any help.

:)

2. Multiple Entry Points Not Found

Since the last major Win 10 update, I get multiple error messages stating that entry points in various dll's are not found every time I boot up. Sometimes there are only three messages, other times there are four, all from this list:

All Dynamic Link Libraries were found where they were expected to be.

#1 The procedure entry point strncpy_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\Comdlg32.dll

#2 The procedure entry point _itoa_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll

#3 The procedure entry point _ftol2 could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\WINSPOOL.DRV

# 4 The procedure entry point memcpy_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\shcore.dll

# 5 The procedure entry point _except_handler4_common could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\OLE32.dll

SFC scan found no problems. Driver Talent found no problems.

Leon Gauthier, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Hankroe Win User
    Sqlmangr.exe – Ordinal Not Found X The ordinal 1 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SQLUNIRL.dll.

Sqlmangr.exe – Ordinal Not Found

X The ordinal 1 could not be located in the dynamic link library

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SQLUNIRL.dll.

Hankroe, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Warning of dynamic link not found in library

my laptop pc. the same error. I guess sql 2000 is not supported windows 10.

darkwindak, Aug 7, 2015
  5. ACA
    aca Win User
    Thanks, but what is sql 2000 ? And do I have that ?

6. PDS
    pds Win User
    I too am receiving this message and my internet is extremely slow. I have tried using Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Explorer and all are very slow and eventually I get the RESOLVING HOST message and have to close down the internet! Not happy with this 10 upgrade!

Thema:

Warning of dynamic link not found in library

1. Warning of dynamic link not found in library - Similar Threads - Warning dynamic link

2. agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library: agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/agsdriverextensionsdx11lnit-could-not-be-located/ab607369-e8d8-4af9-bcd2-8aed6eed8fe2
  3. agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library: agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/agsdriverextensionsdx11lnit-could-not-be-located/ab607369-e8d8-4af9-bcd2-8aed6eed8fe2
  4. The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library.: Hi, I'm at the end of my tether at this point and have almost given up. When I try to install a piece of software I get the error "The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users \[username]\Desktop\X1 4.1\x1.exe." The first issue was side-to-side...
  5. Procedure LOadLibraryW could be located in the dynamic link library

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Procedure LOadLibraryW could be located in the dynamic link library: I always get the message included when at PC startup. That happens after one of the last Windows 10 updates. Screen print included. Can anyone help, please? JVDetoni [ATTACH]...
  6. Procedure Entry Point not located in Dynamic Link Library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Procedure Entry Point not located in Dynamic Link Library: Recently I've installed the Cisco Webex app in my new microsoft surface pro x laptop and the error keep prompting when I start the Cisco Webex app. The error message is as shown below: The procedure entry point__C_specific_handler could not be located in the dynamic link...
  7. Warning in event viewer saying "Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Warning in event viewer saying "Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every...: Heres the event viewer stuff Log Name: System Source: Wininit Event ID: 11 Level: Warning User: SYSTEM Task Category: None Keywords: empty Computer: starter1 Logged: 7/4/2020 4:13:46 PM XML View: T-<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">...
  8. Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library

in Windows 10 News
    Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Did you receive an error message which says “Ordinal not found“? Do you also see reference of a missing DLL? Then it means the software is trying to find out the related file, and its missing. Mathematically, Ordinal refers to [...] This post Ordinal not...
  9. The ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic library link WlmAdmin.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic library link WlmAdmin.exe: I am trying to install a software but I am getting problem ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic link library WlAdmin.exe How can I resolve this problem....
  10. Dynamic Link library (DLL) initialisation failed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dynamic Link library (DLL) initialisation failed: I was trying to update my graphics card drivers when this error popped up: "A dynamic link library (DLL) initialisation routine failed " Please help P.S.: I have recently updated my Windows 10...