Warning of dynamic link not found in library

Discus and support Warning of dynamic link not found in library in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Still nobody has an answer to this warning? I'd be grateful; thanks My newly installed Windows 10, on rebooting , displays this warning (as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aca, Jul 30, 2015.

1. ACA
    aca Win User

Still nobody has an answer to this warning? I'd be grateful; thanks

My newly installed Windows 10, on rebooting , displays this warning (as translated from Spanish):

" The ordinal 1 cannot be found in the library of dynamic links C:\WINDOWS32\SQLUNIRL.dll "

Then I click to accept that, and apparently the OS performs O.K.
    What is the import of that failure in loading and how to solve it?
    Thanks for any help.

:)

2. Leon Gauthier Win User

Multiple Entry Points Not Found

Since the last major Win 10 update, I get multiple error messages stating that entry points in various dll's are not found every time I boot up. Sometimes there are only three messages, other times there are four, all from this list:

All Dynamic Link Libraries were found where they were expected to be.

#1 The procedure entry point strncpy_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\Comdlg32.dll

#2 The procedure entry point _itoa_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll

#3 The procedure entry point _ftol2 could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\WINSPOOL.DRV

# 4 The procedure entry point memcpy_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\shcore.dll

# 5 The procedure entry point _except_handler4_common could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\OLE32.dll

SFC scan found no problems. Driver Talent found no problems.

Leon Gauthier, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Hankroe Win User
    Sqlmangr.exe – Ordinal Not Found X The ordinal 1 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SQLUNIRL.dll.

Sqlmangr.exe – Ordinal Not Found

X The ordinal 1 could not be located in the dynamic link library

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SQLUNIRL.dll.

Hankroe, Jul 30, 2015
  4. darkwindak Win User

my laptop pc. the same error. I guess sql 2000 is not supported windows 10.

darkwindak, Aug 7, 2015
  5. ACA
    aca Win User
    Thanks, but what is sql 2000 ? And do I have that ?

6. PDS
    pds Win User
    I too am receiving this message and my internet is extremely slow. I have tried using Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Explorer and all are very slow and eventually I get the RESOLVING HOST message and have to close down the internet! Not happy with this 10 upgrade!

Thema:

1. Warning of dynamic link not found in library - Similar Threads - Warning dynamic link

2. attaching links

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    attaching links: I found a great pic I'd like to send to a friend in Google Maps but it has an unbelievably long address which won't copy using control a control c control v. It's also too long to copy by hand any ideas?...
  3. OneDrive referral link not giving extra storage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive referral link not giving extra storage?: Hello, I understand that if someone makes a OneDrive account through a referral link, you'd both receive 500mb extra storage for your OneDrive account. I have sent my referral link to a friend and she made a new OneDrive account through that link but we both haven't...
  4. Can I delete photos that are duplicated in the computer library's Pictures folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I delete photos that are duplicated in the computer library's Pictures folder?: I've just started using Onedrive and I have a question. I still have photos in the computer's Pictures Album as well as in the Onedrive Pictures album. That seems to be taking up a lot of hard drive space. Can I delete the photos in the computer library's picture album?...
  5. Unknown Problem <there are no titles in video library> of windows media player in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown Problem <there are no titles in video library> of windows media player in...: Dear Sir/Madam. The < video titles > do not appear in < Library of windows media player > in windows 10. Pro. The letters show that < update completed > whenever Library opened, and < there are no titles in video library >. I have already completed < Organization ->...
  6. Links within display settings not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Links within display settings not working: [ATTACH] The links in the above are not working. I wish to access the 27" monitor settings as despite having the right drivers, and the right cables, it will not display anything above 1920*1080....
  7. Computer started to have issues following windows 10 update. Ran a test and found issues....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer started to have issues following windows 10 update. Ran a test and found issues....: My computer updated for an Adobe security update. After that update i started getting blue screens, stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and my everyday programs, like java, began running into issues with running code. So i decided to use Memory Diagnostic Tool. It came up with...
  8. curruption of Library in windows media player in windows 10. Pro

curruption of Library in windows media player in windows 10. Pro: Dear Sir/Madam. The < video titles > do not appear in < Library of windows media player > in windows 10. Pro. The letters show that < update completed > whenever Library opened, and < there are no title in video library >. I have already completed < Organization ->...
  9. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error In Windows 10

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error In Windows 10: I am having trouble running a program from Olympus Cameras. Running windows 10 pro ver 1803 build 17134.165 Olympus technical support advise the error involves registry errors as the program falls over with a message Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error in Windows...
  10. RunDLL not found during startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    RunDLL not found during startup: Get "Cannot find" popup (RunDLL) during startup. Also,power monitor in tray is grayed out. Trying to close the power monitor gauge triggers the same "Cannot find..." popup....