Windows 10: Warning of dynamic link not found in library

Discus and support Warning of dynamic link not found in library in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Still nobody has an answer to this warning? I'd be grateful; thanks My newly installed Windows 10, on rebooting , displays this warning (as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aca, Jul 30, 2015.

1. ACA
    aca Win User

Warning of dynamic link not found in library

Still nobody has an answer to this warning? I'd be grateful; thanks

My newly installed Windows 10, on rebooting , displays this warning (as translated from Spanish):

" The ordinal 1 cannot be found in the library of dynamic links C:\WINDOWS32\SQLUNIRL.dll "

Then I click to accept that, and apparently the OS performs O.K.
    What is the import of that failure in loading and how to solve it?
    Thanks for any help.

:)

2. Leon Gauthier Win User

Multiple Entry Points Not Found

Since the last major Win 10 update, I get multiple error messages stating that entry points in various dll's are not found every time I boot up. Sometimes there are only three messages, other times there are four, all from this list:

All Dynamic Link Libraries were found where they were expected to be.

#1 The procedure entry point strncpy_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\Comdlg32.dll

#2 The procedure entry point _itoa_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll

#3 The procedure entry point _ftol2 could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\WINSPOOL.DRV

# 4 The procedure entry point memcpy_s could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\shcore.dll

# 5 The procedure entry point _except_handler4_common could not be located in the

Dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\OLE32.dll

SFC scan found no problems. Driver Talent found no problems.

Leon Gauthier, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Hankroe Win User
    Sqlmangr.exe – Ordinal Not Found X The ordinal 1 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SQLUNIRL.dll.

Sqlmangr.exe – Ordinal Not Found

X The ordinal 1 could not be located in the dynamic link library

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SQLUNIRL.dll.

Hankroe, Jul 30, 2015
  4. darkwindak Win User

my laptop pc. the same error. I guess sql 2000 is not supported windows 10.

darkwindak, Aug 7, 2015
  5. ACA
    aca Win User
    Thanks, but what is sql 2000 ? And do I have that ?

6. PDS
    pds Win User
    I too am receiving this message and my internet is extremely slow. I have tried using Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Explorer and all are very slow and eventually I get the RESOLVING HOST message and have to close down the internet! Not happy with this 10 upgrade!

Thema:

1. Warning of dynamic link not found in library - Similar Threads - Warning dynamic link

2. Dynamic Link library (DLL) initialisation failed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dynamic Link library (DLL) initialisation failed: I was trying to update my graphics card drivers when this error popped up: "A dynamic link library (DLL) initialisation routine failed " Please help P.S.: I have recently updated my Windows 10...
  3. The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link lib

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link lib: So here is the whole Story folks, which i am having more than 2 weeks problems with :'( 1.) I downloaded a game (PayDay2) on Steam via friends account (he is using discord and some sdk, one of them is also discordrpc) 2) i tried to start the game but it was saying: @...
  4. Web Links in favorites bar now generating security warning

in Browsers and Email
    Web Links in favorites bar now generating security warning: September 15th, 2016, some windows updates were applied to several of my PCs. I believe it is this one: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3189866), causing the problem. I use the "Favorites Bar" for a series of high use Web Links. After...
  5. Security warning when opening internet link shortcuts.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security warning when opening internet link shortcuts.: I installed a browser extension that allows me to save the url of the page I am viewing as a shortcut file on my computer in two clicks. It's very handy - or so I thought. Whenever I double-click the resulting shortcut on my computer, I get the following warning: [img]...
  6. Libraries

in Windows 10 Support
    Libraries: Libraries have just appeared in explorer how do I hide them please 42674
  7. File Explorer Library Simbolic Links

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Library Simbolic Links: Because my C:\ main disk is a limited SSD (120 Gb), I use a secondary, larger HDD to store all other files. I changed the Target Location of the main links (Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures, Videos) in File Explorer to the secondary HDD to avoid writing to the main SSD...
  8. Transitioning Google URL Shortener to Firebase Dynamic Links

in Windows 10 News
    Transitioning Google URL Shortener to Firebase Dynamic Links: We launched the Google URL Shortener back in 2009 as a way to help people more easily share links and measure traffic online. Since then, many popular URL shortening services have emerged and the ways people find content on the Internet have also changed dramatically, from...
  9. WARNING: Zcryptor Link (.lnk) to Ransom

in Windows 10 News
    WARNING: Zcryptor Link (.lnk) to Ransom: WARNING: Link Zcryptor (.lnk) to Ransom We are alerting Windows users of a new type of ransomware that exhibits worm-like behavior. This ransom leverages removable and network drives to propagate itself and affect more users. We detect this ransomware as...
  10. Libraries ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Libraries ?: Have Libraries gone in the latest build ? I seem to remember that they were hidden in earlier ones, but now I can't seem to find them. I don't use them myself - just playing around trying out things and haven't come across them. 4028