Windows 10: Warning Office 2019 Cheap License users on W10 21390.1 (Co-release)

Discus and support Warning Office 2019 Cheap License users on W10 21390.1 (Co-release) in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi there There 's a load of reports that those who use the Cheap Office 2019 Licenses after installing / updating to the Windows 10 Build 21390.1... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jimbo45, Jun 5, 2021.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Warning Office 2019 Cheap License users on W10 21390.1 (Co-release)

Hi there There 's a load of reports that those who use the Cheap Office 2019 Licenses after installing / updating to the Windows 10 Build 21390.1 (Co-release) that their Office 2019 products always starts with a Warning screen -- This license is not genuine -- so AYOR if you buy cheap licenses from dubious sources. !!!!! The product will work but you'll get continual nag warnings. If you still get these warnings and you rekon you have a legit license then activate by phone - Ms can quickly determine if license is genuine and can try and stamp out some of these Pirate sellers that do nobody any good. Even if the product indicates it's activated you may still get the "Nag Screen". I've made 2 people so far switch to Office/365 - although some cheap licenses are still valid. You need to totally uninstall the offending 2019 Office products and do a proper scan for things like hidden kms activators etc that may have been used for activation but hide themselves from typical users. Some of the "Activators" are quite sophisticated and are hidden from A/V software nd malware detection so because your A/V software doesn't report anything you can't be 100% certain that these things aren't present on those cheap OFFICE 2019 installs. So if you do use dubious cheap licenses -- it's a real lottery -- future updates will surely make even more stringent tests. Nothing wrong with Office 2019 if you want to use it but get it from a proper legitimate source - there are some discounters around but those rediculously cheap ones are probably pirated keys from MSDN or whatever. Cheers jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jun 5, 2021
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

There 's a load of reports that those who use the Cheap Office 2019 Licenses after installing / updating to the Windows 10 Build 21390.1 (Co-release) that their Office 2019 products always starts with a Warning screen -- This license is not genuine -- so AYOR if you buy cheap licenses from dubious sources. !!!!! The product will work but you'll get continual nag warnings.

If you still get these warnings and you rekon you have a legit license then activate by phone - Ms can quickly determine if license is genuine and can try and stamp out some of these Pirate sellers that do nobody any good.

Even if the product indicates it's activated you may still get the "Nag Screen".

I've made 2 people so far switch to Office/365 - although some cheap licenses are still valid.

You need to totally uninstall the offending 2019 Office products and do a proper scan for things like hidden kms activators etc that may have been used for activation but hide themselves from typical users. Some of the "Activators" are quite sophisticated and are hidden from A/V software and malware detection so because your A/V software doesn't report anything you can't be 100% certain that these things aren't present on those cheap OFFICE 2019 installs.

So if you do use dubious cheap licenses -- it's a real lottery -- future updates will surely make even more stringent tests.

Nothing wrong with Office 2019 if you want to use it but get it from a proper legitimate source - there are some discounters around but those rediculously cheap ones are probably pirated keys from MSDN or whatever.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 5, 2021
  4. MisterEd Win User

Problem Activating Office 2019

You can save a few steps and do this

1. Go to this page: Microsoft 365
    2. Log in with your Microsoft account
    3. Enter your Office product key
    4. Use the link given to download Office 2019
    5. install Office 2019
    I used this method for both of my copies of Office 2019

BTW, Microsoft Toolkit 2.71 says this:
    Product Description: Office19_ProPlus2019MSDNR_Retail

MisterEd, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Warning Office 2019 Cheap License users on W10 21390.1 (Co-release) - Similar Threads - Warning Office 2019

2. 1 user 1 computer Word 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1 user 1 computer Word 2019: On Word 2019 I have 1 user on 1 computer that comes up with Compatibility Mode on all their Word documents. When someone else logs on or if the one user logs on another computer, everything works great. How do I turn off the Compatibility Mode for the one user?...
  3. 1 user 1 computer Word 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    1 user 1 computer Word 2019: On Word 2019 I have 1 user on 1 computer that comes up with Compatibility Mode on all their Word documents. When someone else logs on or if the one user logs on another computer, everything works great. How do I turn off the Compatibility Mode for the one user?...
  4. office home and student 2019 lifetime for 1 user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    office home and student 2019 lifetime for 1 user: I bought office home and student 2019 lifetime for 1 user in 2020. I have now been told my school account is no longer active and it is trying to get me to pay again, but i was under the impression i would have it on my laptop for the foreseeable?...
  5. office home and student 2019 lifetime for 1 user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    office home and student 2019 lifetime for 1 user: I bought office home and student 2019 lifetime for 1 user in 2020. I have now been told my school account is no longer active and it is trying to get me to pay again, but i was under the impression i would have it on my laptop for the foreseeable?...
  6. office home and student 2019 lifetime for 1 user

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Office 2019 Business Full 1 PC License (and old Publisher)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2019 Business Full 1 PC License (and old Publisher): Windows 10 (PC) version 20H2 Build 19042.985 Hi. Right from the start, this topic has nothing to do with any of the Microsoft 365 SUBSCRIPTIONS plans. Everything that I am writing here is in regards to the traditional PC license(s) for one computer. So now that's out of the...
  8. Buying Office cheap

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Buying Office cheap: I already use Office 2013 but when a repair shop installed a new motherboard, somehow they fouled up the Office installation and I have been using it no problems but not activated. I am now setting up a new PC and I probably will not be able to transfer Office from the old...
  9. wps office 2019 released

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wps office 2019 released: Right now I am looking at an ad ; wps office 2019 released , all tabs in one mode like browser, more details, update now. The ad is in the lower right of the screen. If this is so good why are you hiding the x out? why ? I thought I removed it a couple of weeks ago. I did. I...
  10. April 2019 Driver Update ... Was it released on April 1, 2019 to some users?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    April 2019 Driver Update ... Was it released on April 1, 2019 to some users?: Was this update to be done on April 1, 2019. I received updates and was not sure if this was a correct update or not. It updated many drivers. Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office kms stopped working