Windows 10: Warning on windows 10 !says

Discus and support Warning on windows 10 !says in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello: Has anyone come accross the 'Warning Screen' that displays in the middle a box with capital letters that your 'computer is infected' - do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by karlloeffler, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Warning on windows 10 !says

Hello: Has anyone come accross the 'Warning Screen' that displays in the middle a box with capital letters that your 'computer is infected' - do not shut your computer Off! And, you should call this number. 1 888 989 8673!!!!

What ever you try to get rid of this screen, has no success! Everything becomes frozen!

I believe this is a scam and I simply 'hard boot' the computer off! This works, but, keep getting this every few days! Any other suggestions.

Thanks. Karl

:)

karlloeffler, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Warning on windows 10 !says

Delta6326, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Warning on windows 10 !says

1. Warning on windows 10 !says - Similar Threads - Warning says

2. Got an warning saying "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got an warning saying "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to...: I have been encountering problems with my RAM recently, getting continuous "OUT OF MEMORY" errors after running the system for a while and even when no program is running System Specs: 16GB RAM. I ran "sfc /scannow" and received a message after the scan saying "Windows...
  3. Got an warning saying "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got an warning saying "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to...: I have been encountering problems with my RAM recently, getting continuous "OUT OF MEMORY" errors after running the system for a while and even when no program is running System Specs: 16GB RAM. I ran "sfc /scannow" and received a message after the scan saying "Windows...
  4. Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.: Lately I noticed, that I have this warning icon on my windwos defender icon. One thing, that confuses me is when I start or reset my PC is says, that everything is ok, but after some time I don't know how long it takes as I usually forget to check it. it turns to yellow...
  5. Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.

Windows defender yellow triangle warning saying Actions recommended.: Lately I noticed, that I have this warning icon on my windwos defender icon. One thing, that confuses me is when I start or reset my PC is says, that everything is ok, but after some time I don't know how long it takes as I usually forget to check it. it turns to yellow...
  6. Security Alert popup warns of hack. Latest says to click on link which is to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Alert popup warns of hack. Latest says to click on link which is to...: I recently started receiving this popup system trojan alert warning I have been hacked and to click on link. Onebiensicenter.com. initial alert said from Microsoft this latest says to click on link to activate Macafee. Virus scan comes up empty. Suggestions?...
  7. Security Alert popup warns of hack. Latest says to click on link which is to...

Security Alert popup warns of hack. Latest says to click on link which is to...: I recently started receiving this popup system trojan alert warning I have been hacked and to click on link. Onebiensicenter.com. initial alert said from Microsoft this latest says to click on link to activate Macafee. Virus scan comes up empty. Suggestions?...
  8. Security Alert popup warns of hack. Latest says to click on link which is to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Hi my PC is locked. It says I have a system warning and if I shut down or restart the PC,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my PC is locked. It says I have a system warning and if I shut down or restart the PC,...: Hi my PC is locked. It says I have a system warning and if I shut down or restart the PC, my data would be erased. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-pc-is-locked-it-says-i-have-a-system-warning/9a38aa20-3297-4861-9f4d-da487952b797
  10. Hi my PC is locked. It says I have a system warning and if I shut down or restart the PC,...

Hi my PC is locked. It says I have a system warning and if I shut down or restart the PC,...: Hi my PC is locked. It says I have a system warning and if I shut down or restart the PC, my data would be erased. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-pc-is-locked-it-says-i-have-a-system-warning/9a38aa20-3297-4861-9f4d-da487952b797

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1-888-989-8673

2. 888-989-8673