Windows 10: WARNING! Should I be scared??

Discus and support WARNING! Should I be scared?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchase a 2 TB HDD to archive an important file. The clone of my important file went fine but I get the warning boxes shown in the attached... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lbeck, Sep 4, 2019.

1. lbeck Win User

WARNING! Should I be scared??

I purchase a 2 TB HDD to archive an important file. The clone of my important file went fine but I get the warning boxes shown in the attached screenshots. I did a chkdsk/F as admin and there are zero problems reported.

Do I need to return or buy another HDD or is the Windows report of no problems sufficient to ignore my paranoia and to assume all's well?

I'll be happy to perform other diagnostics and to report back with screenshots.
    Thanks.

WARNING!  Should I be scared?? [​IMG]

WARNING!  Should I be scared?? [​IMG]

:)

lbeck, Sep 4, 2019

2. Low Memory warning for Firefox in Windows 10

Hi,

In order for us to properly address your concern regarding the "Low Memory" warning, we would like to gather more information:

• Are you getting this warning when using other browsers?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the warning message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Close all tabs warning disabled after update KB3116900

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the details.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys, opens the Run Command.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Under General Tab, select Tabs.
    • Select if the Warn me when closing the multiple tabs is
      checked
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 4, 2019
  4. DrPepper Win User

Scare of my life

I got scared when I was oc'ing and the system turned off without a warning. Turns out we had a blackout *Laugh :laugh:

DrPepper, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. WARNING! Should I be scared?? - Similar Threads - WARNING Should scared

2. im scared i might have a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im scared i might have a virus: i searched online it said i might have a virus because when i open my laptop cmd prompt opens 2-3 times then automatically closes itself quickly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-scared-i-might-have-a-virus/b88a0dba-57bc-4408-beb5-dd6121dbc183
  3. Im really scared idk if i should be

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im really scared idk if i should be: i got the your pc ran into a problem and it needs to restart it happened only once yesterday and didnt happen again should i worry or not please let me know thank you in advance submitted by /u/DEATH_LFY [link] [comments]...
  4. Two Random drives Show Up In Task Manager. They Seem Empty. Should I be scared?

Two Random drives Show Up In Task Manager. They Seem Empty. Should I be scared?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ItzLightMind [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvqlv6/two_random_drives_show_up_in_task_manager_they/
  5. Red Scare

in Windows 10 Support
    Red Scare: Can someone explain to me why everything is in red? I use a dark theme with title bar and lettering in blue. Today it's red and only on this site. Is this something Ten Forums has done? Is there a setting within Ten Forums to change this back to blue. I've included an image....
  6. Should I be scared to upgrade to Windows 10?

Should I be scared to upgrade to Windows 10?: I have a HP Envy DV 15 (specs posted below) running on Windows 8.1 that is my secondary laptop that I use exclusively for Steam, Sony Vegas Pro, and OBS (3 programs my Macbook can't run). All programs are working slow, and my laptop in general is pretty slow, I'm guessing due...
  7. Scared to update

Scared to update: Recently a Windows 10 update and come out. My dad updated his pc but it wiped all of his hard drive. He has backed it up but I am scared to do the update myself. Should I do it? What should I do? Could someone please help. submitted by /u/ZlousyYT [link] [comments]...
  8. Onenote Scared me

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Onenote Scared me: Ok, I use onenote a lot on my system, and today of all days it told me all my notes where gone! Oh no...I quickly opened onenote on my iPhone and my notes are still there, umm. I then opened my onenotes from the webversion of onenotes and everything is there. More ummm. I...
  9. How should I really treat a windows defender warning?

How should I really treat a windows defender warning?: Usually windows defender doesn´t appear to do shit so I use Kaspersky Total Security anyways to check for viruses. Just for fun I wanted to test Bixby Studio which should be clean anyways and is confirmed by Kaspersky yet Windows Defender complains about the attempted...
  10. Should I just ignore this warning message or is there an issue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I just ignore this warning message or is there an issue?: Before I get into details I have a question relating to this. When downloading windows updates manually, the "update files" are downloaded from, (not the WU update catalog that lists the updates), windowsupdate.com? Or are the files supposed to come downloading directly...