Windows 10: Warning: Super Mario Run for Android doesn't exist, so don't download

Discus and support Warning: Super Mario Run for Android doesn't exist, so don't download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is precisely the kind of situation scammers live for: There’s a hot new game that millions of people can’t get on their phones and are desperate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Borg 386, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Warning: Super Mario Run for Android doesn't exist, so don't download

Warning: Super Mario Run for Android doesn't exist, so don't download it | PCWorld

:)

Borg 386, Dec 16, 2016

2. charging/apps

for roms, you have to open up the one that has the extension .smc.

some roms just wont work, like super mario rpg.

(u) means its in english.

Sever---01, Dec 16, 2016
  3. A better app for sms's

You'll be pleased to know that an app called Viber is being developed for Symbian phones (it already exists for iOS and Android) and allows free SMS, MMS and voice calls. I've got it running on my Android phone and it doesn't deain the battery at all.

I don't know when it will be released so keep checking Nokia store or the Viber web site.

Viber | Support Portal

All the best.

Ray.

Ray Hipkiss, Dec 16, 2016
  4. Warning: Super Mario Run for Android doesn't exist, so don't download

If you want to play the Super Mario Bros games on Android, just get something like a NES/SNES emulator. Getting the ROMs, as they are called, is another matter. Downloading game ROMs from the Net may or may not be legal where you live. But games like these are so old that it is generally agreed that even the devs/publishers of these games don't care that much. To my knowledge the only completely legal way (at least here in the US) to obtain a ROM file is to "dump"/rip it from cartridges/discs that you own and have physical possession of.

AnonVendetta, Dec 20, 2016
Thema:

Warning: Super Mario Run for Android doesn't exist, so don't download

1. Warning: Super Mario Run for Android doesn't exist, so don't download - Similar Threads - Warning Super Mario

2. I pre-ordered the super Mario movie and it said I was supposed to be able to watch it today...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I pre-ordered the super Mario movie and it said I was supposed to be able to watch it today...: I just want to be able to watch the super Mario movie that I pre-ordered that said I should be able to watch it right now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-pre-ordered-the-super-mario-movie-and-it-said-i/fe60e2f7-43d8-4169-bbcd-f94af9206da0
  3. I pre-ordered the super Mario movie and it said I was supposed to be able to watch it today...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I pre-ordered the super Mario movie and it said I was supposed to be able to watch it today...: I just want to be able to watch the super Mario movie that I pre-ordered that said I should be able to watch it right now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-pre-ordered-the-super-mario-movie-and-it-said-i/fe60e2f7-43d8-4169-bbcd-f94af9206da0
  4. Downloads super slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads super slow: I have recently stopped connecting my ethernet cable to my Wi-Fi range extender but I have started plugging my ethernet cable into my Wi-Fi modem directly. It made my ping in game a lot lower. But it never fixed how my computer still download files in KB/s and is still very...
  5. Downloads super slow

Downloads super slow: I have recently stopped connecting my ethernet cable to my Wi-Fi range extender but I have started plugging my ethernet cable into my Wi-Fi modem directly. It made my ping in game a lot lower. But it never fixed how my computer still download files in KB/s and is still very...
  6. That Account doesn't exist

That Account doesn't exist: Hi - I have created a standard account for my daughter in my laptop. Everything was fine till today, when she couldn't login to her account anymore. The error message states "That account doesn't exist ", the only new activity was that she has downloaded a game call...
  7. Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account doesn't exist: I'm using my school account to ask this but, I have a personal account that I made when I bought my PC a couple years ago and while it's still connected to my PC whenever I try to login online I states the above. I went through Microsoft costumer service but, it didn't really...
  8. Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Account doesn't exist: I'm using my school account to ask this but, I have a personal account that I made when I bought my PC a couple years ago and while it's still connected to my PC whenever I try to login online I states the above. I went through Microsoft costumer service but, it didn't really...
  9. Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account doesn't exist: When my ex set up my computer, for some reason he made an Outlook account that I've never used. My sign in page for my computer has this email address and so I have a Microsoft account associated with that bogus email. All my photos are backing up to this account, all my...
  10. Keyset doesn't exist

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Keyset doesn't exist: I reset my password two days or so ago and then when I was trying to figure out an issue with Skype saying my pin was an issue, I discovered that my account on my Microsoft computer stated that I needed to verify my identity. When I tried to do that, it gave me an error...