Windows 10: Warning: Super Mario Run for Android doesn't exist, so don't download

Discus and support Warning: Super Mario Run for Android doesn't exist, so don't download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is precisely the kind of situation scammers live for: There’s a hot new game that millions of people can’t get on their phones and are desperate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Borg 386, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Warning: Super Mario Run for Android doesn't exist, so don't download

Warning: Super Mario Run for Android doesn't exist, so don't download it | PCWorld

:)

Borg 386, Dec 16, 2016

2. charging/apps

for roms, you have to open up the one that has the extension .smc.

some roms just wont work, like super mario rpg.

(u) means its in english.

Sever---01, Dec 16, 2016
  3. A better app for sms's

You'll be pleased to know that an app called Viber is being developed for Symbian phones (it already exists for iOS and Android) and allows free SMS, MMS and voice calls. I've got it running on my Android phone and it doesn't deain the battery at all.

I don't know when it will be released so keep checking Nokia store or the Viber web site.

Viber | Support Portal

All the best.

Ray.

Ray Hipkiss, Dec 16, 2016
  4. Warning: Super Mario Run for Android doesn't exist, so don't download

If you want to play the Super Mario Bros games on Android, just get something like a NES/SNES emulator. Getting the ROMs, as they are called, is another matter. Downloading game ROMs from the Net may or may not be legal where you live. But games like these are so old that it is generally agreed that even the devs/publishers of these games don't care that much. To my knowledge the only completely legal way (at least here in the US) to obtain a ROM file is to "dump"/rip it from cartridges/discs that you own and have physical possession of.

AnonVendetta, Dec 20, 2016
Thema:

Warning: Super Mario Run for Android doesn't exist, so don't download

1. Warning: Super Mario Run for Android doesn't exist, so don't download - Similar Threads - Warning Super Mario

2. Microsoft Store doesn't exist?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn't exist?: I was having some trouble with Minecraft Windows 10 and it started to act weird as the screen would be white. I then uninstalled the game and proceeded to go to the Microsoft store. I clicked on install for the game but it wouldn't do anything, I kept doing it and tried...
  3. After update it runs so so so slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After update it runs so so so slow: Hi there, I have this laptop for 4 years now. It is an ACER Aspire E15 and I can just write what it is written on it as I do not really understand ”computers” :)) IntelCore i5-5200U Intel HD Graphics 5500 6 GB DDR3 L Memory 1000GB HDD When I bought it I just googled...
  4. Changing app settings so it doesn't require admin password to run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing app settings so it doesn't require admin password to run: Hello all, I normally use a mac so am not proficient on Windows anymore. I have a PC in one of my classrooms running windows 10. I installed an app while logged in as administrator. Another user logged on and wanted to use the app, but it asked for an admin password. How do I...
  5. That Microsoft account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Customization
    That Microsoft account doesn't exist: Hi, When I add my school O365 account login to Windows 10, it prompts "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" this account works fine for other O3675 services, please advise. thx, Adams....
  6. run-time error '340' Control array element '80' doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Customization
    run-time error '340' Control array element '80' doesn't exist: How do I fix run-time error '340' Control array '80' doesn't exist in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-time-error-340-control-array-element-80-doesnt/f20976bb-0413-48d5-8fea-bbf773d3bf1d
  7. Cellular option doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cellular option doesn't exist: i have a lenovo laptop with win 10 i wanna setup a mobile broad brand "usb internet modem" but when i go to settings i don't find cellular option when i go to device manager i find Generic mobile broadband adapter have an error with the driver "can't verify the digital...
  8. My user doesn't exist

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My user doesn't exist: I recently canceled A factory reset on my windows 10 computer and my user exists but it doesn't? It shows up, but not when it took me an hour to open file explorer 102295
  9. Windows 10 running super slow and laggy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 running super slow and laggy: I recently had to do a fresh install of windows 10 after a hard drive corruption, before the update win10 ran silky smooth with almost no lag, after the fresh install win10 takes 5 mins to open the setting panel, tried defragmenting my hard drive, no help, tried setting the...
  10. System running super slow with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System running super slow with Windows 10: My Dell Inspiron laptop came with Windows 7 installed in 2011. I had Windows 10 installed via download in August 2015. At first the speed was fine. Now my laptop is so slow that it has become almost unusable. I often click on something and have to wait 10 to 20 seconds for a...