Windows 10: Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see

Discus and support Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; It is almost like MS doesn't want people to notice. No one at the office here uses Offline mode and most never heard of it. I know it is a constant... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by questorfla, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see

It is almost like MS doesn't want people to notice.

No one at the office here uses Offline mode and most never heard of it. I know it is a constant problems with people thinking their Outlook is dead. Everyone swears they never changed to Offline mode but it happens anyway.

The Icon on the Outlook Ribbon that differentiates Offline mode from Online mode shows the small Red (x) on the same globe. The only change being a dark or light background.

the current notice is so small, almost invisible even if you know where to look and what to look for.
    Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see [​IMG]

Is there is a way to make the notice a 10pt font and in RED or something more noticeable

Or Better: is there a way to disable the option for Offline Mode for those who don't want it? A registry edit to disable it would be fine.

:)

questorfla, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jun 14, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

meebers, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see

How to Install Forza MotorSports Apex 6 Offline

Hi,

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly clarify the following details:

• What is the exact error message?
    • What storage device did you use to download the game?
    • What type of user account are you using? (e.g. Microsoft account, local account)
    We suggest enabling offline play on your device before installing the game. Refer to

Play games offline on Windows using Offline mode
    for the steps.

Check out
    Forza Motorsport 6: Apex on Windows 10 FAQ
    for more details.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see

1. Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see - Similar Threads - Warning Outlook Users

2. Offline option in New Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Offline option in New Outlook: Hello, I would like to use the New Outlook since now the old outlook is starting to do bizarre things like not sending messages! But the new Outlook does not have a Work Offline option. And I always work on airplane mode when I'm not home. Is there a solution that I'm...
  3. Offline option in New Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Offline option in New Outlook: Hello, I would like to use the New Outlook since now the old outlook is starting to do bizarre things like not sending messages! But the new Outlook does not have a Work Offline option. And I always work on airplane mode when I'm not home. Is there a solution that I'm...
  4. When bluetooth enabled then warning about wifi connectivity appears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When bluetooth enabled then warning about wifi connectivity appears: When I enable bluetooth connection for calling directly from Windows, then warning about WiFi connection appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-bluetooth-enabled-then-warning-about-wifi/f57ecb39-d8b7-42d8-86d3-ef31f5977597
  5. When bluetooth enabled then warning about wifi connectivity appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When bluetooth enabled then warning about wifi connectivity appears: When I enable bluetooth connection for calling directly from Windows, then warning about WiFi connection appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-bluetooth-enabled-then-warning-about-wifi/f57ecb39-d8b7-42d8-86d3-ef31f5977597
  6. Windows 10 acts like Offline Files are enabled when they are not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 acts like Offline Files are enabled when they are not: I am running a Windows Server 2012 R2 file server. Our accounting department is now primarily working from home using a VPN connection, as well as most machines recently being rebuilt as Windows 10 Pro and are on our corporate Active Directory domain. Often when they are...
  7. Not receiving emails in Outlook 2013 except when toggling offline mode

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Not receiving emails in Outlook 2013 except when toggling offline mode: Windows 7 32bit 7601 Recently Outlook 2013 has stopped receiving emails or is receiving emails inconstantly. I have checked and rechecked the server settings with Spectrum email and everything checks out and I get the emails just fine on my iphone using the same server...
  8. Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see

in Windows 10 Support
    Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see: It is almost like MS doesn't want people to notice. No one at the office here uses Offline mode and most never heard of it. I know it is a constant problems with people thinking their Outlook is dead. Everyone swears they never changed to Offline mode but it happens anyway....
  9. Warning: User Profile Services; see trace logging for error details

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Warning: User Profile Services; see trace logging for error details: Hello. This error has repeated many times today as a warning. There are many other errors reported, too. Such as Application Error; EvntAgnt; Application Error; .NET Runtime. Can anyone explain what is going on with my computer. Thanks....
  10. a user can see by anyway other user files? Emails outlook, or

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    a user can see by anyway other user files? Emails outlook, or: Users accounts in win 10 pro a user can see by anyway other user files? Emails outlook, or passwords in chrome or robofirm password manager...? to switcgph users needed shutdown... ? For user creation ms account is optional? 16882