Windows 10: Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see

Discus and support Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; It is almost like MS doesn't want people to notice. No one at the office here uses Offline mode and most never heard of it. I know it is a constant... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by questorfla, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see

It is almost like MS doesn't want people to notice.

No one at the office here uses Offline mode and most never heard of it. I know it is a constant problems with people thinking their Outlook is dead. Everyone swears they never changed to Offline mode but it happens anyway.

The Icon on the Outlook Ribbon that differentiates Offline mode from Online mode shows the small Red (x) on the same globe. The only change being a dark or light background.

the current notice is so small, almost invisible even if you know where to look and what to look for.
    Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see [​IMG]

Is there is a way to make the notice a 10pt font and in RED or something more noticeable

Or Better: is there a way to disable the option for Offline Mode for those who don't want it? A registry edit to disable it would be fine.

:)

questorfla, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jun 14, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

meebers, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see

How to Install Forza MotorSports Apex 6 Offline

Hi,

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly clarify the following details:

• What is the exact error message?
    • What storage device did you use to download the game?
    • What type of user account are you using? (e.g. Microsoft account, local account)
    We suggest enabling offline play on your device before installing the game. Refer to

Play games offline on Windows using Offline mode
    for the steps.

Check out
    Forza Motorsport 6: Apex on Windows 10 FAQ
    for more details.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see

1. Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see - Similar Threads - Warning Outlook Users

2. OUTLOOK fails to see Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OUTLOOK fails to see Internet: I am locked out of OUTLOOK email. When I click "Fix account", a window pops up and says, "You'll need Internet for this", and I am unable to "fix" anything. I have been working on the Internet all day. Suspect it is something between OutLook and NordVPN, but must use that to...
  3. Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see

in Windows 10 Support
    Warning to Outlook Users when Offline is enabled is impossible to see: It is almost like MS doesn't want people to notice. No one at the office here uses Offline mode and most never heard of it. I know it is a constant problems with people thinking their Outlook is dead. Everyone swears they never changed to Offline mode but it happens anyway....
  4. Warning: User Profile Services; see trace logging for error details

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Warning: User Profile Services; see trace logging for error details: Hello. This error has repeated many times today as a warning. There are many other errors reported, too. Such as Application Error; EvntAgnt; Application Error; .NET Runtime. Can anyone explain what is going on with my computer. Thanks....
  5. Add user: user 2 to see everything user 1 sees and uses

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add user: user 2 to see everything user 1 sees and uses: I have a laptop running on W10 home. I wish to add a second user who sees and uses everything user 1 sees and uses: office, browsers, files, etc. If I add user 2 as family or administrator, all user 1 files are not accessible or visible to user 2. How do I make it look...
  6. Cannot see contacts in Outlook.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot see contacts in Outlook.: My church has an Office 365 profile in Outlook for its Office 365 email account but it has another email profile for its main email address. However, the contacts for the main email account do not appear in the Contacts folder when it is opened. What is screwy is that, when...
  7. How to enable broadcast gameplay when warning "You're not old enough...." is displayed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable broadcast gameplay when warning "You're not old enough...." is displayed: I am trying to set up my son's xbox live settings. I have signed on my adult/parent account. I have set up the his account with custom settings, and when I get to the broadcast game play, I have set it to allow but I get a warning in orange text stating "You're not old...
  8. Enable or Disable Offline Files in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Offline Files in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Offline Files in Windows How to Enable or Disable Offline Files in Windows Offline Files is a feature of Sync Center that makes network files available to a user, even if the network connection to the server is unavailable. Users can use...
  9. a user can see by anyway other user files? Emails outlook, or

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    a user can see by anyway other user files? Emails outlook, or: Users accounts in win 10 pro a user can see by anyway other user files? Emails outlook, or passwords in chrome or robofirm password manager...? to switcgph users needed shutdown... ? For user creation ms account is optional? 16882
  10. Enable Log Event when Disk Quota Warning Level Exceeded in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable Log Event when Disk Quota Warning Level Exceeded in Windows: How to: Enable Log Event when Disk Quota Warning Level Exceeded in Windows [img] Information file system volumes, allowing administrators to control the amount of data that each user can store on a specific NTFS volume. Administrators can optionally configure the system...