Windows 10: Warning: User Profile Services; see trace logging for error details

Discus and support Warning: User Profile Services; see trace logging for error details in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. This error has repeated many times today as a warning. There are many other errors reported, too. Such as Application Error; EvntAgnt;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SavEm12, Jun 10, 2019.

1. SavEm12 Win User

Warning: User Profile Services; see trace logging for error details

Hello.

This error has repeated many times today as a warning. There are many other errors reported, too. Such as Application Error; EvntAgnt; Application Error; .NET Runtime.

Can anyone explain what is going on with my computer.

Thanks.

:)

SavEm12, Jun 10, 2019

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Jun 10, 2019
  3. new account and The User Profile Service failed the sign in ; user profile cannot be loaded

Hello,

Thank you for your reply,

This issue might be due to the User profile Services, please follow the below and check.

I suggest you to Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Ashish Sondhi, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Warning: User Profile Services; see trace logging for error details - Similar Threads - Warning User Profile

2. The user profile service service failed to log In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The user profile service service failed to log In: I fully reset my computer but when it booted back up it took me to the log in screen like it had not done the reset and when I try to login it comes up with “the user profile service service failed to log In....
  3. The user profile service service failed to log In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The user profile service service failed to log In: I fully reset my computer but when it booted back up it took me to the log in screen like it had not done the reset and when I try to login it comes up with “the user profile service service failed to log In....
  4. The user profile service service failed to log In

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error in user profile service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error in user profile service: I just reinstalled windows 11 and I only get this error when I try to log in, I don't have another user to log in. Having windows 10 had the option to press f8 and f12 for advanced options but with windows 11 nothing appears anymore...
  6. Error in user profile service

Error in user profile service: I just reinstalled windows 11 and I only get this error when I try to log in, I don't have another user to log in. Having windows 10 had the option to press f8 and f12 for advanced options but with windows 11 nothing appears anymore...
  7. User Profile Service service has failed log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Service service has failed log in.: After I updated from windows 10 to 11 I decided I wanted to reset my pc so I wiped it clean with the recovery. After boot up I can no longer sign in as I am given that error. When I try to boot with safe mode I log in then I am stuck in an endless welcome loop where it just...
  8. User Profile Service service has failed log in.

User Profile Service service has failed log in.: After I updated from windows 10 to 11 I decided I wanted to reset my pc so I wiped it clean with the recovery. After boot up I can no longer sign in as I am given that error. When I try to boot with safe mode I log in then I am stuck in an endless welcome loop where it just...
  9. User Profile Service Warning 1534

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User Profile Service Warning 1534: I have almost 6000 Warning 1534 codes on my computer since February of this year. How can I fix this so it will stop. It is affecting my computer. Running very slowly....
  10. Error - DistributedCOM and Warning - User Profile Service issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error - DistributedCOM and Warning - User Profile Service issues: Getting these issues: Profile notification of event Load for component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error details. ----------------------- Program-specific permission settings do not allow Local Activation permission...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. see tracelogging for error details

2. trace logging for error details

3. See trace logging for error details

4. see tracelogging for error details windows 10,
  5. tracelogging for error details,
  6. how to see tracelogging for error details,
  7. see tracelogging for error,
  8. see tracerogging,
  9. foutcode is see tracelogging for errors details,
  10. tracelogging fail,
  11. temp profil see tracelogging for error details.,