Windows 10: warning: WD MyBook drives being wiped clean worldwide

Discus and support warning: WD MyBook drives being wiped clean worldwide in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Help! All data in mybook live gone and owner password unknown - My Book Live - WD Community 181610 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Bob1212, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Bob1212 Win User

warning: WD MyBook drives being wiped clean worldwide

Help! All data in mybook live gone and owner password unknown - My Book Live - WD Community

:)

Bob1212, Jun 25, 2021
  2. Bob1212 Win User
    Bob1212, Jun 25, 2021
  3. DaveHirst Win User
    WD MyBook drive compatibility

Is my WD MyBook NAS drive, connected by ethernet to my router, compatible and usable with Windows 10?

DaveHirst, Jun 25, 2021
  4. warning: WD MyBook drives being wiped clean worldwide

WD Mybook Application won't launch

Hi James,

Problem launching the WD MyBook application could be due to incompatibility or could be caused by a software conflict. Since you've already reached out to WD support, we would like to know the following to help us isolate and address the problem:

• Were there any changes made or updates performed before the issue started?
    • What were the troubleshooting steps have you tried to far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the WD MyBook application?

In the meantime, please try to disable the firewall and antivirus software on your computer. Once done, launch the WD application again and see if it works.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

warning: WD MyBook drives being wiped clean worldwide

1. warning: WD MyBook drives being wiped clean worldwide - Similar Threads - warning MyBook drives

2. Not Showing the option to wipe my drives clean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Showing the option to wipe my drives clean: I am not getting the option to wipe my drives clean when I try to reset my laptop.... I have tried to reinstall my laptop a few times, but all the files are there with a warning like symbol on the local disks, and the disk partitions are also there after reinstalling windows....
  3. WD MyBook code 10 in newer Win10PE versions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WD MyBook code 10 in newer Win10PE versions: Hi MyBook external usb HHD cannot run in newer Win10PE environments Other usb devices - no problem. Additionally i don't have this with older versions of PE or RE. Can somebody please confirm this, or shed some light. 183076
  4. warning: WD MyBook drives being wiped clean worldwide

warning: WD MyBook drives being wiped clean worldwide: Help! All data in mybook live gone and owner password unknown - My Book Live - WD Community 181610
  5. Wipe clean

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wipe clean: I need to wipe this pc clean and remove any digital signatures by the previous user. How should I go about this? Need to wipe out user accounts and make it like new. Reset pc or Fresh ? Thx. JG...
  6. Wipe clean

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wipe clean: I want to give my windows notebook to a niece. How do I wipe it clean. I have my files on a disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wipe-clean/daf4dea4-f966-4641-8c71-843ae9d06578
  7. wd mybook external hard drive does not work on windows 10 but works on 7

wd mybook external hard drive does not work on windows 10 but works on 7: mybook doesn't work on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wd-mybook-external-hard-drive-does-not-work-on/bcfd361e-e1bf-47ad-8ba6-761be9616bd8
  8. WD MyBook drive compatibility

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WD MyBook drive compatibility: Is my WD MyBook NAS drive, connected by ethernet to my router, compatible and usable with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wd-mybook-drive-compatibility/fde2cfe7-e808-4bb1-868d-776f18ced246"
  9. How to wipe a hard drive clean?

How to wipe a hard drive clean?: Hey there mates. I'm currently in the process of building a new computer and am aiming to nuke my old hard drive due to the fact that I'll be using it as a sort of secondary drive for the bulk of items, but I'll be using a new SSD as the drive that contains the OS. On top...
  10. Had to Wipe the drive clean

in Windows 10 Support
    Had to Wipe the drive clean: I had an interesting experience. We had a power failure so Windows 10 did not shut down properly. No big deal, right? It's happened to us all. Just restart as always, and it will correct itself. Nope. It would not restart, it kept saying errors. I had to wipe out...