Windows 10: Warning

Discus and support Warning in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Just using laptop and received a warning, loud warning noise, a female voice telling me that my device IPA has been hacked. Advised not to close... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NettyMW, Jun 17, 2020.

1. NettyMW Win User

Warning

Just using laptop and received a warning, loud warning noise, a female voice telling me that my device IPA has been hacked.

Advised not to close device and call microsoft immediately with number on screen.

Can anyone advise??

:)

NettyMW, Jun 17, 2020

2. Low Memory warning for Firefox in Windows 10

Hi,

In order for us to properly address your concern regarding the "Low Memory" warning, we would like to gather more information:

• Are you getting this warning when using other browsers?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the warning message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Close all tabs warning disabled after update KB3116900

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the details.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys, opens the Run Command.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Under General Tab, select Tabs.
    • Select if the Warn me when closing the multiple tabs is
      checked
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Warning

warning message when startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the operating system with the warning message and slow performance. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to Run System Maintenance Troubleshooter.

It finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Follow:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the
      System Maintenance

• Click on Next to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Method 2: I suggest you to boot the computer in Safe mode with Networking and check if this issue persist.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Follow the below steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Method 3: I suggest you to install he pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Warning

1. Warning - Similar Threads - Warning

2. PC restart without warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restart without warning: Hi,For the past few weeks, my PC has been randomly shutting down without warning, especially when plugged in. Some blue screens have even occurred, but that's more rare.I already tried to update all my drivers and even reinstalled Windows 11 to factory settings, but the...
  3. PC restart without warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC restart without warning: Hi,For the past few weeks, my PC has been randomly shutting down without warning, especially when plugged in. Some blue screens have even occurred, but that's more rare.I already tried to update all my drivers and even reinstalled Windows 11 to factory settings, but the...
  4. Wi-Fi Audible Warning Sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi Audible Warning Sounds: Why do I get frequent 2-tone internet connection warning sounds every few seconds without any apparent break in connection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-audible-warning-sounds/b992f539-0968-4946-8969-5f76757db566
  5. Wi-Fi Audible Warning Sounds

Wi-Fi Audible Warning Sounds: Why do I get frequent 2-tone internet connection warning sounds every few seconds without any apparent break in connection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-audible-warning-sounds/b992f539-0968-4946-8969-5f76757db566
  6. Wi-Fi Audible Warning Sounds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Add a way to tell apart between a real low battery warning and a false one

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Add a way to tell apart between a real low battery warning and a false one: It’s so that people can tell them apart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-way-to-tell-apart-between-a-real-low-battery/6df61ed7-a488-4f86-a4bc-7bdea96354c7
  8. Add a way to tell apart between a real low battery warning and a false one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a way to tell apart between a real low battery warning and a false one: It’s so that people can tell them apart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-way-to-tell-apart-between-a-real-low-battery/6df61ed7-a488-4f86-a4bc-7bdea96354c7
  9. Add a way to tell apart between a real low battery warning and a false one

10. PC Randomly Restarts with no warning and under no load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly Restarts with no warning and under no load: Hi All,My PC randomly restarts, and I cannot figure out why.Happened right now from a cold start this morning, was in an idle state while I was drinking coffee and looking at my phone. No apps running.Event viewer was no help, typical metadata staging & COM errors. No event...