Windows 10: Warp coil

Discus and support Warp coil in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is roughly 6 times I've found this 'Windows 10 Update' when cleaning up temporary files. After supposedly removing it, it stays gone for a bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Maggidon, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Maggidon Win User

Warp coil

This is roughly 6 times I've found this 'Windows 10 Update' when cleaning up temporary files. After supposedly removing it, it stays gone for a bit then will show up again. It appears to be removed but why does it keep showing up do you suppose?

:)

Maggidon, Aug 22, 2019

2. Coil whine fix

I have been getting coil whine on my hp probook 430 g5 after the windows update and when i turn on the backlight of my keyboard it stops the coil whine but if I turn it off it starts whining

Thanks Sharvin.

* Original title: Coil whineeee fixxx

SharwinShunmuganathan, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Coil whine fix

The coil whine when idle makes the noise but when at 70 or 80 it stops but what i don't get is why is it when the backlight is on the coil whine stops

SharwinShunmuganathan, Aug 22, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Warp coil

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Warp coil

1. Warp coil - Similar Threads - Warp coil

2. My desktop icons and grid is all warped after I restarted my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop icons and grid is all warped after I restarted my computer: I am on windows 11, computer restarted last night and when I opened my computer, the desktop appearance has changed. All the icons are shrunk and have a faint white box around them, and they aren't aligned with the original grid. On the right you can see the icons are not on...
  3. My desktop icons and grid is all warped after I restarted my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop icons and grid is all warped after I restarted my computer: I am on windows 11, computer restarted last night and when I opened my computer, the desktop appearance has changed. All the icons are shrunk and have a faint white box around them, and they aren't aligned with the original grid. On the right you can see the icons are not on...
  4. LAPTOP FREEZING - Event ID 1 WARP and Event ID 1010 Modern Deployment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAPTOP FREEZING - Event ID 1 WARP and Event ID 1010 Modern Deployment: Hi, My ASUS TUF Gaming A15 laptop has been freezing frequently. It has frozen three times today, each time when browsing Facebook reels on Chrome. I have had to hold the power button to reset the laptop each time. I've just done optional Windows updates including BIOS to see...
  5. LAPTOP FREEZING - Event ID 1 WARP and Event ID 1010 Modern Deployment

LAPTOP FREEZING - Event ID 1 WARP and Event ID 1010 Modern Deployment: Hi, My ASUS TUF Gaming A15 laptop has been freezing frequently. It has frozen three times today, each time when browsing Facebook reels on Chrome. I have had to hold the power button to reset the laptop each time. I've just done optional Windows updates including BIOS to see...
  6. An app is not working properly "Cloudflare Warp"

An app is not working properly "Cloudflare Warp": Hello,The app has a vpn type thing. It used to connect perfectly and it was fast. but nowadays it says unable to connect every time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-app-is-not-working-properly-cloudflare-warp/fa9594e4-fb37-41a4-92f7-d23f0c2d6f16
  7. 1.1.1.1 WARP update to 1.4.107.0 disconnects my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    1.1.1.1 WARP update to 1.4.107.0 disconnects my network: I have Cloudflare WARP & just updated to version 1.4.107.0. I also have 2 computers: Win10 Pro & WinXP Pro that are connected by Wi-Fi. I had no problem with the connection before the update. Now I can't access my I5SYS network (WinXP) from Win10 (or vice versa) with "1.1.1.1...
  8. Warp Factor 11 - why dual boot any more

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Warp Factor 11 - why dual boot any more: Hi there With decent hardware and using hardware "passthru" I have finally made W2K19 server VM with desktop. The bits I've done to it (i.e to behave like a desktop rather than a "classical server OS") it absolutely runs rings around even a W10 system on a different...
  9. Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed: Comodo Firewall doesn't work with Cloudflare Warp. See post here: Cloudflare Announcing Beta for WARP for macOS and Windows So I'm attempting to add Firewall Rules for Cloudflare Warp. I need settings for these: [img] So I need to know where to find Cloudflare Warp's...
  10. Cloudflare Announcing Beta for WARP for macOS and Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Cloudflare Announcing Beta for WARP for macOS and Windows: [ATTACH] Last April 1 we announced WARP — an option within the 1.1.1.1 iOS and Android app to secure and speed up Internet connections. Today, millions of users have secured their mobile Internet connections with WARP. While WARP started as an option within the...