Windows 10: WARRANTY 2yr registration

Discus and support WARRANTY 2yr registration in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have bought a microsoft product - BUT - to activate 2yr guarantee i need to accept the warranty agreement ??...... i have gone to :... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by andybaz1, Jul 13, 2020.

1. andybaz1 Win User

WARRANTY 2yr registration

I have bought a microsoft product - BUT - to activate 2yr guarantee i need to accept the warranty agreement ??......

i have gone to : microsoft.com/accessories/warranty - but there appears to be no facility to register my product ?

:)

andybaz1, Jul 13, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

EVGA Announces New Global Warranty Policy

EVGA is proud to introduce a new Global Warranty Policy for all EVGA products. This new warranty ensures that no matter which region you live in, you have the support that you look for when purchasing an EVGA product. The warranty will no longer belong to the purchaser but instead the product as we believe in the workmanship and quality of our products and we are here to stand behind them.

This new warranty policy will be automatically applied on any products purchased on or after July 1st, 2011.* Under this new warranty policy, all products will have a minimum of 3 years warranty, and registration is now optional.

WARRANTY  2yr registration 17a_thm.jpg

The warranty is fully transferable. This means that if an end user transfers ownership of an EVGA product to another end user whether via a private sale, or via a second hand online site or auction site, the remainder of the warranty period also transfers to the new owner.

New bonuses will be available for original owners that do register within 30 days of purchase.

EVGA Global Warranty Key Items:
    • 3 Year Warranty Minimum - All EVGA products will carry a minimum warranty of 3 years.*
    • Warranty is now Transferrable – EVGA Global Warranty will cover the product, not the user. The warranty term starts on the date of purchase if user has invoice, or manufacture date if not.
    • Warranty Upgrades – Warranty upgrades are now available for the original owner upon registration. A 5 or 10 year warranty upgrade is available for a small price.
    • EVGA Step-Up Enhanced – Now the EVGA Step-Up program is available for any EVGA graphics or motherboard product with Warranty Upgrade.
    • Global Warranty Policy – An EVGA product is covered under warranty, no matter where you live. If you purchase a product in another country, you will be served by your local warranty center.
    • Free Standard Cross-Shipping RMA – Basic cross shipping service is now free.**
    * Recertified and 1 Year Warranty products are not included.
    ** A credit card will be required for this service to hold charge in place until EVGA gets the defective product back.

Learn more about the EVGA Global Warranty Policy here.

btarunr, Jul 13, 2020
  3. mike047 Win User
    hot deals on recertified cards with one year warranties

I agree, I have bought 4 Evga GTX260 at $154 a pop. They step up just like everything else and have 90 day warranty from the time of registration. They work just like the new ones I bought and are good bang for the buck especially if you are buying several.

mike047, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Product Registration

After installing my new 4870 The registration window came up so I thought I would register it. All I have got for the past few days is a screen saying.
    Also seen here: http://apps.ati.com/Registration/Default.aspx

Anyone else getting this?

Tenforo, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

1. WARRANTY 2yr registration - Similar Threads - WARRANTY 2yr registration

2. Almost 2yrs of random BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Almost 2yrs of random BSOD: Almost 2 years now i have random BSOD with random stop codes and at random times while playing , browsing or just idle i ve installed and reintalled windows 10 some times, changed drivers graphics card etc and testing all of them , bios update tried all available nothing...
  3. Out Of Warranty

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Out Of Warranty: Hello My PC warranty just expired, does this put my PC at any risk? What is PC warranty anyway?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/out-of-warranty/48bb4925-006d-47e3-8205-9f5f5b1ff2da
  4. registration files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    registration files: So, Basically I just wanted to be able to get rid of palm tracking. But I couldn't find out how. i tried several different methods, one of which required me to mess with the registration files on the laptop. I didn't want to mess anything up and be unable to reverse it so i...
  5. In Warranty Exchange

In Warranty Exchange: I am getting an In warranty exchange for my surface pro 7 and it was already charged 0.00$. I have many questions they never answered and cannot find. 1.Who and where do I ship the faulty Surface pro to? 2.How long will it take for the replacement to arrive? 3.Will I...
  6. Extending warranty

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Extending warranty: can i get microsoft extended warranty anytime befor the regular 1 yr warranty is over [Original Title: warranty] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extending-warranty/8e51106d-a53e-41a4-896c-a0ce283a2753"
  7. warranty

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    warranty: can i get microsoft extended warranty anytime befor the regular 1 yr warranty is over https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/warranty/8e51106d-a53e-41a4-896c-a0ce283a2753"
  8. warranty question

in Windows 10 Customization
    warranty question: Hi, I am wanting to purchase an Acer 14" Swift 1 Notebook Celeron Luxury Gold (ACSF114736). which has windows 10S as its operating system, but I want to convert to Windows 10. If I do this will my warranty become void? The store salesperson tells me it will void my warranty...
  9. Registration key

Registration key: I have purchased more than a dozen computers over the years, but never before has there been no apparent windows registration key, and the computer will not fully function without it. Other than a small fold out pamphlet, nothing came with the computer. Dell computer,...
  10. Warranty

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Warranty: does installing a new OS will avoid the warranty of my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/warranty/d12dc925-75e8-4795-85b4-574a71dea071