Windows 10: Warranty expired on mouse - but I just purchased it!

Discus and support Warranty expired on mouse - but I just purchased it! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I ordered a Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse from Best Buy on June 13, 2022, and it was delivered today, June 17, 2022. It was delivered in what... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by c-s-f, Jun 17, 2022.

1. c-s-f Win User

Warranty expired on mouse - but I just purchased it!

I ordered a Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse from Best Buy on June 13, 2022, and it was delivered today, June 17, 2022. It was delivered in what appeared to be new condition, in original packaging. I registered it as a new device with my account. When I looked at the Device Information, at https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?serialnumber=xxxxxxxxxxxx actual serial number was provided, it told me that the warranty was expired! This is not possible! How can I get the warranty set to a full year, to expire no sooner than June 13, 2023?

:)

c-s-f, Jun 17, 2022

2. EXTENDED WARRANTY EXPIRES BEFORE DATE

I PURCHASED LUMIA 720 ON 12.DEC 2013 , AND HAD EXTENDED MY WARRANTY AND EXTENDED TO 30.11.2015 .

AND I COME TO KNOW TODAY IT HAS EXPIRES ON 30 .10.2015 BY NOKIA CARE ,WHEN I VISITED 1HR EARLIER

BUT IT IS SHOWING WARRANTY HAS EXPIRED ON 30.10.2015 ,no prior information was given to me that it will expired 1 month before , my screen is having lot of problem ... i have a proof of bill ,and extended warranty document which clearly show that my warranty
    will be expired on 30.11.2015......what to do i very am sad that microsoft what has done to me, why microsoft reduced my warranty , and it's display price is around 7500 inr as told by nokia centre ,lucknow ....

utkarsh094, Jun 17, 2022
  3. R-T-B Win User
    Newly purchased samsung SSD warranty says expired help.

Something is up with the warranty site. See below, where it lists the dates you entered followed by "months?" That should be a number indicating your warranty remaining, not a date.

Contact Samsung. There is no way those drives are out of warranty.

R-T-B, Jun 17, 2022
  4. Warranty expired on mouse - but I just purchased it!

Newly purchased samsung SSD warranty says expired help.

This answer gives me so much hope, thank you, i'll do that right now although i dunno when would they respond.

DeadlyTitan, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

Warranty expired on mouse - but I just purchased it!

1. Warranty expired on mouse - but I just purchased it! - Similar Threads - Warranty expired mouse

2. Warranty expired on mouse - but I just purchased it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warranty expired on mouse - but I just purchased it!: I ordered a Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse from Best Buy on June 13, 2022, and it was delivered today, June 17, 2022. It was delivered in what appeared to be new condition, in original packaging. I registered it as a new device with my account. When I looked at the...
  3. Warranty expired on mouse - but I just purchased it!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Warranty expired on mouse - but I just purchased it!: I ordered a Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse from Best Buy on June 13, 2022, and it was delivered today, June 17, 2022. It was delivered in what appeared to be new condition, in original packaging. I registered it as a new device with my account. When I looked at the...
  4. How can I make a warranty valid for a mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I make a warranty valid for a mouse?: I bought a mouse and with less than a month of use it no longer works, I need to know how to validate the warranty since what they offer for this accessory is 3 years...
  5. How can I make a warranty valid for a mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make a warranty valid for a mouse?: I bought a mouse and with less than a month of use it no longer works, I need to know how to validate the warranty since what they offer for this accessory is 3 years...
  6. mouse 1359 under warranty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse 1359 under warranty: mouse battery clip has fallen out wont stay inplace https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-1359-under-warranty/440f1ba1-9bd0-4b77-a231-d142e99e9702
  7. mouse 1359 under warranty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse 1359 under warranty: mouse battery clip has fallen out wont stay inplace https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-1359-under-warranty/440f1ba1-9bd0-4b77-a231-d142e99e9702
  8. mouse 1359 under warranty

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. my pc warranty is abut to be expired

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my pc warranty is abut to be expired: Hi, i got an e-mail from acer [wich is the pc i am on] it say my pc warranty is abut to expired how do i stop it and i love my pc to much. [sorry is this post was dumb i was trying to make my warranty more longer]...
  10. Microsoft Warranty for Wireless Mouse

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Warranty for Wireless Mouse: I have a question regarding the warranty of a wireless mouse. Product is only 3 months old, and covered by a 2-year warranty. The dongle broke while I was removing it from the USB port. The metal casing that covers the USB separated, and the dongle no longer stays in, so...