Windows 10: Warranty for Microsoft Sculpt keyboard

Discus and support Warranty for Microsoft Sculpt keyboard in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there warranty for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse? I purchased one for a staff member in the office on in September 2021,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by eve_c, Feb 16, 2022.

1. eve_c Win User

Warranty for Microsoft Sculpt keyboard

Is there warranty for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse? I purchased one for a staff member in the office on in September 2021, and the keyboard has stopped working. She has tried all of the troubleshooting tips and our IT department said that it looks like a hardware issue. I am wondering if it can be replaced. The mouse and number pad are still working.

:)

eve_c, Feb 16, 2022
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Keyboard Pictured

Microsoft is applying the design principles of its September-launched Sculpt Comfort desktop keyboard on a new product targeting Windows 8 tablet-docked desktops and notebooks, the Sculpt Mobile. Measuring 355 x 167 x 13 mm (WxDxH), and weighing 438 g, the Sculpt Mobile is a compact wireless keyboard that uses Bluetooth to talk to its host device. It features a compact 87-key QWERTY layout in a number of IMEs. Pictured below is the Japanese + English keyset. Powered by two AAA-size batteries, the Sclupt Mobile can work up to 5 months with typical usage before needing a battery replacement. It can maintain a range of 10 meters with its included USB Bluetooth dongle, which can vary, if using the tablet's in-built Bluetooth transceiver. Slated for November 2, the Sculpt Mobile is expected to be priced at 4,935 JPY (US $63).

Warranty for Microsoft Sculpt keyboard 102a_thm.jpg

Warranty for Microsoft Sculpt keyboard 102b_thm.jpg

Source: Hermitage Akihabara

btarunr, Feb 16, 2022
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 16, 2022
  4. Warranty for Microsoft Sculpt keyboard

Sculpt Comfort Keyboard not registering 1st keystroke

Hello Kit,

An outdated or incompatible driver can be one of the possible factors why this issue occurs. That being said, I suggest you to Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check. Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

1. Press Windows key + S on your keyboard.
    2. Type Troubleshoot and hit
      Enter.
    3. Click on Hardware and Devices.
    4. Run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen prompt.

Also suggest you to go the link below and download the latest drivers for the keyboard and see if it helps to resolve the issue:

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as
    soon as I can.

Michelle Vil, Feb 16, 2022
Thema:

Warranty for Microsoft Sculpt keyboard

1. Warranty for Microsoft Sculpt keyboard - Similar Threads - Warranty Microsoft Sculpt

2. Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I need to submit a claim as my Keyboard disconnects from the bluetooth USB while the number pad and mouse continue to work. I can't see anywhere where this can be done properly on the website. There is similar complaints online as these products don't have a serial number. I...
  3. Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I need to submit a claim as my Keyboard disconnects from the bluetooth USB while the number pad and mouse continue to work. I can't see anywhere where this can be done properly on the website. There is similar complaints online as these products don't have a serial number. I...
  4. Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Submit Warranty Claim on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

Submit Warranty Claim on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard: Keyboard is working on and off and will not consistently work. I have tried to submit an Order but keep getting a message saying we cannot complete this order. The keyboard is still under warranty until 11/3/23, so please advise on path forward to fix the issue....
  6. How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?: Hello,My apologies if something similar has already been posted.I purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop under a year ago, and it has been fantastic. However, one day when I went to plug in the dongle to my work computer, a message popped up saying:USB Device not...
  7. How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?

How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?: Hello,My apologies if something similar has already been posted.I purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop under a year ago, and it has been fantastic. However, one day when I went to plug in the dongle to my work computer, a message popped up saying:USB Device not...
  8. How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?

9. Warranty for Microsoft Sculpt keyboard

Warranty for Microsoft Sculpt keyboard: Is there warranty for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse? I purchased one for a staff member in the office on in September 2021, and the keyboard has stopped working. She has tried all of the troubleshooting tips and our IT department said that it looks...
  10. Warranty support for Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

Warranty support for Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard: I have been trying to get warranty support for my microsoft sculpt keyboard that was purchased a year ago. It has no serial number. Any time I call in for support, I get a message that it has moved online. When I go online, there is no way to get support without a serial...