Windows 10: warzone crashing my computer

Discus and support warzone crashing my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a HP computer that has AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2000 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors and my warzone crashes and goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SskeXu, Jul 17, 2021.

1. SskeXu Win User

warzone crashing my computer

I have a HP computer that has AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2000 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors and my warzone crashes and goes back to laucher can anyone help me

:)

SskeXu, Jul 17, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 17, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 17, 2021
  4. warzone crashing my computer

StaceyChin1, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

warzone crashing my computer

1. warzone crashing my computer - Similar Threads - warzone crashing computer

2. Warzone crashes 100% of the time mid game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warzone crashes 100% of the time mid game.: Hello, I have a Alienware M15 R6 with an i7, Nvidia 3080, and 16gigs of memory. I bought it to play warzone and it worked great for 3 months Dec- march. In April the game just started crashing mid game after the pre game lobby. The screen freezes, or the game crashes to...
  3. crashing on warzone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crashing on warzone: I need help with thisSo, I was just playing on warzone until suddenly it crashed and kept retrying again and again but it kept crashing. if you know why please tell me because like, I have game mode on and it's still crashing. I don't know what the issue is. How do I fix it?...
  4. crashing on warzone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    crashing on warzone: I need help with thisSo, I was just playing on warzone until suddenly it crashed and kept retrying again and again but it kept crashing. if you know why please tell me because like, I have game mode on and it's still crashing. I don't know what the issue is. How do I fix it?...
  5. crashing on warzone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashing on warzone: I need help with thisSo i was just playing on warzone until suddenly it crashed and kept retrying again and again but it kept crashing. if you know why please tell me because like, I have game mode on still crashing. I don't know what the issue is. How do I fix it?...
  6. COD warzone crashing

COD warzone crashing: i was looking in control panel under maintenance in problem details for the reason COD warzone was crashing. i found this but i dont know what it means. I've reinstalled the game like 5 times wiped and reinstalled windows and all my drivers are up to date.DescriptionD3D12...
  7. warzone crashing AND idk WHY!?!?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    warzone crashing AND idk WHY!?!?!: I have a HP computer that has AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2000 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors and my warzone crashes and goes back to laucher can anyone help me...
  8. DxDiag Warzone Crashes

DxDiag Warzone Crashes: Can anyone help me interpret this? My warzone crashes multiple times a day and I am unsure why. I am not sure what to make of the following report.Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 0x3B_c0000005_dxgmms2!VIDMM_RECYCLE_RANGE::SplitAt, type 0 Event Name:...
  9. Warzone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warzone: Since i istalled the new season it doesn t let me play anymore . It makes me turn on the menu and go back to the main screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/warzone/eef11a75-1f63-4fa4-8ca6-56e7a9680fbe
  10. COD Warzone Crashes to Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COD Warzone Crashes to Desktop: I recently bought a Asus Zephyrus G G15 AMD Ryzen 3750H, Nvidia 1660ti, 512gb laptop. I updated to the latest drivers for the CPU/GPU combo using the AMD Software Adrenalin. I updated the GRD drivers for Nvidia to their latest for the 1660ti. I deactivated the firewall...