Windows 10: Was being really stupid playing around with gparted on my laptop with mx linux, now tryna...

Discus and support Was being really stupid playing around with gparted on my laptop with mx linux, now tryna... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ryseofcurry [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ryseofcurry, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Was being really stupid playing around with gparted on my laptop with mx linux, now tryna...

/u/ryseofcurry, Nov 9, 2020
  2. AB Sattar Win User

Windows BCD Repair From Linux

Thanks For Suggesting,

I Was Have A Single USB that Have LinuX Only,

But the Problem Was I Has Selected Extended Partition As Boot, But i was Tried to Select C:/ as Boot

But,

I Want To Help Others, Now

I goto Gparted In LiNuX i Selected c:/ as Boot, Not Works

then i Understand And I

Add A boot flag On Partition 1:System Reserved.With Gparted, Most LiNuX Has Built in Application "Gparted"

It Works,

Yahooooooo.!

I Suggest If Other's Has This Problem

Try To Do:Add Boot Flag on System Reserved Partition, Win7/8/8.1/10

Always Create Reserved Partition For Boot..

Hope I Helped Other's

Thanks

AB Sattar, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Silverel Win User
    Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Was being really stupid playing around with gparted on my laptop with mx linux, now tryna...

Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Was being really stupid playing around with gparted on my laptop with mx linux, now tryna...

1. Was being really stupid playing around with gparted on my laptop with mx linux, now tryna... - Similar Threads - Was being really

2. windows is being stupid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows is being stupid: it keeps deleting a file that will disable windows defender, im doing this on purpose bye the way. but i want it TO load so i can turn it off because windows is being stupid with me trying to turn defender off, no i dont want to fix the issue that im having, all i want is to...
  3. windows is being stupid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows is being stupid: it keeps deleting a file that will disable windows defender, im doing this on purpose bye the way. but i want it TO load so i can turn it off because windows is being stupid with me trying to turn defender off, no i dont want to fix the issue that im having, all i want is to...
  4. Is PHOTOS broken or am I just really really really stupid?

Is PHOTOS broken or am I just really really really stupid?: Any plans to make it so we can actually see our images in PHOTOS? I have been seeing threads dating back to 2014 asking for the ability to view a jpg in all of it's glorious colours. This image is NOT transparent in anyway. There is 0 gradients that use transparency and it is...
  5. i was stupid and now my laptop has a bluescreen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i was stupid and now my laptop has a bluescreen: i was very sleepy and when i was about to shutdown my laptop i accidentally clicked restart and when it was booting up again i stupidly said no im not waiting again and pressed the power button instead i went to sleep and now it starts up by telling me to choose my keyboard...
  6. Really stupid mistake with user profiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Really stupid mistake with user profiles: Made PC like a yr ago and was stupid and put my SSD as C: Drive. Today, realized i had no space left on it so I tried copying my user profile to my 2TB E: drive. After it copied I tried deleting from C: and now everything is messed up. I really don't know what to do if...
  7. Windows 10 being stupid

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 being stupid: So lately when trying to talking to people, watch youtube or anything else that requires audio it keeps glitching out. As it will skip over a second and repeat. SCREW WINDOWS 10 UPDATE 2004. until this update I didn't have any issue with my machine but now everything is...
  8. my PC memory math is being stupid

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my PC memory math is being stupid: as you can see my pc RAM usage is 96% which isn't right because the math doesn't add up to that much [ATTACH] i have 1 memory stick which has 4GB and its painfully hard to use my pc with most of them being "used"[ATTACH] i just need help with that thanks in advance...
  9. Enlarge Gparted Partition?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enlarge Gparted Partition?: Hey, I have a Linux partition and an empty partition on one hard disk. Now I want to enlarge the Linux partition. But that does not work. If I right-click on the Linux partition and go to "Resize/Move", it says "Minimum size: 67733 MiB" and "Maximum size: 67733 MiB"....
  10. Am I really THIS stupid !!!!

Am I really THIS stupid !!!!: Hi there I got an Amazon Fire stick a few days ago because of the recommendations of being able to use PLEX on it at decent bit rates -- but am I the ONLY person on the planet who can't make the wretched thing work. !! The built in apps are fine -- wifi no problem --...