Windows 10: Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop!

Discus and support Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi my name is Youcef and I live in Belgium, I have a laptop with windows 10 and I recently got a message that i'm elligible for windows 11. However I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by youcefzaoauali, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop!

Hi my name is Youcef and I live in Belgium, I have a laptop with windows 10 and I recently got a message that i'm elligible for windows 11. However I got a disturbing call on friday from a Microsoft employee telling me that I have a RAT virus in my laptopA microsoft employee called me on Friday to inform me that I had a nasty RAT virus on my laptop, the person on the line said he would assist me and show me how to remove it.Unfortunately I was just going to my work so I asked him to call me on saturday morning which didn't happen.So my question is simple: do you guys at microsoft know how to g

:)

youcefzaoauali, Oct 10, 2021
  2. Jacee Win User

Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

This is a "Backdoor" trojan. Read about it here: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml - Virus Lists and Removal Steps

These are the most dangerous, and most widespread, type of Trojan.

Backdoor Trojans provide the author or ‘master’ of the Trojan with remote ‘administration’ of victim machines. Unlike legitimate remote administration utilities, they install, launch and run invisibly, without the consent or knowledge of the user. Once installed, backdoor Trojans can be instructed to send, receive, execute and delete files, harvest confidential data from the computer, log activity on the computer and more.

If your computer was used for online banking or has credit card information on it, all passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for email, eBay and forums.
    You should consider them to be compromised.
    They should be changed by using a different computer and not the infected one, if not an attacker may get the new passwords and transaction information.

Banking and credit card institutions should be notified of the possible security breech.

Jacee, Oct 10, 2021
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Oct 10, 2021
  4. Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop!

Browser Trojan virus

When launching the MSN browser a Trojan virus pops up saying it is from Microsoft and please call this number.

JohnSuderman, Oct 10, 2021
Thema:

Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop!

1. Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop! - Similar Threads - Was called microsoft

2. trojan virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trojan virus: so my security told me i had a trojan virus in quarantine and i pressed remove did that get rid of the threat of the trojan cause idk how that works like is the person trying to get on my computer gone...
  3. trojan virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trojan virus: What is "altsonypics.com" and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-virus/96f8ca83-3292-4259-abf6-66f86e832940
  4. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: Guys please help me i dont know how to remove it and i think it is a Trojan Virus and it says it is severe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-virus/29d9a1a4-d649-4caf-9c49-bba2fb734b9b
  5. Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop!: Hi my name is Youcef and I live in Belgium, I have a laptop with windows 10 and I recently got a message that i'm elligible for windows 11. However I got a disturbing call on friday from a Microsoft employee telling me that I have a RAT virus in my laptopA microsoft employee...
  6. Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop!

Was called by microsoft agent about an acces remote trojan virus on my laptop!: Hi my name is Youcef and I live in Belgium, I have a laptop with windows 10 and I recently got a message that i'm elligible for windows 11. However I got a disturbing call on friday from a Microsoft employee telling me that I have a RAT virus in my laptopA microsoft employee...
  7. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: I've had these weird Dos windows flash in, while i'm using my PC, in Fullsrcn.I've caught a Srcnshot of the Dos-window and was able to open the source into Notepad.Hopefully one of the Wizzards can help me. Both a scan from MSERT And Defender is giving me, an all-clear.I have...
  8. There is a Virus/trojan/agent in my Computer named svchost.com

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is a Virus/trojan/agent in my Computer named svchost.com: I had downloaded something from internet this virus came with that because of this virus my all apps got corrupted i had to reinstall them it also corrupted the antivirus and also windows defender everytime i try to start windows defender it says sorry the servie is not...
  9. Receiving no answer for question about trojan virus on microsoft account

Receiving no answer for question about trojan virus on microsoft account: I have asked a question in microsoft community yesterday but not receiving any answer. In the meantime I have pressed the RSS feed button to unsubscribe by mistake, I do not know whether I am subscribed to it or not as it is taking me to a different page. Please answer for...
  10. trojan virus

trojan virus: Hi my windows defender keeps updating me i have a Trojan in win32 folder named touluse.N!** forgotten the extension how do i remove it i have tried to find this so far without solution 1 unhiding files in explorer 2 looking it in resmon(resource manager) 3 looking for it...