Windows 10: was checking out Omegle and Malwarebytes went nuts

Discus and support was checking out Omegle and Malwarebytes went nuts in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi was checking out omegle.com wont go there again pretty sick people on there, but i left petty quick when Malwarebytes went nuts connecting to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tonyb, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Tonyb Win User

was checking out Omegle and Malwarebytes went nuts

hi was checking out omegle.com wont go there again pretty sick people on there, but i left petty quick when Malwarebytes went nuts connecting to someone. how worried should i be here is the log file it says it was blocked, but should i still be worried?
    Malwarebytes
    www.malwarebytes.com

-Log Details-
    Protection Event Date: 11/28/20
    Protection Event Time: 11:43 AM
    Log File: f9b84f10-31b1-11eb-b77f-80e82c1070dd.json

-Software Information-
    Version: 4.2.3.96
    Components Version: 1.0.1122
    Update Package Version: 1.0.33554
    License: Premium

-System Information-
    CPU: x64
    File System: NTFS
    User: System

-Blocked Website Details-
    Malicious Website: 1
    , C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe, Blocked, -1, -1, 0.0.0, ,

-Website Data-
    Category: Trojan
    Domain:
    IP Address: 60.243.182.150
    Port: 56147
    Type: Outbound
    File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe

:)

Tonyb, Nov 28, 2020

2. Malwarebytes and Windows 10

Then I'll suggest you follow these steps:

1. Press Windows Key + R to open the run dialog

2. In the box that comes up, type services.msc and click OK

3. In the list, find Windows Management Instrumentation, and double click it

4. Change startup type to Automatic

5. See if you can open Malwarebytes, if not, do a reboot.

Dexter Lien, Nov 28, 2020
  3. suryarock Win User
    suryarock, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

1. was checking out Omegle and Malwarebytes went nuts - Similar Threads - was checking Omegle

2. Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle: I HAVE TRIED THESE METHODS:-Reboot computer-Use different browser-Allow permissions on browser-Update drivers-Configure Antivirus privacy settings-Shutdown apps using cameraI HAVE TRIED ALL THOSE BASIC METHODS AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK. PLEASE STOP RECOMMENDING ME THESE...
  3. Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle: I HAVE TRIED THESE METHODS:-Reboot computer-Use different browser-Allow permissions on browser-Update drivers-Configure Antivirus privacy settings-Shutdown apps using cameraI HAVE TRIED ALL THOSE BASIC METHODS AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK. PLEASE STOP RECOMMENDING ME THESE...
  4. Requested devicecamera not found on Omegle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard went nuts after cleaning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard went nuts after cleaning: Today i have cleaned my laptop with alcohol wipes because it was dirty.The main problem is the keyboard has went insane i didn't have sticky keys enabled and i had a similar problem before with another laptop.Constant spamming of / entering the windows start menu.It's doing...
  6. Keyboard went nuts after cleaning

Keyboard went nuts after cleaning: Today i have cleaned my laptop with alcohol wipes because it was dirty.The main problem is the keyboard has went insane i didn't have sticky keys enabled and i had a similar problem before with another laptop.Constant spamming of / entering the windows start menu.It's doing...
  7. Microsoft defender went out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft defender went out: My MS defender is missing. I cant see it anywhere. I dont have 3rd party anti virus and I dont want to put my computer at risk. Please help me find it immediately....
  8. Microsoft defender went out

Microsoft defender went out: My MS defender is missing. I cant see it anywhere. I dont have 3rd party anti virus and I dont want to put my computer at risk. Please help me find it immediately....
  9. Sound went out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound went out: We just got new computers at work. I was listening to something as I worked and I hit the volume control on the Logitech Wireless K270 keyboard and the sound went completely out, even though all indications are there should be sound coming out. I didn't hit the mute button,...
  10. Asus went nuts overclocking this white-themed RTX 2080 Ti

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Asus went nuts overclocking this white-themed RTX 2080 Ti: Asus went nuts overclocking this white-themed RTX 2080 Ti Asus went nuts overclocking this white-themed RTX 2080 Ti | PC Gamer 145952