Windows 10: Was contacted by 'Microsoft' Windows regarding a refund

Discus and support Was contacted by 'Microsoft' Windows regarding a refund in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have just been contacted by MICROSOFT WINDOWS regarding a refund because the their license was denied for non compliance. She said to turn on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EstelitaRaymundo-Salon, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Was contacted by 'Microsoft' Windows regarding a refund

I have just been contacted by MICROSOFT WINDOWS regarding a refund because the their license was denied for non compliance. She said to turn on my computer and she will walk me through. I asked her what information she needed and told her that microsoft have all my info and why is he asking me again. She insisted to follow her instructions so I can get my refund. I told her that I will contact microsoft myself and find out what was going on and told her not to call me because I am sure this is a SCAM. She hang up right away.

:)

EstelitaRaymundo-Salon, Aug 16, 2019

2. RIPPED OFF BY MICROSOFT - WHO DO I CONTACT FOR REFUND?

Hi Deirdre,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

a. Contact details to get refund of money:

I would suggest you to refer the below link and try to contact with Microsoft Answer Desk and see if some one can help you in this regard.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/cat/Answer-Desk/categoryID.63433500

b. Glitch with File Explorer in Windows 10:

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What exact issue are you facing with File explorer?
    • What troubleshooting steps did they try in order to resolve the issue?
    Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Aug 16, 2019
  4. bestellen Win User

Was contacted by 'Microsoft' Windows regarding a refund

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Was contacted by 'Microsoft' Windows regarding a refund

1. Was contacted by 'Microsoft' Windows regarding a refund - Similar Threads - Was contacted 'Microsoft'

2. How do I contact Microsoft regarding a Microsoft 365 subscription that was not authorized...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact Microsoft regarding a Microsoft 365 subscription that was not authorized...: How do I contact Microsoft regarding a Microsoft 365 subscription that was not authorized and must be cancelled? ... Microsoft Office Home and Business 2021 was recently purchased and installed on our desktop PC. Our bank account now shows a charge for an annual renewing...
  3. How do I contact Microsoft regarding a Microsoft 365 subscription that was not authorized...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I contact Microsoft regarding a Microsoft 365 subscription that was not authorized...: How do I contact Microsoft regarding a Microsoft 365 subscription that was not authorized and must be cancelled? ... Microsoft Office Home and Business 2021 was recently purchased and installed on our desktop PC. Our bank account now shows a charge for an annual renewing...
  4. I have a question regarding refunds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question regarding refunds: I have a question because my younger cousin was playing on my account and bought a texture pack for like 850 tokens and im wondering if i could get a refund because of that?...
  5. I have a question regarding refunds

I have a question regarding refunds: I have a question because my younger cousin was playing on my account and bought a texture pack for like 850 tokens and im wondering if i could get a refund because of that?...
  6. Microsoft Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Refund: I have requested a refund for a product from a game because I accidentally bought it twice and Microsoft itself has approved of my refund but all it says its pending. What is going on cause I've been waiting and nothing has happened and Microsoft hasn't given back my money....
  7. Microsoft Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Refund: Hello, A few days ago, I decided to start a refund on one of my purchases since I purchased the wrong version. I used the Digital Game Purchase Refund form to attempt a refund. The purchase that I started a refund on was eligible to be returned, and it began to be...
  8. charges I cannot contact anyone regarding

charges I cannot contact anyone regarding: Please can someone help me, on xmas day we tried to top up our suaghters account £10 for some textures for minecraft.so I authorised it though my parent account and it said something went wrong our end please try again later. which we did as she had a gaming pc for Christmas...
  9. Microsoft Windows Security Refund

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Windows Security Refund: Is Microsoft Windows closing down the security service that comes with it? That's what the robocall from 562-239-4557 message said and requested I return the call for a refund. I called and a man with an apparently Indian accent said they wanted me to go to my computer and...
  10. microsoft refund

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft refund: I just received a call from barker, NY (716) 795-6100 explaining to me that I was entitled to a Microsoft refund for some security glitch or something. The weird thing is that I had just bought a new computer yesterday. They wanted me to press the windows and R buttons down...