Windows 10: Was doing a windows update and this popped up. I dont have virtual box installed and i...

Discus and support Was doing a windows update and this popped up. I dont have virtual box installed and i... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Subject-Restaurant97 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Subject-Restaurant97, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Was doing a windows update and this popped up. I dont have virtual box installed and i...

/u/Subject-Restaurant97, Jan 20, 2021
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jan 20, 2021
  3. despues18 Win User
    Installation of OS into virtual box, final step (what's wrong?)

okay success. although I did get to a screen where not sure what to do with the operating system

Was doing a windows update and this popped up. I dont have virtual box installed and i... [​IMG]

this is what I get when I try to do the traditional way for installing Windows

Was doing a windows update and this popped up. I dont have virtual box installed and i... [​IMG]

this is what I get when I do the custom choice

despues18, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Was doing a windows update and this popped up. I dont have virtual box installed and i...

Installation of OS into virtual box, final step (what's wrong?)

It's not really clear what you are trying to do. You assign the ISO to an optical drive. From your screenshot you are trying to assign it to a hard drive.

PolarNettles, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Was doing a windows update and this popped up. I dont have virtual box installed and i...

1. Was doing a windows update and this popped up. I dont have virtual box installed and i... - Similar Threads - Was doing update

2. I have a problem with Windows Installer pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with Windows Installer pop-up: When start my laptop or open File Explorer or somethings else, a pop-up of Windows Installer show up: "preparing to install". That pop-up just show up in a second and dissapear before File Explorer open.I contacted support for help, 3 times, but 2 of them said it was Windows...
  3. I have a problem with Windows Installer pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with Windows Installer pop-up: When start my laptop or open File Explorer or somethings else, a pop-up of Windows Installer show up: "preparing to install". That pop-up just show up in a second and dissapear before File Explorer open.I contacted support for help, 3 times, but 2 of them said it was Windows...
  4. How do I uninstall virtual box I never installed it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall virtual box I never installed it.: I just can't find it or uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-virtual-box-i-never-installed/3ed69a02-24dd-4286-8589-05520c01ed7c
  5. How do I uninstall virtual box I never installed it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall virtual box I never installed it.: I just can't find it or uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-virtual-box-i-never-installed/3ed69a02-24dd-4286-8589-05520c01ed7c
  6. How do I uninstall virtual box I never installed it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Cant update Windows 10 because I need to delete virtual box even though i dont have it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant update Windows 10 because I need to delete virtual box even though i dont have it: I am trying to update Windows 10 but the updater is not letting me update and is telling me I need to install virtual box. The problem is that I don't have virtual box. [ATTACH]...
  8. windows installer pop up box at start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows installer pop up box at start up: When I start my computer a box comes on the screen called windows installer it seems not to be anything but annoying. I simply have to close it and carry on. I believe it would just be hidden in the past i.e. not just pop up and wait for me to close it. it only appears at...
  9. pop up box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pop up box: I have a pop up box continually appearing over whatever I am doing ,....C\:\windows\System32\cmd.exe I need to know how to stop this ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-box/93c55807-9786-4a82-a7b5-acfa7328ea45
  10. Pop up box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop up box: Hi I have an Acer Aspire E1-572 Windows 10 When I switched on yesterday went to setup homegroup but for some reason it told me there was a fault. So decided to select on the Network icon next to the Homegroup and another box came on screen asking me for a user name and...