Windows 10: Was going to play pso2, but the day it came out, Windows store just stopped working.

Discus and support Was going to play pso2, but the day it came out, Windows store just stopped working. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't know what else to do, I tried wsreset, even typed some nonsense into PowerShell, but I can't seem to get it to reopen or even detect why it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rikkiaudax, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Was going to play pso2, but the day it came out, Windows store just stopped working.

I don't know what else to do, I tried wsreset, even typed some nonsense into PowerShell, but I can't seem to get it to reopen or even detect why it's not working anymore. Seeking suggestions

submitted by /u/rikkiaudax
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rikkiaudax, Jun 8, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jun 8, 2020
  3. EDGE, CORTANA, STORE not working, says it cannot connect to the internet although other browsers work fine

I recently upgraded from windows 7 home premium to windows 10. I am using a sony Vaio laptop vpc-eh38fn which came pre-installed with windows and also a product key.

I updated my laptop and finally got the upgrade option for windows 10 and decided to give it a go.

Everything was going fine when all of a sudden the EDGE browser stopped working. I also noticed that the store is not working either. Edge says the following thing

Hmm, we can't reach this page.
    Try this

• Make sure you’ve got the right web address:

what's wrong? It's frustrating.

May be I can work around using edge and also may be I can stop using the play store...but that is surely not the solution.

Please suggest a fix for this.

ArnabBanerjeeEco, Jun 8, 2020
  4. gelund Win User

Was going to play pso2, but the day it came out, Windows store just stopped working.

Groove stops playing abruptly

Groove occasionally stops playing a few seconds into a song when I double click a new track in Windows Explorer and an existing track is already playing.

Steps to reproduce

• Open the Music folder
    • Double-click a track
    • With the track still playing, select a different track from Windows Explorer
    • Repeat a few times letting the track play for a few seconds before selecting another
    • On occasion Groove will stop playing a track that has already started

gelund, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Was going to play pso2, but the day it came out, Windows store just stopped working.

1. Was going to play pso2, but the day it came out, Windows store just stopped working. - Similar Threads - Was going play

2. Just Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just Stopped Working: After using them with no problems, my wireless printers and wireless plugs are suddenly no longer working from any phone or desktop or laptop. Wondering what happened and how I fix it. Thanks....
  3. Just Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just Stopped Working: After using them with no problems, my wireless printers and wireless plugs are suddenly no longer working from any phone or desktop or laptop. Wondering what happened and how I fix it. Thanks....
  4. The photos app that came with Windows 11 stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The photos app that came with Windows 11 stopped working: New laptop with windows 11, 21H2. Photos app was working, but all of the sudden it won’t even open - both when clicking on a photo or just opening the app by itself. I have tried restarting the laptop, checked for any updates both Windows and the App Store repairing the app,...
  5. The photos app that came with Windows 11 stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The photos app that came with Windows 11 stopped working: New laptop with windows 11, 21H2. Photos app was working, but all of the sudden it won’t even open - both when clicking on a photo or just opening the app by itself. I have tried restarting the laptop, checked for any updates both Windows and the App Store repairing the app,...
  6. Cannot DL PSO2: NG on windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot DL PSO2: NG on windows store: I previously had Phantasy Star Online 2 installed through the Windows Store when it came out, but I just installed the new version, New Genesis, through Steam, as that is my only game library. Steam wasn't available at first for this game. I left the computer to dl it through...
  7. PSO2 AC

PSO2 AC: So I recently linked my PSO2 Microsoft account to my Steam account. But my question is if I purchase AC from the Microsoft Store will I still receive the AC or do I have to forcefully buy AC to trough Steam?...
  8. PSO2 AC

PSO2 AC: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. iEj+nGRo9UCExfRE.21 2020/06/24 - 12:26:18 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pso2-ac/87443217-3090-456b-ade7-bf46408bc107
  9. PSO2 problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PSO2 problems: Someone please help me, my problem is not with installing the app, its after that. I downloaded the game fine and it updates fine but after I press start game, it starts authenticating at the top left and after that nothing happens at all. I tried everything I could think,...
  10. Microsoft Store download Just keeps going and wont stop

Microsoft Store download Just keeps going and wont stop: I have been trying to download and install the Forza Horizon 4 Demo but the download just keeps increasing. The download is now at 48GB and considering the actual download size is 28GB its seems a bit odd. Cancelling the download and restarting it just resumes from the 48GB...