Windows 10: Was is okay to delete it?

Discus and support Was is okay to delete it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay..so i deleted roblox and i was checking c drive and i stumbled across a folder titled "roblox" in c/programfiles×86..i deleted it perm without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Windows user.., Oct 14, 2023.

1. Was is okay to delete it?

Okay..so i deleted roblox and i was checking c drive and i stumbled across a folder titled "roblox" in c/programfiles×86..i deleted it perm without thinking much but it was asking for admin permission..now im scared if something will happen to my pc..what will happen next?is it okay?

:)

Windows user.., Oct 14, 2023
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Oct 14, 2023
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Oct 14, 2023
  4. John DeV Win User

Was is okay to delete it?

Is it okay to delete the temp FOLDER?

Hello Howdenbrug,

Good day! I'm a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.

Yes, it is okay to delete the files inside the Temp folder but I would recommend to not delete the folder itself. You can also use Disk Cleanup that Palcouk suggests in his response.

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Kind regards,

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Oct 14, 2023
Thema:

Was is okay to delete it?

1. Was is okay to delete it? - Similar Threads - Was okay delete

2. Is it okay to uninstall an app by deleting the files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it okay to uninstall an app by deleting the files: I tried to uninstall a game called BloodStrike and it's not showing in setting or control panel then check the files and i couldn't find an uninstaller so is it okay to delete the files?...
  3. Was is okay to delete it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was is okay to delete it?: Okay..so i deleted roblox and i was checking c drive and i stumbled across a folder titled "roblox" in c/programfiles×86..i deleted it perm without thinking much but it was asking for admin permission..now im scared if something will happen to my pc..what will happen next?is...
  4. Was is okay to delete it?

Was is okay to delete it?: Okay..so i deleted roblox and i was checking c drive and i stumbled across a folder titled "roblox" in c/programfiles×86..i deleted it perm without thinking much but it was asking for admin permission..now im scared if something will happen to my pc..what will happen next?is...
  5. Is it okay to delete the temp FOLDER?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it okay to delete the temp FOLDER?: I know this may sound like a really stupid question to ask, but is it safe to delete the temp folder? Just curious. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-okay-to-delete-the-temp-folder/6e23bbc1-b3f9-4207-a5fe-6170dd95cd96
  6. Is it okay to delete the temp FOLDER?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it okay to delete the temp FOLDER?: I know this may sound like a really stupid question to ask, but is it safe to delete the temp folder? Just curious. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-okay-to-delete-the-temp-folder/6e23bbc1-b3f9-4207-a5fe-6170dd95cd96
  7. Is it okay to delete the temp FOLDER?

8. Is it okay to delete this application?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it okay to delete this application?: Hi community ,I was freeing up my disk and in control panel i found this application : Visual C++ 2015 redistributable and can i uninstall that ? and is it safe to uninstall that ? . Thanks and Regards,Manas...
  9. Deleting disk partitions - which of these are okay to delete?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting disk partitions - which of these are okay to delete?: I recently removed Ubuntu from an Ubuntu-Window dual boot to which I gave a portion of my disk.In the process of removing it, I discovered I had 4 other partitions other than the C:, taking up quite some space.I cannot tell which are the results/residues from the dual boot...
  10. Is it okay to delete this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it okay to delete this?: [ATTACH] So, I want to delete "jogja" Users profile. But the problem is, All software that has been installed, were from there, from that profile when I logged in as "jogja" Now, I made another administrator user named "EL" that I can use the software that previously...