Windows 10: Was looking around System32 for some fun apps when I found the Bluetooth file transfer app,...

Discus and support Was looking around System32 for some fun apps when I found the Bluetooth file transfer app,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/yrgbnlsu4mk71.png?width=605&format=png&auto=webp&s=d5abb3068929fe0d9d6125713d0fc21e9898c130 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NeonDragonOfficial, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Was looking around System32 for some fun apps when I found the Bluetooth file transfer app,...

/u/NeonDragonOfficial, Aug 30, 2021
  2. MacRidr Win User

Bluetooth transfer app

go to marketplace>tap on any nokia app>tap on more apps from nokia corporation

there u will find the complete list of nokia apps available in the marketplace for ur regeon..

hav fun sending stuff over bluetooth..its sucks though cos if u receive stuff like pdfs n docs,they dont work n no video transfer is there..only pics n music

MacRidr, Aug 30, 2021
  3. farlex85 Win User
    Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Aug 30, 2021
  4. shuggans Win User

Was looking around System32 for some fun apps when I found the Bluetooth file transfer app,...

Network File Transfer vb.net

Hello all. I'm developing an application that automatically sends files from a machine running the client app to a server running the server app. The files in question are very large files, (500mb - 2GB in size) and I was wondering what is the best way to transfer them qucikly and efficiently over the network. Should I utilize FTP transfer, or should I develop a TCP transfer client/server?

If TCP, can anybody give me a basic run down of the networkstream class used with the tcplistener? Thanks guys.

shuggans, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

Was looking around System32 for some fun apps when I found the Bluetooth file transfer app,...

1. Was looking around System32 for some fun apps when I found the Bluetooth file transfer app,... - Similar Threads - Was looking around

2. Low resolution in some apps / part of some apps when not in use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low resolution in some apps / part of some apps when not in use: I'm having problems with my Windows 11 Laptop where some GUI gets rendered with a very low resolution unless I make it "re-render" by moving my mouse cursor over it. I wish I could attach some screenshots but as I upload them the text field bugs out and I cannot write...
  3. Low resolution in some apps / part of some apps when not in use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low resolution in some apps / part of some apps when not in use: I'm having problems with my Windows 11 Laptop where some GUI gets rendered with a very low resolution unless I make it "re-render" by moving my mouse cursor over it. I wish I could attach some screenshots but as I upload them the text field bugs out and I cannot write...
  4. windows looking for some kind of app for defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows looking for some kind of app for defender: Hello I want to set up my security using windows defender.However, it's looking for an appWhat kind of app is it looking for defender is included in the computer and used it before.I just upgraded to Windows 11 recently , tried restarting several. I haven't done anything...
  5. windows looking for some kind of app for defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows looking for some kind of app for defender: Hello I want to set up my security using windows defender.However, it's looking for an appWhat kind of app is it looking for defender is included in the computer and used it before.I just upgraded to Windows 11 recently , tried restarting several. I haven't done anything...
  6. System32 Files deleted leading to some apps not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System32 Files deleted leading to some apps not opening: Hi.A few days ago I tried to permanently delete the System32 Folder to free up space in my computer, but Windows did force me to keep certain files. Most apps in my computer seem to still open normally, but I can't open Axure XP anymore. The app won't just respond when I open...
  7. I keep getting this message with some of my apps/ files and have looked at some solutions...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting this message with some of my apps/ files and have looked at some solutions...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/killershadow_40 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzqw7u/i_keep_getting_this_message_with_some_of_my_apps/
  8. App file transfer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App file transfer: Hello i would like to transfer one of my files to an app to do things if i could get the information on how to do that i would be every happy so please can you give me the information? Thanks....
  9. Found some strange "apps" in my Firewall > Apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Found some strange "apps" in my Firewall > Apps: The apps had access to Private and Public and are called: DNS Server Forward Rule - TCP - (long string of numbers and letters) DNS Server Forward Rule - TCP - (long string of numbers and letters) DNS Server Forward Rule - UDP - (long string of numbers and letters) DNS...
  10. File Transfer issue - some files skipped when transferring to mobile

in Windows 10 Support
    File Transfer issue - some files skipped when transferring to mobile: My previous s6 and now s8 phone have experienced a weird possible bug when transferring files from my Windows 10 PC to my phone. I have decided to finally see if anyone has experienced this. As I'm unsure if this is a Samsung or Windows issue I have posted this on here and...