Windows 10: Was math invented or discovered.

Discus and support Was math invented or discovered. in Cortana to solve the problem; I always thought my computing was missing something, searching the web I felt lonely, playing games the same. It's all ok now though, MS have... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by RAPE CORTANA, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Was math invented or discovered.

I always thought my computing was missing something, searching the web I felt lonely, playing games the same.

It's all ok now though, MS have introduced your creepy "friend" Cortana, to look over your shoulder regardeless of what you're doing.

I want it gone. It's a terrible intrusive idea.

Here's an answer on another thread from one of your staff - I sincerely hope they're having a good and happy life and didn't accidentally get caught in a tow rope and dragged for a mile behind a car xxx

Here are some things Cortana can do for you:

Give you reminders based on time, places, or people.
    Intrusive. I do not want Cortana to know any of this. I secretly think MS knows better though, they know what's right for me even if I don't know it myself.

Track teams, interests, and flights.
    Again, creepy. Although, my interests including dogging and digging up crime scene photos of MS staff, Cortana isn't really helpful with this.

Send emails and texts.
    My god, it really is the future isn't it. A computer that can... hold up, wait for it, make sure you're sitting down - send emails. We really are living on the frontier of science, it's like The Matrix or something. I have been able to send emails for over two decades and I do not want creepy Cortana involved in the process of looking at nude pictures of my exes - especially not the butt stuff.

Manage your calendar and keep you up to date.
    My brain does this and again, creepy.

Create and manage lists.
    Unfortunately I don't want any lists being used to target me with adverts lol, not likely to make me a better consumer. Creepy.

Play music, podcasts, and radio stations.
    Like any number of other devices that have been doing it for years - it's unbelievable your staff thinks this is a feature worth mentioning - and radio? Why on earth would I want to listening to something anyone else choses? They don't play Deicide on the radio.

Chit chat and play games.
    If I ever get to the point where I desire to "chit chat" with Cortana I will go to my fridge and take all the insulin I have all at once, my life would not be worth living. Also, I've experimented, Cortana doesn't play the dogging game - am I doing something wrong here, please advise...

Find facts, files, places, and info.
    A bit like my brain. Except my brain doesn't share this information wantonly nor use it to make me a better consumer.

Open any app on your system.
    Creepy.

If any of your senior management have had a bereavement in their family recently, please keep me updated and informed with details. Cortana is so shockingly bad/intrusive/creepy that I have begun to find humour in the losses of your staff.

:)

RAPE CORTANA, Aug 1, 2020

2. Math software saves as Explorer icon - wont open

Hi James,

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly answer the follow questions:

• Are you trying to access the Math Software on your desktop?
    • Have you tried to open it from Start> All apps>
      Math Software?
    • Can you provide a screenshot please?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Unable to insert formula from Math Input panel to Wordpad.

Hi Janein,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern. However, the default WordPad Notepad are not supported and recognized by Math Input Panel tool. As Math Input Panel tool only support those applications that work with the Mathematical Markup Language also know as Math ML. However,
    this is a valuable suggestion, as there may be other users with similar requirements. We recommend you to provide your feedback and suggestion in

Feedback Hub
    on the same, so that our developers can look into this.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Bastet Win User

Was math invented or discovered.

Self-healing glass discovered by accident

I hope the person who discovered it patents it immediately.
    And yes amazing on how many inventions were discovered by accident.

Bastet, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Was math invented or discovered.

1. Was math invented or discovered. - Similar Threads - Was math invented

2. What is math recognizer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is math recognizer?: I was clearing up space on windows when i noticed an optional feature named math recognizer. What happens if i delete it and do i need it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-math-recognizer/43b5adef-ff74-4365-b0e6-5f0524251427
  3. Does The Secretive Invention By Microsoft Exist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does The Secretive Invention By Microsoft Exist?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,I explored in further websites and in one random website I found ?, somebody mentioned that Microsoft already has a secretive invention not declared to the public, and also mentioned Microsoft are planning to invest in other secretive invention/s...
  4. Nice math

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nice math: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/klorin5656 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tyio3j/nice_math/
  5. math

in Windows 10 Gaming
    math: math jfewewf ewfjwfekioewr ebrbvrw htwhwh 64htwh 5h54w he 43gi birthday grave rheaivr have ahfg gealg agrag43ag 5a3g5ea g4eag4g 4wg4 grgrs avfeahtraha rhgrehr ahreha hreahr hrehr ehrehre aeheahre hrahfhjty srriuy ttrethrj yhta htjyrtshr eayiy trferhyrh teaht...
  6. math

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    math: math jfewewf ewfjwfekioewr ebrbvrw htwhwh 64htwh 5h54w he 43gi birthday grave rheaivr have ahfg gealg agrag43ag 5a3g5ea g4eag4g 4wg4 grgrs avfeahtraha rhgrehr ahreha hreahr hrehr ehrehre aeheahre hrahfhjty srriuy ttrethrj yhta htjyrtshr eayiy trferhyrh teaht...
  7. math

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Math Input

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Math Input: After hitting the insert-button in Math Input Windows10 nothing appears on the clipboard. Any suggestion or solution ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/math-input/26aace03-b7c8-4ebd-9568-604a457e7c12
  9. Math...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Math...: How can I not get bored in Math class? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/math/9984e82b-efff-4437-b460-5ff1d511ea14
  10. OneNote Math

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote Math: I have downloaded the OneNote App but cannot find Math in the draw Button. Please help to resolve this problem. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-math/2385fd58-3146-4b55-a872-1417bccd913c