Windows 10: was on a remote link with tech he had to restart my pc lost him i have code

Discus and support was on a remote link with tech he had to restart my pc lost him i have code in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/was-on-a-remote-link-with-tech-he-had-to-restart/4a2adc35-e62e-478c-8aa7-964c41b6bb84 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardDickson4, Jun 26, 2019.

1. was on a remote link with tech he had to restart my pc lost him i have code

please help me

:)

RichardDickson4, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

TV and speaker remotes conflict - is all hope lost?

That's messed up. Google "ir remote code conflict" for some info. FWIW here's one suggestion I came across:

"Cheap and simple option;

Buy a remote control mains switch.
    You can then just power down the Linn remotely when not in use. You usually get 3 sockets for £10 (Aldi) or B&Q do the Byron which have a sleek & simple remote. Some even have timers and dimmers programmable from the remote."

Sasqui, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Should The Remote PC Be Logged In Locally To Be Remoted Into

Hi,

The features and functions that you can use when you are remotely accessing a PC will depend on what remote access software you are using. For us to provide effective recommendations, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is installed on the PC you're remotely accessing?
    • Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on the PC you are using to remotely access other devices?
    • Are the computers connected to a domain network?
    • What remote access software are you using?

These links include information about Windows Remote Desktop:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 26, 2019
  4. was on a remote link with tech he had to restart my pc lost him i have code

MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

was on a remote link with tech he had to restart my pc lost him i have code

1. was on a remote link with tech he had to restart my pc lost him i have code - Similar Threads - was remote link

2. The remote worker has hacker me and i have no way to get past him.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The remote worker has hacker me and i have no way to get past him.: Please help they have everything sold off my accounts and changed my password. They have locked me out of everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-remote-worker-has-hacker-me-and-i-have-no-way/3a55ef2a-6741-4b4c-b368-b466b35ff89f
  3. The remote worker has hacker me and i have no way to get past him.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The remote worker has hacker me and i have no way to get past him.: Please help they have everything sold off my accounts and changed my password. They have locked me out of everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-remote-worker-has-hacker-me-and-i-have-no-way/3a55ef2a-6741-4b4c-b368-b466b35ff89f
  4. I had windows 10 pro but lost it after restart

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I had windows 10 pro but lost it after restart: When i buy my computer i had licensed windows 10 pro when i reset my pc i had activate windows i update windows that disaper now like 1 hour later i again have water mark what to do?...
  5. I had windows 10 pro but lost it after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had windows 10 pro but lost it after restart: When i buy my computer i had licensed windows 10 pro when i reset my pc i had activate windows i update windows that disaper now like 1 hour later i again have water mark what to do?...
  6. I had windows 10 pro but lost it after restart

7. Ok, I call shenanigans, Why did my son's PC suddenly start asking him to "sign in so he...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Ok, I call shenanigans, Why did my son's PC suddenly start asking him to "sign in so he...: Nothing has changed on the account same one he's had FOR 6 YEARS. All if a sudden this popup starts. So I look into it. Most of MS replies are remove the child from the family account or change your birthdate or other some such. But this assumes your in a family group or...
  8. Ok, I call shenanigans, Why did my son's PC suddenly start asking him to "sign in so he...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ok, I call shenanigans, Why did my son's PC suddenly start asking him to "sign in so he...: Nothing has changed on the account same one he's had FOR 6 YEARS. All if a sudden this popup starts. So I look into it. Most of MS replies are remove the child from the family account or change your birthdate or other some such. But this assumes your in a family group or...
  9. Ok, I call shenanigans, Why did my son's PC suddenly start asking him to "sign in so he...

10. I just had a tech hang up on me while he was on Quick Assist messing with my computer. He...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I just had a tech hang up on me while he was on Quick Assist messing with my computer. He...: If a customer has slow internet why doesn't Microsoft warn that Windows 10 updates will not download successfully ever? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-had-a-tech-hang-up-on-me-while-he-was-on/2a730007-1720-4394-92e7-525830f823ec