Windows 10: Was poor windows 10/ 5ghz connectivity ever solved?

Discus and support Was poor windows 10/ 5ghz connectivity ever solved? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Was this ever solved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-5ghz-network/ab650069-a389-4558-994e-5f6d765de9e3My laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by albertbbking, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Was poor windows 10/ 5ghz connectivity ever solved?

Was this ever solved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-5ghz-network/ab650069-a389-4558-994e-5f6d765de9e3My laptop can see 5ghz it just can't connect most of the time. All other devices connect to 5ghz no problem.

:)

albertbbking, Oct 21, 2021

2. Lumia 950XL 5GHz wifi issue

Thanks for your replay Mr. Jack but I have tried everything resetting my phone, router also but I have never seen my phone show the 5Ghz networks....!!! Anything else u can suggest?? It works well with the 2.5Ghz network...!! I have other phones at home which
    connects to the 5Ghz network and works fine..!! It's only my 950xl which doesn't show the 5Ghz network...!!

jebinbosco, Oct 21, 2021
  3. felucas Win User
    Can't connect to 5Ghz WiFi on Windows

Hi Phelenor, my name is Felipe Lucas, windows expert and user like you.

I'll be happy to help you.

5GHz WiFi not showing up in your Windows 10 computer is a very common issue. There are literally thousands of queries out there asking why is 5G Wifi not showing up, how to enable 5G WiFi, why they can’t connect to 5G WiFi, and more. These issues usually come
    up when users change their WiFi Router, update their OS, change hardware components of PC related to WiFi, update device driver, etc. The most common of them all is when users get a new router. When the router is set up, instead of their PC’s WiFi Adapter
    detecting both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bandwidth signals, it only detects 2.4GHz bandwidth signal.

Please, try to follow the steps listed on the link below:

https://thegeekpage.com/5ghz-wifi-not-showing-u...

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

felucas, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Alfie1909 Win User

Was poor windows 10/ 5ghz connectivity ever solved?

5GHz Wifi

Hello. I want to connect to 5GHz wifi, but its not showing up in the connection list. I've done a bit of research and my laptop should be able to connect to the 5GHz band.

Alfie1909, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Was poor windows 10/ 5ghz connectivity ever solved?

1. Was poor windows 10/ 5ghz connectivity ever solved? - Similar Threads - Was poor 5ghz

2. Bluetooth poor connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth poor connection: When i use my wireless headphones the audio breaks after a interval of time ...and when this happens Bluetooth shows connected when the sound breaks and again shows connected music when it becomes normal ...and the connection of Bluetooth is so much poor that when i go...
  3. Bluetooth poor connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth poor connection: When i use my wireless headphones the audio breaks after a interval of time ...and when this happens Bluetooth shows connected when the sound breaks and again shows connected music when it becomes normal ...and the connection of Bluetooth is so much poor that when i go...
  4. SOLVED Windows 10 "Can't connect to this network" on 5GHz WiFi.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SOLVED Windows 10 "Can't connect to this network" on 5GHz WiFi.: SOLVEDHello, my issue is that whenever I try to connect to the 5GHz version of my WiFi network, I get the error "Can't connect to this network" but I can connect to my 2.4GHz WiFi network just fine. I found a solution, it's to run the network adapter troubleshooter, Settings...
  5. Was poor windows 10/ 5ghz connectivity ever solved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was poor windows 10/ 5ghz connectivity ever solved?: Was this ever solved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-5ghz-network/ab650069-a389-4558-994e-5f6d765de9e3My laptop can see 5ghz it just can't connect most of the time. All other devices connect to 5ghz no problem....
  6. Was poor windows 10/ 5ghz connectivity ever solved?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Was poor windows 10/ 5ghz connectivity ever solved?: Was this ever solved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-5ghz-network/ab650069-a389-4558-994e-5f6d765de9e3My laptop can see 5ghz it just can't connect most of the time. All other devices connect to 5ghz no problem....
  7. will my question ever be solved

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    will my question ever be solved: i had to link a question in another post because it wasnt getting answered and now i have to link THAT post because it still isnt answered this is annoying...
  8. 5ghz wifi connection

5ghz wifi connection: Hello my wifi adapter is realtek rtl8188ee wireless lan 802.11n pci-e nic this do it support 5ghz wifi connection if yes how can I enable it when I do in device manager and for to network adapter and to to wireless lan and click advantage and try to enable 5 ghz connection...
  9. Connecting to 5ghz Network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connecting to 5ghz Network: So, I recently gota new router and one of features of the router is the ability to have a 2.4ghz band and a 5ghz band on the same SSID. The reason that this feature was appealing to me was because I just want everything connected to a single network for using devices like...
  10. Windows 10 not showing 5GHz connection.

Windows 10 not showing 5GHz connection.: Windows 10 Home is not dispaying 5GHz only 24GHz. Although my window Pro PC displays the connection so it is the ASUS modem that is at fault. Have tried resetting still didn't connect....