Windows 10: Was stuck in Windows reboot loop now can't do anything!

Discus and support Was stuck in Windows reboot loop now can't do anything! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey all so my system is on Win 10 Pro and yesterday my PC started just restarting when I was trying to shut down. Could not get it to stop and now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nucl3arboNg, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Was stuck in Windows reboot loop now can't do anything!

Hey all so my system is on Win 10 Pro and yesterday my PC started just restarting when I was trying to shut down. Could not get it to stop and now I can't even get into Windows at all.

I was get the Aorus screen and the preparing to repair, but when I get into advanced options it won't do anything. I've tried pretty much everything and it all fails. Can't even do a windpws reinstall from there even that fails.

Anyone have any ideas on what I can do here?

:)

nucl3arboNg, Aug 24, 2020

2. Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Was stuck in Windows reboot loop now can't do anything!

Windows 10 stuck in reboot loop

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Community, we apologize for the inconvenience caused and we will try to assist you in the best way we can.

As per your query, I am led to believe that you re currently stuck in a reboot loop. I would suggest that you perform power drain and check if you are able to restore back to your normal desktop. To do so follow the steps below:

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.
    I would not suggest that you format your hard drive due to the reasons below:

1. If your system was installed with Windows 8.1 at the time of purchase, formatting it will lead to a lost of your product key, as the key is pre injected to the motherboard.

2. You will be unable to activate the OS and you will have to contact your systems manufacturer if you are faced with any driver related issues.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Was stuck in Windows reboot loop now can't do anything!

1. Was stuck in Windows reboot loop now can't do anything! - Similar Threads - Was stuck reboot

2. Windows 10 reboot loop, can't access anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 reboot loop, can't access anything: Hello,I'm facing the famed Windows 10 reboot loop, and no solutions I've found online seem to work.I've tried to access the windows recovery environment via a windows 10 usb boot key, however my pc doesn't allow it and crashes..Here is a youtube link of me filming my screen...
  3. Windows 10 reboot loop, can't access anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reboot loop, can't access anything: Hello,I'm facing the famed Windows 10 reboot loop, and no solutions I've found online seem to work.I've tried to access the windows recovery environment via a windows 10 usb boot key, however my pc doesn't allow it and crashes..Here is a youtube link of me filming my screen...
  4. Windows 10 reboot loop, can't access anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck in a reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a reboot loop: My computer keeps restarting and won't let me do anything with my keyboard to troubleshoot it please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-a-reboot-loop/dd649ab4-52aa-46c3-bbf8-0ad0d6206806
  6. Stuck in a reboot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in a reboot loop: My computer keeps restarting and won't let me do anything with my keyboard to troubleshoot it please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-a-reboot-loop/dd649ab4-52aa-46c3-bbf8-0ad0d6206806
  7. Stuck in a reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. updating to 20H2 now stuck in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updating to 20H2 now stuck in reboot loop: Asus M4A88TD-Evo mb, AMD PH-II X6 10555T, 4Gb of DDR3 RAM attempted to up date from Win 10 Pro 64 ver 1909.to 20H2. First install failed, second reached about 90% of install and the went into a continuous loop of restart. the Asus mb comes with "Express Gate by Splash Top"...
  9. Can't do anything now on windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't do anything now on windows: I had a problem opening *.exe files on windows 10 Home 64bits. Nothing worked because I was unable to run regedit or command as administrator, nor group policy or cmdinst, absolutely nothing. So I had to reset windows and delete everything using the options provided in...
  10. Stuck in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in reboot loop: My win 10 patop is stuck in a update / reboot loop It is on 1903 and trying to install 1909 but keeps on telling me rebbooting Why and what can I do to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-reboot-loop/605a9818-d14a-4997-88b3-20dfd2622478