Windows 10: Was the Receive Remote Assistance option removed or am I just unable to find it because I...

Discus and support Was the Receive Remote Assistance option removed or am I just unable to find it because I... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sorry for the lack of a description but this is mainly just a question.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SalutingDoge53, May 19, 2019.

1. Was the Receive Remote Assistance option removed or am I just unable to find it because I...

Sorry for the lack of a description but this is mainly just a question.

:)

SalutingDoge53, May 19, 2019

2. Remote Assistance

Hi Darlene,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Are the computers connected to domain?

• Which edition of Windows 10 is installed in your computer?
    Reference: Meanwhile you may follow the suggestions in the below article and check if it helps. With Remote Desktop Connection, you can sit at a PC and connect to another PC in a different location (the remote
    PC).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/remote-desktop-connection-faq#1TC=windows-8

Note: You may open the Start menu and click on search bar to access search bar. Except the search bar option, everything will work in Windows 10 as suggested in the above article. You may not access some of
    the computers if they are connected to domain. If you can see the sign-in screen of the remote PC but you can't sign in, you might not have been added to the Remote Desktop Users Group or to any group with administrator rights on the remote
    PC. Ask your system admin to do this for you.

If the computers are connected to domain, you may post your query in Microsoft TechNet forum. We have a dedicated team with advanced tools and permissions to help you with this type of issues. I suggest you to post the same
    query in Microsoft TechNet forum for further assistance with this issue.

Technet forums - Windows 10 IT Pro

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 19, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, May 19, 2019
  4. Bob77 Win User

Was the Receive Remote Assistance option removed or am I just unable to find it because I...

Remote Desktop options greyed out

Hi,
    Hoping this is the correct area for this issue and that maybe someone has some suggestions because I have been unable to find anything.

It's quite simple, the Remote Desktop options have both become greyed out. The 'allow remote help requests' is still available.

I have seen posts saying to check group policy, but I have done that and I have no group policy settings set.

Any thoughts or suggestions much appreciated.

Thank you.

Bob77, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Was the Receive Remote Assistance option removed or am I just unable to find it because I...

1. Was the Receive Remote Assistance option removed or am I just unable to find it because I... - Similar Threads - Was Receive Remote

2. i am unable to find usb.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to find usb.: I tried everything means: reinstalled , unenabled & disable of usb driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-find-usb/c5d23dc3-18f1-4313-bb11-7b77328bcb26
  3. i am unable to find usb.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am unable to find usb.: I tried everything means: reinstalled , unenabled & disable of usb driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-find-usb/c5d23dc3-18f1-4313-bb11-7b77328bcb26
  4. I am unable to find the wifi option it was visible 2 hours ago but I was getting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to find the wifi option it was visible 2 hours ago but I was getting...: My laptop is Lenovo IdeaPad slim 1 7000 series I have tried the steps given on the website or similar questions asked by other customers kindly help me...
  5. I am unable to find the wifi option it was visible 2 hours ago but I was getting...

I am unable to find the wifi option it was visible 2 hours ago but I was getting...: My laptop is Lenovo IdeaPad slim 1 7000 series I have tried the steps given on the website or similar questions asked by other customers kindly help me...
  6. I am unable to send and receive mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to send and receive mails: I am unable to receive and send mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-send-and-receive-mails/bdfd3722-9e8b-4fd2-8831-24f1c2797b46
  7. I am unable to send and receive mails

I am unable to send and receive mails: I am unable to receive and send mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-send-and-receive-mails/bdfd3722-9e8b-4fd2-8831-24f1c2797b46
  8. I am unable to connect internet. Because of that i am unable to login my desktop through...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to connect internet. Because of that i am unable to login my desktop through...: I am unable to connect internet. Because of that i am unable to login my desktop through microsoft login. Please suggest how can i login my desktop as i dont have access to internet....
  9. i am unable to find my printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i am unable to find my printer: i am not getting my printer canon MF3010 when i connect it to my laptop even i try to connect it by my another desktop the printer and cable both are working proper . its only not getting connect to my laptop...
  10. I am unable to receive my gmails into Outlook

I am unable to receive my gmails into Outlook: I Downloaded Windows 10 2004 today and am unable to receive gmails into Outlook. I get a request for a password. I'm not sure whether it's asking for an Outlook password or a Gmail password. Can you assist? TezzaAlex...