Windows 10: Was this a satisfactory scan?

Discus and support Was this a satisfactory scan? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I ran windows defender offline scan. It reached 93% then a brief empty blue screen followed by a reboot. I am concerned that the progress never reached... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by douglas1879, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Was this a satisfactory scan?

I ran windows defender offline scan. It reached 93% then a brief empty blue screen followed by a reboot. I am concerned that the progress never reached higher percentages.

:)

douglas1879, Mar 20, 2023

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Was this a satisfactory scan?

Same result after offline scan. 93% for a while then 5 seconds light blue blank screen then reboot normally

douglas1879, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Was this a satisfactory scan?

Was this a satisfactory scan?

I ran windows defender offline scan. It reached 93% then a brief empty blue screen followed by a reboot. I am concerned that the progress never reached higher percentages.

douglas1879, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Was this a satisfactory scan?

1. Was this a satisfactory scan? - Similar Threads - Was satisfactory scan

2. Was this a satisfactory scan?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Was this a satisfactory scan?: I ran windows defender offline scan. It reached 93% then a brief empty blue screen followed by a reboot. I am concerned that the progress never reached higher percentages....
  3. Was this a satisfactory scan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was this a satisfactory scan?: I ran windows defender offline scan. It reached 93% then a brief empty blue screen followed by a reboot. I am concerned that the progress never reached higher percentages....
  4. Scanning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning: Hi. I'm trying to scan but the Windows scan app says "To get started, connect to a scanner". I can't seem to figure out how to use it. I am not the member in the family plan that controls everything, so i don't have access to everything. Could someone help??...
  5. scanning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning: cant do scanning from my printer to my computer. help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning/c5cab681-0e9c-48d0-8b3e-44ad3f3e87cc
  6. Scanning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scanning: I would like to change the folder that my scanned documents are received. They currently are saved to "pictures" I would like to have a folder named scan anyone know where and how to do this?...
  7. Scanning

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scanning: How can I scan a picture so that it appears on the computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning/630b5b94-c79d-4295-b585-373b4a2d7a9e
  8. New style download map not very satisfactory

New style download map not very satisfactory: Hi, I would like to know if i can change the download map back to its previous format, without any ordering in date or in time that is I thought this could be easily done in the view tab but found myself lost quickly If anyone knows a solution i would be dying to hear it...
  9. Scanning

Scanning: Imusing canon pixma g3500,i need to scan several doc into one folder.Once there in this folder,i have send it as an attachment.How do i do this please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning/420bdfb4-96ea-4d27-88d5-674a05ac4457"
  10. Windows 10 upgrade fails due to wifi card not satisfactory, though I'm on ethernet?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade fails due to wifi card not satisfactory, though I'm on ethernet?: eMachines with W764: Downloaded with Media Creation the 1809 build for W10 and won't load due to 'incompatible' wifi card. How so? I'm on Ethernet. Otherwise all systems check the compatibility for W10. Solution? Work-around? Thanks!...