Windows 10: Was Windows 10 was startup for infitine for problems for without lost my files here

Discus and support Was Windows 10 was startup for infitine for problems for without lost my files here in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi i had problem ia video :) https://youtu.be/ICCqAwjIJ5U By Mantas Miežetis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MantasMiežetis, May 15, 2019.

1. Was Windows 10 was startup for infitine for problems for without lost my files here

Hi i had problem ia video Was Windows 10 was startup for infitine for problems for without lost my files here :)

https://youtu.be/ICCqAwjIJ5U

By Mantas Miežetis

:)

MantasMiežetis, May 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 15, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 15, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Was Windows 10 was startup for infitine for problems for without lost my files here

windows 10 force upgrade! stuck at welcome screen and lost all files after upgrade.

Hi,

Are you able to log into computer?

This issue might have occurred because of upgrade file corruption. Follow the steps below and check.

I suggest you to create a Windows 10 installation media and perform a Startup Repair on the device and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    This is an alternate way to boot the device and run recovery tools when something goes wrong with the Operating system.

Please follow the steps below to do Startup repair:

Steps:-

• Insert the installation USB drive
              and boot Windows 10 from it.

If you don't have one, you can Create an installation Media.

• In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’
              and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Startup Repair’
              and select the operating system.

You may also refer the link below to find the lost files.

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/find-lost-files-after-the-update-to-windows-10

Do let us know if you are able to log into computer and get all the files and folders.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Was Windows 10 was startup for infitine for problems for without lost my files here

1. Was Windows 10 was startup for infitine for problems for without lost my files here - Similar Threads - Was was startup

2. Here's my problem . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Here's my problem . . .: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I'm used to be able, to change the picture on an icon.Like, for email. I would, click on properties. "Change Icon"Then I would see, the icon window. Select the one, I want. "Apply"My first, picture. Is the, icon file.My...
  3. Here's my problem . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Here's my problem . . .: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I'm used to be able, to change the picture on an icon.Like, for email. I would, click on properties. "Change Icon"Then I would see, the icon window. Select the one, I want. "Apply"My first, picture. Is the, icon file.My...
  4. Here's my problem . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Seem to have lost my program files. Startup issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Seem to have lost my program files. Startup issue: I have a week or so old laptop. I had put it on sleep mode, but when I came back, it had shutdown. When I tried turning it on, it showed the logo (Lenovo) and then blackscreen. Happened a lot of times (I force shut it down) then I opened the emergency thingy, where it gives...
  6. Windows 10 Startup Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Startup Problems: Hey all, I'm trying to bring some life back to my girlfriends laptop, and I'm sure a lot of you can see where this is going already. The startup on this computer is absolutely abysmal, and I'm not too familiar with Windows 10 to be able to fix any sort of issues quickly....
  7. Lost files recovery possible here?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost files recovery possible here?: So, I've reinstalled my windows 10 using the media creation tool, because I wanted to have a real fresh clean instalation of windows 10, but it went too clean. During the process my whole drive got formatted out of nowhere! Ive been instaling windows for years and...
  8. File lost without me deeting it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File lost without me deeting it.: I was working on a word document. Later when i returned to work on it, the entire fie, with multiple documents was gone How do I get it back?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-lost-without-me-deeting-it/5fe2b677-cab2-45c6-afc1-5a199a6cbc63"
  9. Windows 10 startup problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup problems: I have a Lenovo Thinkstation with Windows 10 installed on a SSD drive. Everything been running fine for months until this morning the while the PC is logging on started to exhibit erratic behavior, screen going blank, PC resetting and restart, etc. Currently It won't finish...
  10. Lost file & Lost Administrator on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost file & Lost Administrator on Windows 10: Two issues today...1) I moved a file from one folder to another but when I went to the new location it was not there. It was not in the old folder or any of the other document folders. I, also, checked the recycle just in case and it was not there. File search does not find...