Windows 10: WASAPI, Delays on m_AudioClient->Start

Discus and support WASAPI, Delays on m_AudioClient->Start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The app captures sound from a microphone using WASAPI.This code initializes m_AudioClient that is of type IAudioClient*.const LONG... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AshotMinasyan, Jun 28, 2022.

1. WASAPI, Delays on m_AudioClient->Start

The app captures sound from a microphone using WASAPI.This code initializes m_AudioClient that is of type IAudioClient*.const LONG CAPTURE_CLIENT_LATENCY = 50 * 10000;DWORD loopFlag = m_IsLoopback ? AUDCLNT_STREAMFLAGS_LOOPBACK : 0;hr = m_AudioClient->InitializeAUDCLNT_SHAREMODE_SHARED , AUDCLNT_STREAMFLAGS_EVENTCALLBACK AUDCLNT_STREAMFLAGS_NOPERSIST loopFlag , CAPTURE_CLIENT_LATENCY, 0, m_WaveFormat->GetRawFormat, NULL; Then I use m_AudioClient->Start and m_AudioClient->Stop to pause or resume capturing.Usaually m

:)

AshotMinasyan, Jun 28, 2022
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

WASAPI, Delays on m_AudioClient->Start [​IMG]

zinou, Jun 28, 2022
  3. mora67 Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

mora67, Jun 28, 2022
  4. WASAPI, Delays on m_AudioClient->Start

Cortana issue with WASAPI

Hi everyone, it's my first hours of using Cortana when I found it don't work with WASAPI.

Issue: When the audio device is being used exclusively, Cortana cannot open any apps.

In my case, I used MPC-HC with reclock using WASAPI exclusive output. I told Cortana to open "This PC" for me, but it stuck on the screen with Staring XXX and those little balls keep flying under the icon. I can click on the icon and the program is opened,
    but this isn't what I wanted.

I understand Cortana cannot respond vocally, but shouldn't she continue the command even audio device is being used? It there any fix for this? (Don't tell me to give up WASAPI WASAPI, Delays on m_AudioClient->Start :) )

benny10033, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

WASAPI, Delays on m_AudioClient->Start

1. WASAPI, Delays on m_AudioClient->Start - Similar Threads - WASAPI Delays m_AudioClient

2. delayed adaptor start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delayed adaptor start: Hello — I been running win 10 on all of my computers and when I noticed the alert that 22H2 was available for download I installed it on the first of my computers. The first was a laptop, but it connected to my home network via an ethernet cable. I was surprised that it was...
  3. delayed adaptor start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delayed adaptor start: Hello — I been running win 10 on all of my computers and when I noticed the alert that 22H2 was available for download I installed it on the first of my computers. The first was a laptop, but it connected to my home network via an ethernet cable. I was surprised that it was...
  4. delayed adaptor start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. WASAPI, Delays on m_AudioClient->Start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WASAPI, Delays on m_AudioClient->Start: The app captures sound from a microphone using WASAPI.This code initializes m_AudioClient that is of type IAudioClient*.const LONG CAPTURE_CLIENT_LATENCY = 50 * 10000;DWORD loopFlag = m_IsLoopback ? AUDCLNT_STREAMFLAGS_LOOPBACK : 0;hr =...
  6. WASAPI, Delays on m_AudioClient->Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WASAPI, Delays on m_AudioClient->Start: The app captures sound from a microphone using WASAPI.This code initializes m_AudioClient that is of type IAudioClient*.const LONG CAPTURE_CLIENT_LATENCY = 50 * 10000;DWORD loopFlag = m_IsLoopback ? AUDCLNT_STREAMFLAGS_LOOPBACK : 0;hr =...
  7. delay start programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delay start programs: I need to know how to launch a program after 5 minutes of double clicking / opening it. eg: once i click open excel. i want it to open after 5 minutes.Thank you kind peoples...
  8. Start up delay

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start up delay: Password request does not pop up after 5 minutes or more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-delay/909a7a85-d31d-4449-b98c-b8513004ea31
  9. Start button delay

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Start button delay: Hi all, just reporting an annoying issue, nothing critical, but most times when I click the Windows Start button there is a slight delay (1 to 2 seconds) in displaying the start screen menu, like it's not snappy. Any feedback on this? Thanks 136987
  10. Delay in starting Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Delay in starting Windows: A few weeks ago I suddenly experienced a delay in the startup of Windows 10. It is consistent every time now. When I do a power up the system seems to initially boot as before then the screen goes blank for about one minute before the log in screen appears. Previously the...