Windows 10: WASD not working on games

Discus and support WASD not working on games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All the buttons dont work during a game but they work perfectly when the games isnt on. When I press W during a game, it exits and opens whiteboard.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SYUNGERS, May 19, 2020.

1. SYUNGERS Win User

WASD not working on games

All the buttons dont work during a game but they work perfectly when the games isnt on. When I press W during a game, it exits and opens whiteboard. Only esc works during a game and my cursor.

:)

SYUNGERS, May 19, 2020

2. WASD now working in games

i have a laptop and i cant use wasd keys while playing certain games and the only way to move the character is to use arrow keys.There is no problem with the keys and i tried to use other keyboard. I havent plugged in any other controller . Hope i hear
    back from you as soon as possible.

KarthikIyer, May 19, 2020
  3. wasd not working while playing any game ... dint had this issue before

i was playing games with wasd keys but now i cant play

AAYUSHKUMAR2577, May 19, 2020
  4. WASD not working on games

wasd not working while playing any game ... dint had this issue before

Hi,

The primary reason why you're encountering issues with the WASD function keys while playing games on Windows 10 is due to an outdated version of the keyboard's driver. For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following
    questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using a desktop or a laptop?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using the WASD function keys?
    If you're using a laptop, kindly connect a wired keyboard and check if you'll encounter the same issue.

The devices and hardware troubleshooter can help diagnose and resolve hardware issues. Refer to

How to use Microsoft easy fix solutions
    and look for Find and fix problems with devices and hardware.

Catherine Cus., May 19, 2020
Thema:

WASD not working on games

1. WASD not working on games - Similar Threads - WASD working games

2. How to fix wasd stuck problem in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix wasd stuck problem in games: HelloWhenever I try to play any game, whether it be Fortnite, Rocket League, GTAV, or any other game, the "a" key gets stuck and I'm unable to play the game until it goes away. I tried my laptop's keyboard to see if it was a USB issue, but same thing happens on the laptop...
  3. How to fix wasd stuck problem in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix wasd stuck problem in games: HelloWhenever I try to play any game, whether it be Fortnite, Rocket League, GTAV, or any other game, the "a" key gets stuck and I'm unable to play the game until it goes away. I tried my laptop's keyboard to see if it was a USB issue, but same thing happens on the laptop...
  4. WASD not working proberly when playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WASD not working proberly when playing game: I have reinstalled Windows 11 by Reset this PC feature of my laptop recently Asus ROG Flow X13. But there is a weird bug when I'm playing Fall Guys.At sometimes my character control is completely normal WASD buttons, but after awhile I cannot control it at all. I can...
  5. WASD not working proberly when playing game

WASD not working proberly when playing game: I have reinstalled Windows 11 by Reset this PC feature of my laptop recently Asus ROG Flow X13. But there is a weird bug when I'm playing Fall Guys.At sometimes my character control is completely normal WASD buttons, but after awhile I cannot control it at all. I can...
  6. WASD keys not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WASD keys not working properly: When playing games on laptop WASD keys holding for a couple of ticks, up to date drivers,external keyboard works fine,tried uninstalling and rebooting, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wasd-keys-not-working-properly/3560fa49-37c6-483e-88f8-23314c41841e
  7. WASD keys not working properly

WASD keys not working properly: When playing games on laptop WASD keys holding for a couple of ticks, up to date drivers,external keyboard works fine,tried uninstalling and rebooting, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wasd-keys-not-working-properly/3560fa49-37c6-483e-88f8-23314c41841e
  8. WASD and arrow keys cause "drift" only in games

WASD and arrow keys cause "drift" only in games: I have had this issue for a week now with no solution working. For whatever reason, both my arrow keys and WASD keys continue inputting for several seconds after releasing the key. For example, I hold down "A" to walk left. Once I let go of "A", my character keeps walking...
  9. WASD keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WASD keys: My WASD keys aren't working properly lately. They are functioning like arrow keys instead. submitted by /u/sampeng1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iayu1i/wasd_keys/
  10. My wasd arrow and doesnt work correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wasd arrow and doesnt work correctly: So when im playing a game on my pc if i want to go forward i would sometimes have to press s and then press w same with arrows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wasd-arrow-and-doesnt-work-correctly/c5236a88-b4af-453d-9a7e-4ec2404d8bd9