Windows 10: WASD not working proberly when playing game

Discus and support WASD not working proberly when playing game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have reinstalled Windows 11 by Reset this PC feature of my laptop recently Asus ROG Flow X13. But there is a weird bug when I'm playing Fall Guys.At... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Charion, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Charion Win User

WASD not working proberly when playing game

I have reinstalled Windows 11 by Reset this PC feature of my laptop recently Asus ROG Flow X13. But there is a weird bug when I'm playing Fall Guys.At sometimes my character control is completely normal WASD buttons, but after awhile I cannot control it at all. I can temporary fix it by resetting my laptop. But it keep getting worse after that.I have tried all solutions I can found on Google:+ Fn + Windows combination does not help+ Windows language set to English+ Reinstall/Update Keyboard DriverThis issue is driving me crazy, anyone know how to get rid of it?

:)

Charion, Sep 28, 2022

2. wasd not working while playing any game ... dint had this issue before

i was playing games with wasd keys but now i cant play

AAYUSHKUMAR2577, Sep 28, 2022
  3. WASD not working on games

Hello SYUNGERS,

Good day!

I'm Jericho, a fellow customer and an individual advisor. I am happy to assist you!

To further understand your concern, does this happen to all of the games you are playing that requires WASD as movement?

May I know what particular game are you playing? Have you tried restarting your computer and see if that helps.

Normally, you could press the windows and alt key at the same time or pressing Windows + L. This may solve the problem as well.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Cheers,

Jericho

JerichoFlores, Sep 28, 2022
  4. THE BLT Win User

WASD keys not working properly

When playing games on laptop WASD keys holding for a couple of ticks,

up to date drivers,

external keyboard works fine,

tried uninstalling and rebooting,

THE BLT, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

1. WASD not working proberly when playing game - Similar Threads - WASD working proberly

2. WASD not working proberly when playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WASD not working proberly when playing game: I have reinstalled Windows 11 by Reset this PC feature of my laptop recently Asus ROG Flow X13. But there is a weird bug when I'm playing Fall Guys.At sometimes my character control is completely normal WASD buttons, but after awhile I cannot control it at all. I can...
  3. WASD keys not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WASD keys not working properly: When playing games on laptop WASD keys holding for a couple of ticks, up to date drivers,external keyboard works fine,tried uninstalling and rebooting, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wasd-keys-not-working-properly/3560fa49-37c6-483e-88f8-23314c41841e
  4. WASD keys not working properly

WASD keys not working properly: When playing games on laptop WASD keys holding for a couple of ticks, up to date drivers,external keyboard works fine,tried uninstalling and rebooting, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wasd-keys-not-working-properly/3560fa49-37c6-483e-88f8-23314c41841e
  5. Internet stops working when playing a game

Internet stops working when playing a game: My internet connection wifi just stops working whenever I try to play a game. When I launch it, it just takes a few seconds before it stops working and I have to trouble shoot. It always says it had to reset my wireless adapter. This happens when using my home network and...
  6. Internet stops working when playing a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet stops working when playing a game: My internet connection wifi just stops working whenever I try to play a game. When I launch it, it just takes a few seconds before it stops working and I have to trouble shoot. It always says it had to reset my wireless adapter. This happens when using my home network and...
  7. colour calibration not working when playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    colour calibration not working when playing games: hi, so i modified my display color using colour calibration by windows 10, but when i start a game it does not work anymore. if i show my desktop and go back to the game and its fixed. but if i close the game and reopen it, the color reverts back to the stock settings. no...
  8. WASD not working on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WASD not working on games: All the buttons dont work during a game but they work perfectly when the games isnt on. When I press W during a game, it exits and opens whiteboard. Only esc works during a game and my cursor....
  9. Certain keys are not working when playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain keys are not working when playing a game.: Everytime I launch up a start up game Minecraft, steam games, LOL, roblox, etc on my computer, certain keys on my keyboard will suddenly stop working after playing for a 20-25 minutes. The keys that stop working would always be g,h,esc,",alt. Not only would it stop working in...
  10. Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games: I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as followed instructions from other...