Windows 10: Wasp WPA1200 Barcode Scanner

Discus and support Wasp WPA1200 Barcode Scanner in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need help, I'm trying to hook up my Wasp WPA1200 barcode scanner which runs on Windows Mobile to my Windows 10 laptop. I've got them connected via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Micah Patterson, Sep 1, 2022.

1. Wasp WPA1200 Barcode Scanner

I need help, I'm trying to hook up my Wasp WPA1200 barcode scanner which runs on Windows Mobile to my Windows 10 laptop. I've got them connected via ActiveSync but I can't seem to transmit scanned barcodes from my scanner to laptop. I want to use this scanner to scan barcodes of items for my Amazon FBA account. Any ideas on what to do?

:)

Micah Patterson, Sep 1, 2022

2. I need to connect a Wasp Barcode scanner WDT60 to a Win 10 computer

I need to connect a Wasp Barcode scanner WDT60 to a Win 10 computer but am running into problems. Any ideas on how to make Win 10 be compatible with the scanner?

JoshJepsen, Sep 1, 2022
  3. How to disable code pairing password for keyboard input (barcode scanner)

Hi Sebastian,

To help you better, please answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of the Barcode Scanner?

The reason your Barcode scanner is being recognized as a Keyboard could be because the Barcode scanner would not have a compatible firmware to recognize the device in Windows 10. I suggest you to check if the Barcode scanner is compatible with Windows
    10 and you may contact the manufacturer support if the device is not compatible.

Let us know if you have further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Sep 1, 2022
  4. Mala_S Win User

Wasp WPA1200 Barcode Scanner

Bluetooth barcode scanner not recording data on windows 10

Hello wazeight,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Moderator.

1. What is the make and model of your computer and the barcode scanner?
    2. Do you read any error code/message in the software regarding the issue?

A Bluetooth connected scanner must be configured in Serial Port Protocol - Simple Serial Interface (SPP-SSI)
    mode to work with the UWP Barcode Scanner APIs. Please refer to your barcode scanner documentation or contact your barcode scanner manufacturer for instructions to enable the SPP-SSI mode. Also, you may refer to the following article to know the list
    of compatible devices -
    Supported Point of Service Peripherals

However, you may want to refer to an article on
    Fix Bluetooth problems
    for further troubleshooting steps and see if it helps you in resolving the issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 1, 2022
Thema:

Wasp WPA1200 Barcode Scanner

1. Wasp WPA1200 Barcode Scanner - Similar Threads - Wasp WPA1200 Barcode

2. Barcode font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Barcode font: Hello. Can some one help me to download the font BC C39 3 TO 1HD WIDE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/barcode-font/2fd72728-e994-4a67-89f6-dfc7310dde84
  3. Camera app barcode scanner not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera app barcode scanner not working: I have a QR code on a piece of paper. I open the Windows 11 Camera app and select "scan barcode." I hold the code up to the camera. And no sign of life from the camera. I saw an instructional video that showed the URL should show up in the app, but not in my case....
  4. Camera app barcode scanner not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera app barcode scanner not working: I have a QR code on a piece of paper. I open the Windows 11 Camera app and select "scan barcode." I hold the code up to the camera. And no sign of life from the camera. I saw an instructional video that showed the URL should show up in the app, but not in my case....
  5. Wasp WPA1200 Barcode Scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wasp WPA1200 Barcode Scanner: I need help, I'm trying to hook up my Wasp WPA1200 barcode scanner which runs on Windows Mobile to my Windows 10 laptop. I've got them connected via ActiveSync but I can't seem to transmit scanned barcodes from my scanner to laptop. I want to use this scanner to scan barcodes...
  6. Windows Camera and Barcode Scanner apps will not open an intranet URL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Camera and Barcode Scanner apps will not open an intranet URL: Hi,I am trying to use a Windows Surface or laptop to scan barcodes 2d for a manufacturing application. Using the Camera app on Win11 you can select the barcode scanning function and it will present a clickable link if the barcode has a URL. What is really strange is that it...
  7. Windows Camera and Barcode Scanner apps will not open an intranet URL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Camera and Barcode Scanner apps will not open an intranet URL: Hi,I am trying to use a Windows Surface or laptop to scan barcodes 2d for a manufacturing application. Using the Camera app on Win11 you can select the barcode scanning function and it will present a clickable link if the barcode has a URL. What is really strange is that it...
  8. Barcode scanning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Barcode scanning: my authenticator is requesting a scan barcode and is also locked. Can you assist with unlock or with a barcode for access to my inside account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/barcode-scanning/424d51fa-d422-4f71-8c73-6100e91f37e2
  9. Bluetooth barcode scanner not recording data on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth barcode scanner not recording data on windows 10: I want to connect a portable bluetooth barcode scanner to my windows 10 tablet. It's telling that the tablet and scanner are paired and connected, but when I scan a barcode no data is recorded into software. I know the scanner works with 10 as I use it on another laptop. What...
  10. Barcode scanner issue with Remote Desktop and Remote Desktop Application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Barcode scanner issue with Remote Desktop and Remote Desktop Application: Dear Microsoft Forum Members, We have a customer that is using Terminal Server 2012 in combination Windows 10 Pro (1803) desktops and Honeywell Voyager 1602g barcode scanners, when they scan a barcode, they get an error message in the software program they use for...