Windows 10: Waste of time

Discus and support Waste of time in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How, since the recent automatic upgrade of Windows 10, can I disable tapping or other unpredictable Synaptics SMBus touchpad functions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Billy LeeHarman, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Waste of time

How, since the recent automatic upgrade of Windows 10, can I disable tapping or other unpredictable Synaptics SMBus touchpad functions?

:)

Billy LeeHarman, Sep 2, 2019

2. microsoft support is a useless waste of time

My connection was with Lark. The issue took approximately an hour. Brand new 1X. Had connected to internet for a couple of days. It wont now. They suggest Sky is the issue (provider) they, Sky suggest Microsoft as I have laptop and iphone connection to the
    web. I then waited 45 mins for a reply from Lark...Nothing!

I reconnected with William. William cannot liaise with Lark, so I'm stuck in limbo. The Xbox goes back to Argos tomorrow. What a complete utter waste of time, **** service!!

DuncanCameron3674, Sep 2, 2019
  3. wastafus Win User
    WMDC has wasted enough of my time!

I bought a HTC X7500 and i am extremely happy with it. It runs Windows mobile, it works well with all the applications i need and i can even use it as a phone. Great!

Synchronising with windows vista is a completely different experience.

It is sad that there are so much issues with WMDC and MS does noet not seem to understand how much human lives are wasted (in time spent trying to get it to work).

Activesync had it's issues, but it also had workarounds. If WMDC does not work, there is simply no solution.

I tried all the suggestions given in this forum, and i wasted more than 40 working hours trying to get WMDC to work.

It still does not work. This is not how software should work lads! Software should improve productivity!

When you get your heads around a solution for WMDC, please let me know. I expect software to work, not to waste my valuable time.

And please .... no more suggestions... I tried them all.

wastafus, Sep 2, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Waste of time

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Waste of time :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Waste of time

1. Waste of time - Similar Threads - Waste

2. DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES!!!!!: No matter what you do, Bluetooth headphones will not work on Windows 11. Don't waste your money on the bluetooth options, just get a logitech headset and you will live a much happier life. If you do decide to go with a Bluetooth Headphone, be prepared for it to never work...
  3. DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES!!!!!: No matter what you do, Bluetooth headphones will not work on Windows 11. Don't waste your money on the bluetooth options, just get a logitech headset and you will live a much happier life. If you do decide to go with a Bluetooth Headphone, be prepared for it to never work...
  4. Microsoft Support is incapable of helping and wastes time. Doesn't fix issue and closes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support is incapable of helping and wastes time. Doesn't fix issue and closes...: I recently bought a $200 full distribution of Windows 11 Pro. As is expected the Windows update and install did not work. I've opened multiple tickets with no help, with many of the tickets being closed without support or having notes added that the technician tried to reach...
  5. Microsoft Support is incapable of helping and wastes time. Doesn't fix issue and closes...

Microsoft Support is incapable of helping and wastes time. Doesn't fix issue and closes...: I recently bought a $200 full distribution of Windows 11 Pro. As is expected the Windows update and install did not work. I've opened multiple tickets with no help, with many of the tickets being closed without support or having notes added that the technician tried to reach...
  6. Why do people waste time backing up all files using Windows Backup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do people waste time backing up all files using Windows Backup?: Why do people waste time backing up all files using Windows Backup?Windows backup is pure junk <<< Constant errors and issues. Microsoft uses the coding from before windows 7 and has tried making it work with windows 11. Windows backup didn't work correctly when they first...
  7. Why do people waste time backing up all files using Windows Backup?

Why do people waste time backing up all files using Windows Backup?: Why do people waste time backing up all files using Windows Backup?Windows backup is pure junk <<< Constant errors and issues. Microsoft uses the coding from before windows 7 and has tried making it work with windows 11. Windows backup didn't work correctly when they first...
  8. Microsoft wasting user time pushing Edge, cloud storage and Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft wasting user time pushing Edge, cloud storage and Office 365: I restarted my PC, it failed to restart because Microsoft did an update to show me 5 minutes worth of hard-sell on my personal PC. How dare you waste my time not letting me use my personal PC by hard-selling your low-quality products like cloud storage, Office 365 and Edge....
  9. Microsoft wasting user time pushing Edge, cloud storage and Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wasting user time pushing Edge, cloud storage and Office 365: I restarted my PC, it failed to restart because Microsoft did an update to show me 5 minutes worth of hard-sell on my personal PC. How dare you waste my time not letting me use my personal PC by hard-selling your low-quality products like cloud storage, Office 365 and Edge....
  10. Microsoft wasting user time pushing Edge, cloud storage and Office 365