Windows 10: Watch 360° videos with Windows 10 Creators Update

Discus and support Watch 360° videos with Windows 10 Creators Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we’re showing you how you can fully immerse yourself in 360° videos with the Windows 10 Creators Update. With the Creators Update, the Movies... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Watch 360° videos with Windows 10 Creators Update

Source: Windows 10 Tip: Watch 360° videos with the Windows 10 Creators Update - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jun 18, 2017
  2. Loweg Win User

Groove Music Videos

the current groove app in creators update plays music videos now on pc. not on the mobile version yet.

Loweg, Jun 18, 2017
  3. problem to watch 360 video in my handset

I m getting problem in watching 360 video in YouTube which I browse in internet explorer of my lumia 535! Also i cannot see 360 video in motion sensing when I put it into my VR while i open with video 360

sunandansaikia, Jun 18, 2017
Thema:

Watch 360° videos with Windows 10 Creators Update

1. Watch 360° videos with Windows 10 Creators Update - Similar Threads - Watch 360° videos

2. Hevc extensions installed and 360 videos do not play as 360 videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hevc extensions installed and 360 videos do not play as 360 videos: I have hevc video extensions installed and 360 videos still don't work in any media player. I've reset, uninstalled, reinstalled and nothing seems to help. How do I get the extensions I paid for to actually work?...
  3. Hevc extensions installed and 360 videos do not play as 360 videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hevc extensions installed and 360 videos do not play as 360 videos: I have hevc video extensions installed and 360 videos still don't work in any media player. I've reset, uninstalled, reinstalled and nothing seems to help. How do I get the extensions I paid for to actually work?...
  4. Watching Video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Watching Video: I am having problems with loading Video Lectures from a on line college. It just started and I have had no problems in the past. A 30 min lecture use to play from start to finish without any stops to load. Now. its loads for 5 mins, plays for about 2 mins and then needs to...
  5. Features Windows 10 video Creator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Features Windows 10 video Creator: Hello, I just try Video Creator on W10. It should be marvelious by its simplicity and rapidity but for me to replace my original soft it should perform : The possibility to select more that one picture in the scenarimage to affect them by modifications like "time or...
  6. WATCH VIDEOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WATCH VIDEOS: HAVE WINDOWS [ CRAP ] 10. WHY THE HELL IS IT AN ACT OF CONGRESS TO INSTALL OR UPGRADE ADOBE FLASH. DAMN POP UPS. SAYS IT WAS INSTALLED, GO CHECK A VIDEO, SAYS TO UPGRADE ADOBE OR INSTALL. I AM REALLY PISSED, NOTHING EVER, EVER WORKS RIGHT...
  7. Windows 10 Creators Update video issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Creators Update video issue: Hi I was notified by Windows Update that my system was ready to be upgraded to Windows 10 Creators Update. I always prefer to do clean installs, so I use the media creation tool and cleanly installed Windows 10 Creators Update. I have my monitor set to turn off after a...
  8. Windows 10 Creator’s Update – No Video, No Sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Creator’s Update – No Video, No Sound: I am using an Intel DZ68DB motherboard with an i7-2600K CPU. I had been using Windows 10 Version 1511 with my system running stable and with no issues. Microsoft just ‘sent’ me the Creator’s Update, which is Windows 10 Version 1703. Now, my computer will no longer play...
  9. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released: This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great day for all Windows developers to get the SDK and start building amazing apps that take advantage of new platform...
  10. Watch Live: Windows Developer Day - Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live: Windows Developer Day - Creators Update: Watch Live: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...-developer-day Join our livestreamed Windows Developer Day event on February 8, 2017 to see what's new for developers in the Windows 10 Creators Update, what it means for your apps and games, and more about...