Windows 10: Watch Google I/O 2019 event May 7 to 9

Discus and support Watch Google I/O 2019 event May 7 to 9 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This year’s developer festival will be held May 7-9 at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, CA. I/O brings together developers from around the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 6, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Watch Google I/O 2019 event May 7 to 9

This year’s developer festival will be held May 7-9 at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, CA.

I/O brings together developers from around the globe for talks, hands-on learning with Google experts, and a first look at Google’s latest developer products.

The opening keynote will take place on Tuesday, May 7 at 10am PST.

Read more:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, May 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 6, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    GDC 2019: Gaming for Everyone Community Events

Source: GDC 2019: Gaming for Everyone Community EventsÂ* - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 6, 2019
  4. Watch Google I/O 2019 event May 7 to 9

Google calendar event times are shown as -1h

Summary:

When I create a new event in the built in WP8 calendar app to a Google calendar the time of the event is being displayed as one hour earlier.

Steps to reproduce:

Create a new event in calendar. Choose one of the Google calendars configured (I have two configured in my phone). Set time as 2013/07/17 16:00. Save the event.

Expected behavior:

The event time in the agenda view is shown as 2013/07/17 16:00.

Observed behavior:

The event time in the agenda view is shown as 2013/07/17 16:00 for a few seconds. It then automatically changes to 2013/07/17 15:00.

Other notes:

• I have two Google calendars configured. I can observe the same misbehavior on both.
    • I also have a Microsoft (@hotmail.com) calendar configured. This works as expected.
    • When I log into my Google calendar using a web browser, the time is shown as expected.
    • When I use a third party calendar (Chronos) and sync my Google account directly, the time is shown as expected.
    • When I use a third party calendar (Chronos) and use it simply as an interface to the built in WP calendar the time is off again showing 2013/07/17 15:00.
    • The timezone on my WP is set to (UTC) London.
    • I started noticing this perhaps a week ago. It was working as expected before.
    • Phone model is Nokia Lumia 925
    • Phone OS version is 8.0.10327.77

Notes 1-6 suggests to me that the internal calendaring module in WP8 fails to recognize DST (daylight saving time) in timezone (UTC) London or misinterprets relevant information fields on Google calendar objects.

Note 7 suggests to me that this is related to an update to my WP8 phone or a change in Google calendar API.

Any help is much appreciated, this is driving me rather nuts.

Thanks,

Kaarel

kaarelsaal---01, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Watch Google I/O 2019 event May 7 to 9

1. Watch Google I/O 2019 event May 7 to 9 - Similar Threads - Watch Google 2019

2. Watch Made by Google Event on October 15, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Made by Google Event on October 15, 2019: Tune in live October 15th at 10am PDT to see a few new things Made by Google in New York City, NY. Google will be announcing the Pixel 4 smartphone and more at the event. XKmsYB54zBk 140665
  3. Watch Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2019 event on August 7

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2019 event on August 7: [ATTACH] The countdown’s on! Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2019 is just a day away, which means the newest additions to the Galaxy family are ready to make their big debut. If you won’t be able to make it to New York City for tomorrow’s event, don’t fret! You can still watch...
  4. What was new with Google Cloud in May 2019

in Windows 10 News
    What was new with Google Cloud in May 2019: As May flowers bloomed, we watched our garden of blog posts grow. New features in Android phones and Gmail cropped up, and we’ve got some updates for cloud developers. Plus, check out photos and details about our new machine learning supercomputers. Here’s what was new....
  5. Watch EA Play 2019 Event on June 8 to 9

in Windows 10 News
    Watch EA Play 2019 Event on June 8 to 9: Watch all the trailers revealed during EA Play: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list... RATING PENDING to MATURE 17+. YOUR ARE JOINING A LIVESTREAM THAT MAY CONTAIN CONTENT INAPPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN. VISIT ESRB.ORG FOR RATING INFORMATION Join us live at EA PLAY 2019 as we...
  6. Watch Xbox E3 2019 Briefing on June 9

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Xbox E3 2019 Briefing on June 9: [ATTACH] At Xbox we’ve been hard at work and are excited to share more of our plans for one of the gaming industry’s biggest annual events. That’s right: E3 is just under two months away and we’ve got a great show lined up for gaming fans around the world. From our briefing...
  7. This Week on Xbox: May 9, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: May 9, 2019: Welcome to This Week on Xbox, your weekly source of all things Xbox. We'll cover the latest launches, give you exclusive interviews, let you know about upcoming sales, and keep you up to speed on the newest trailers. All that and more on This Week on Xbox. vdLgh-RzT9o...
  8. Watch Google Stadia GDC 2019 Gaming Announcement

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Google Stadia GDC 2019 Gaming Announcement: Gather around as we unveil Google’s vision for the future of gaming at #GDC19. Live 3/19 at 10AM PDT. nUih5C5rOrA Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 129202
  9. Watch Google GDC 2019 Gaming Announcement

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Google GDC 2019 Gaming Announcement: Gather around as we unveil Google’s vision for the future of gaming at #GDC19. Live 3/19 at 10AM PDT. nUih5C5rOrA Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 129202
  10. Watch Samsung Galaxy Event on April 10, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Samsung Galaxy Event on April 10, 2019: [ATTACH] No matter where we are, we want our interactions to feel the same as face-to-face conversations. We want to share our experiences as they happen. And we want to discover more as life unfolds. On April 10th, Samsung Electronics will unveil its latest Galaxy A...