Windows 10: Watch List in Windows 10 Money App Keeps Disappearing

Discus and support Watch List in Windows 10 Money App Keeps Disappearing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; During the last two weeks all my stocks entered in the Watch List keep disappearing. When I enter them again the same thing happens the next day.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlfieDog, Jul 12, 2019.

1. AlfieDog Win User

Watch List in Windows 10 Money App Keeps Disappearing

During the last two weeks all my stocks entered in the Watch List keep disappearing.

When I enter them again the same thing happens the next day.

First it happened on my laptop and then on my desk top. I have a suspicion it may be related to the latest Windows update which arrived at different times on my laptop and desktop.

Is anyone aware of a solution to this problem - which has also occurred in previous years according to other posts.

:)

AlfieDog, Jul 12, 2019

2. win 10 money app not remembering my company watch list

Hi

I have got Win 10 and the money app that you can set up companies to watch for stocks and shares etc is not remembering my favourite list. I type them in and then the next time i use it they are gone. Has anyone any ideas please?

Cheers

Steve

steve3961ukk, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Microsoft Money App - Reduced Features

I just installed "MSN Money" app, and it seems to be working ok. I didn't create any watch lists, but it seems to list their popular stocks.

storageman, Jul 12, 2019
  4. John Fer Win User

Watchlist disappeared in Money app

Hello,

The issue that you're experiencing with the Money app can be caused by a recent change or update that might be corrupted. For us to know more, please answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Aside from resetting the app, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

John Fer, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Watch List in Windows 10 Money App Keeps Disappearing - Similar Threads - Watch List Money

2. Where did my stock watch list disappear to it is all gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my stock watch list disappear to it is all gone: My stock watch list no longer comes up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-stock-watch-list-disappear-to-it-is/d6402660-6edb-4e75-979f-a2df9ea317b9
  3. MSN Money and Weather Do Not Show in Apps List

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN Money and Weather Do Not Show in Apps List: I'm migrating to a new email and currently have two users old email and new on my laptop.When I list the apps for the new user Money and Weather are missing as are some MS games. Do these need to be reinstalled under the new userid even though its on the same physical...
  4. MSN Money and Weather Do Not Show in Apps List

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN Money and Weather Do Not Show in Apps List: I'm migrating to a new email and currently have two users old email and new on my laptop.When I list the apps for the new user Money and Weather are missing as are some MS games. Do these need to be reinstalled under the new userid even though its on the same physical...
  5. money app watchlist disappeared

money app watchlist disappeared: I had a watchlist in the money application on my desktop for years. When opening the money application today the watchlist is missing. What causes the watchlist to be deleted and how do I get it back?...
  6. money app watchlist disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    money app watchlist disappeared: I had a watchlist in the money application on my desktop for years. When opening the money application today the watchlist is missing. What causes the watchlist to be deleted and how do I get it back?...
  7. Money App in Windows 10.

Money App in Windows 10.: I really like this App, but since weeks going to read an article from a watchlist company, the app closes down and records a major error in the Event Viewer and the Reliability Monitor. I tried various fixes without any success: Checking MS Store for updates almost daily....
  8. Watch list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Watch list: how do I restore watch list in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watch-list/22e62fce-4dea-49b3-bbaf-d7c90906b6ba
  9. I'm a new user to Windows 10. There is no "money" tile and "money" is not listed on the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm a new user to Windows 10. There is no "money" tile and "money" is not listed on the...: I'm a new user of windows 10 and reading "Windows 10 for seniors" so you get an idea where I'm at. I do not see the money tile and also it is absent from the alphabetical list of scroll down apps. . Where would I find this?...
  10. Money app in windows 10.

Money app in windows 10.: I lost the Money app in windows 10. How do I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-money/money-app-in-windows-10/366c01a9-a0b6-4d27-9691-e6fa8e56fd0a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after reinstalling windows 10 msn money disappears