Windows 10: Watch list

Discus and support Watch list in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I restore watch list in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watch-list/22e62fce-4dea-49b3-bbaf-d7c90906b6ba Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Timber2u, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Timber2u Win User

Watch list

how do I restore watch list in windows 10?

:)

Timber2u, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Watch list

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Watch list

1. Watch list - Similar Threads - Watch list

2. default resolution of 3840x2400 disappeared after watching monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    default resolution of 3840x2400 disappeared after watching monitor: I have lenovo thinkpad p16 gen 2 with 3840x2400 default resolution . The laptop worked fine until I plugged into a ULTRAWIDE monitor which required a change in resolution to 5120x2160 Once I went back to using laptop screen the choice of 3840x2400 no longer appears .This is...
  3. default resolution of 3840x2400 disappeared after watching monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    default resolution of 3840x2400 disappeared after watching monitor: I have lenovo thinkpad p16 gen 2 with 3840x2400 default resolution . The laptop worked fine until I plugged into a ULTRAWIDE monitor which required a change in resolution to 5120x2160 Once I went back to using laptop screen the choice of 3840x2400 no longer appears .This is...
  4. I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up...: I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up came and I got shifted to windows 10 how can I fix it please help...
  5. Where did my stock watch list disappear to it is all gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my stock watch list disappear to it is all gone: My stock watch list no longer comes up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-stock-watch-list-disappear-to-it-is/d6402660-6edb-4e75-979f-a2df9ea317b9
  6. Where did my stock watch list disappear to it is all gone

Where did my stock watch list disappear to it is all gone: My stock watch list no longer comes up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-stock-watch-list-disappear-to-it-is/d6402660-6edb-4e75-979f-a2df9ea317b9
  7. make my watch list as I had it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    make my watch list as I had it ?: Stop changing my watch list and restore it . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-my-watch-list-as-i-had-it/1db4f2eb-02af-41c8-83b1-3755982545c9
  8. make my watch list as I had it ?

make my watch list as I had it ?: Stop changing my watch list and restore it . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-my-watch-list-as-i-had-it/1db4f2eb-02af-41c8-83b1-3755982545c9
  9. Watch List in Windows 10 Money App Keeps Disappearing

Watch List in Windows 10 Money App Keeps Disappearing: During the last two weeks all my stocks entered in the Watch List keep disappearing. When I enter them again the same thing happens the next day. First it happened on my laptop and then on my desk top. I have a suspicion it may be related to the latest Windows update...
  10. Watch Live chat about SharePoint Lists and Libraries July 25

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live chat about SharePoint Lists and Libraries July 25: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Join Microsoft's Tom Resing, Mark Kashman, and Chris McNulty at 10am PDT on Tuesday, July 25 for a live chat about SharePoint Lists and Libraries! [img] Want to check it out? The Mixer.com feed for this event will be...