Windows 10: Watch Live: Microsoft Convergence 2015, Atlanta

Discus and support Watch Live: Microsoft Convergence 2015, Atlanta in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tune in today on Monday, March 16, at 8:30am EDT to hear news from Microsoft's premier business event. Source: Convergence 2015 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Watch Live: Microsoft Convergence 2015, Atlanta

Source: Convergence 2015

Brink, Mar 15, 2015
  2. Vladimir Win User

Thanks ! Interesting event.

*Smile

:)

Vladimir, Mar 15, 2015
  3. Display Settings: (High-DPI) some popular desktop apps don't display correctly on the new Surface Book - 512GB / Intel Core i7

paintballnutta,

I'm working with Visual Studio 2015. Can you point me to where you are seeing scaling issues?

Gary in Atlanta

Gary Coombs, Mar 15, 2015
  4. Watch Live: Microsoft Convergence 2015, Atlanta

Accessing the Store to install an app

I have a data plan and can access internet and browse. I have not attached a credit card to my Microsoft account but I have the same access problem whether the app is free or not. I live in Atlanta so I should be able to access the Microsoft store.

Fivedragons, Mar 15, 2015
Thema:

Watch Live: Microsoft Convergence 2015, Atlanta

1. Watch Live: Microsoft Convergence 2015, Atlanta - Similar Threads - Watch Live Microsoft

2. Converges are a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converges are a problem: A lead base says converge to it. We would need the lead on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/converges-are-a-problem/b9919a00-76cb-48ec-982c-6e5f3417ec47
  3. hyper converged infrastructure microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    hyper converged infrastructure microsoft: My customer asked me if we can build Microsoft hyper converged infrastructure with GPU (NVidia) They would like to run CAD software on the virtual machines. Thanks, Tomer Gardi *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Watch Live Microsoft Ignite 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live Microsoft Ignite 2018: As you start to fine tune your Microsoft Ignite schedule, you’ll notice the more than 100 sessions focused on Windows, making it difficult (to say the least) to know which sessions should be on your list. From a first look at Desktop Analytics and the Microsoft Managed...
  5. Watch Build 2015 live here

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Build 2015 live here: here is link to watch build live Channel 9 provides videos for developers, delivered by the people who work behind the scenes at Microsoft. 2 hours to go Live video stream [img] Note To catch up and more information about Build 2015: Build 2015:...
  6. Watch the 2015 Devices and Networking Summit live

in Windows 10 News
    Watch the 2015 Devices and Networking Summit live: The Devices & Networking Summit 11-13 May 2015 will bring together 200 thought leaders, researchers and practitioners from academia and industry, drawn from a broad range of disciplines including computer science, engineering and design. Together we will discuss some of the...
  7. Watch Live Event about Windows 10 devices on October 6th 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live Event about Windows 10 devices on October 6th 2015: We have some exciting news to share about Windows 10 devices Watch live Tuesday, October 6 at 10:00 am EDT online or on your Xbox. microsoft.com/october2015event #Windows10devices Source: We have some exciting news to share about Windows 10 devices UPDATE:...
  8. Watch the Game Awards 2015 here Live December 3rd

in Windows 10 News
    Watch the Game Awards 2015 here Live December 3rd: The Game Awards 2015 will take place at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, CA tonight at 9:00 PM EST (6:00 PM PST - 8:00 PM CST). How Do You Play? Join the biggest names in entertainment to celebrate the best video games of 2015, plus get a sneak preview of what’s...
  9. WPC 2015 live stream

in Windows 10 News
    WPC 2015 live stream: here is link for live stream starts 8.45am ET (13:45 uk) https://news.microsoft.com/wpc2015/
  10. Microsoft Edge Web Summit May 5th and 6th, 2015 - Watch Live Here

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Web Summit May 5th and 6th, 2015 - Watch Live Here: Join the team behind Microsoft Edge as we present the latest updates to our roadmap, the EdgeHTML rendering engine, and the Chakra JavaScript engine. Then enjoy our fantastic lineup of guest speakers as they share their expertise on modern web technologies like ES6, SVG,...