Windows 10: Watch Live Oct. 10th Windows Developer Day - Fall Creators Update

Discus and support Watch Live Oct. 10th Windows Developer Day - Fall Creators Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Join us October 10, 2017 at 9:30 AM PDT for the Windows Developer Day live stream. Kevin Gallo and the Windows engineering team will discuss updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Watch Live Oct. 10th Windows Developer Day - Fall Creators Update

Source: Windows Developer Day - Fall CreatorsConsumer - Windows app development

See also: Windows Developer Day Returns! - Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Oct 2, 2017
  2. JanetEC Win User

Why does Windows ask to restart PC if the update downloaded was corrupt (which results to getting stuck at 81% when updating)?

I am having the same problem on my friend's laptop. I have done all of that, too. I have tried everything. I have one older update from Oct 10th of last year that is blocking the new Fall Creator's Update. Someone told me to disable my security, which
    I did. I've installed all updates but two. Been running this laptop since Wednesday night. Each update takes hours and hours to download and install only to fail at 81%.

Unfortunately, if you don't download the Fall Creator's update, the old Windows 10 updated are going away. I am not a happy camper at this point.

JanetEC, Oct 2, 2017
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    windows10

Version 1709 is newest - Creators Fall Update version.

Version 1803 <- 2018, March - will become available around April 10th.

'Mike P, Oct 2, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Windows Developer Day - Fall Creators Update
    Keynote with Kevin Gallo

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Watch Live Oct. 10th Windows Developer Day - Fall Creators Update - Similar Threads - Watch Live Oct

2. Oct 17 Creators Fall update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Oct 17 Creators Fall update: Why is the Fall Creators update coming on Sunday instead of Tuesday? I still haven't received the April Creators update. Will Fall update skip the April update? Just curious. 93550
  3. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: Has anyone installed it yet? If so did it break anything for you? Debating If I should update or not. 95662
  4. fall creator update

fall creator update: Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped. 97324
  5. Windows is home for developers with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows is home for developers with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: It was an amazing day today at Build 2017. With the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, we continue to grow the Windows platform so that Windows is home for all developers. As I reflect on the day, I want to highlight how Windows and VS are creating the best end-to-end...
  6. Fall Creators Update

Fall Creators Update: I just bit the bullet and went to Microsoft site and tried to install it. It hung up stuck on 24% and stayed there for an hour so I pulled the plug and it has gone back to the previous version. Now what? 99881
  7. Watch Live Windows Developer Day March 7th 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live Windows Developer Day March 7th 2018: Windows Developer Day is back! Join us via livestream on March 7th starting at 9:00 AM PST to find out what’s being released in the next Windows 10 Update. Tune into the keynote by Kevin Gallo, Vice President of the Windows Developer Platform, and live Q&A session to be the...
  8. Windows Developer Day – Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Developer Day – Windows 10 Creators Update: Back in October, Satya, Terry and Panos introduced the Windows 10 Creators Update. They showed some of the new features and announced some amazing new additions to our Surface family of devices. Since then, my team has been working to complete the platform work for the...
  9. Watch Live: Windows Developer Day - Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live: Windows Developer Day - Creators Update: Watch Live: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...-developer-day Join our livestreamed Windows Developer Day event on February 8, 2017 to see what's new for developers in the Windows 10 Creators Update, what it means for your apps and games, and more about...
  10. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: I work for a company that has about 200 desktop and laptop running Windows 10 (most are HP's)on our own domain and after the fall creators update, we have experienced Unauthenticated network messages as well as download issues in all browsers (Edge, IE 11, Chrome, Firefox)....