Windows 10: Watch Microsoft the Musical video

Discus and support Watch Microsoft the Musical video in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; "Microsoft the Musical" was dreamt up and led by interns spending the summer of 2019 at Microsoft. This Tony Awards-style musical theater opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Watch Microsoft the Musical video

"Microsoft the Musical" was dreamt up and led by interns spending the summer of 2019 at Microsoft. This Tony Awards-style musical theater opening number is just one of many passion projects that came to life because we were encouraged to bring our whole selves to work. And that’s what we did: 150 people came in on mornings, weekends, and nights to create this outside of (and in addition to) their day jobs.

Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We hope that this speaks to every person who dreams of being part of something big—and especially to those who’ve been wrongly told they can’t be. At some point, we were all in your shoes. You CAN, you SHOULD, and you WILL.

— Director’s note by Liam McGregor, Data Science Intern, 2019

[youtube]ZGeWNR8CWnA[/youtube]

:)

Brink, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Problem watching videos

Hi Ara,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue, respond to the questions listed below:

• Were any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Does the issue persist on all sites?
    • Do the downloaded videos play fine?

Meanwhile you may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Right click on the video you’re watching.
    • Click on ‘Settings’.
    • On the first tab, make sure ‘Enable hardware acceleration’ box is unchecked.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Can't watch videos on Win 10

Hi,

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• Which web browser are you using to watch online videos?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    If you are using Internet Explorer to watch online videos, I suggest you to
    follow the steps mentioned in the following link and check:Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

Note: The above mentioned article contains steps to reset IE. Resetting Internet Explorer's settings is not reversible. After a reset, all previous settings in IE are lost and cannot
    be recovered.

Please reply us with the required information along with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

YouTube Music can now switch seamlessly between audio and music videos

Source: Official YouTube Blog: YouTube Music now lets listeners switch seamlessly between audio and music videos

Brink, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Watch Microsoft the Musical video - Similar Threads - Watch Microsoft Musical

2. Pc freeze when listen music or watch video while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freeze when listen music or watch video while gaming: I just bought a new computer and i am facing a big issue,usually i watch videos or listen music while gaming, but when i do it now it causes pc to freeze,like there is no problem when i watch only videos or listen music, but when im in game tab videos lags and musics causes...
  3. Pc freeze when listen music or watch video while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc freeze when listen music or watch video while gaming: I just bought a new computer and i am facing a big issue,usually i watch videos or listen music while gaming, but when i do it now it causes pc to freeze,like there is no problem when i watch only videos or listen music, but when im in game tab videos lags and musics causes...
  4. Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copyrighted music on Microsoft Video Editor: I haven't posted my YouTube video yet, but I am using the song called TV Tune and I want to know if it's copyrighted. If it is, may I please have permission to use it?...
  5. Microsoft video editor music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft video editor music: Hi, I recently uploaded my first video on youtube wich I edited in Microsofts video editor, because I couldn't find copyrightfree music fitting for my video I used some of the standard music of the background music option. I used ''Samenzijn'' & ''Zondagen'' Names are in...
  6. Watching Video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Watching Video: I am having problems with loading Video Lectures from a on line college. It just started and I have had no problems in the past. A 30 min lecture use to play from start to finish without any stops to load. Now. its loads for 5 mins, plays for about 2 mins and then needs to...
  7. sometimes when watching a video or listening to music sounds will break

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sometimes when watching a video or listening to music sounds will break: This has been going for 2 days. I've lately tried to install Docker on my pc which requires a restart to configure windows. and my pc shut down while it's doing that. ever since if I try to watch a video online/ locally or launch a game sounds will break, and the video...
  8. Microsoft 10 video music

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft 10 video music: Hello would it be possible to use the Amplified song on video editor in a youtube video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10-video-music/c4abb818-2e6f-454d-8026-16f3f106f3fd"
  9. volume goes down when im watching a video or listening to music

in Windows 10 Customization
    volume goes down when im watching a video or listening to music: how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-goes-down-when-im-watching-a-video-or/65806712-6875-4e0c-81f8-78b6259df092
  10. WATCH VIDEOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WATCH VIDEOS: HAVE WINDOWS [ CRAP ] 10. WHY THE HELL IS IT AN ACT OF CONGRESS TO INSTALL OR UPGRADE ADOBE FLASH. DAMN POP UPS. SAYS IT WAS INSTALLED, GO CHECK A VIDEO, SAYS TO UPGRADE ADOBE OR INSTALL. I AM REALLY PISSED, NOTHING EVER, EVER WORKS RIGHT...