Windows 10: watch netflix on tv from my laptop using cables?

Discus and support watch netflix on tv from my laptop using cables? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How do I use my TV as a display using my PC and cables?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JordanFirman, Dec 25, 2018.

1. watch netflix on tv from my laptop using cables?

How do I use my TV as a display using my

PC and cables?

:)

JordanFirman, Dec 25, 2018

2. Audio getting stop while connecting the laptop to the TV through HDMI cable.

Original Title: Audio

As I don't have cable I often connect an HDMI cable from my laptop to my TV to view Netflix, You Tube etc,. Recently my audio stopped going to the TV. I get a picture but the audio still comes from the laptop where as before I had no audio on the laptop
    but on the TV. Any suggestions family? Thanks in advance. Regards

edward "MASO" mason, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Watching movie and in TV and do jobs on Laptop

I attached my laptop to my TV through an HDMI cable! My TV now mirrors my laptop but I also want to be able to watch a movie file on the TV while surfing the web on my laptop. How do i do this?

[Original Title: Watching movie files!]

EricOutlook, Dec 25, 2018
  4. watch netflix on tv from my laptop using cables?

Windows 10 Netflix App

I have tried that solution. To no avail. It appears to be just the netflix app.

We have not made any changes to the computer or the TV. We have tried different HDMI Cables, different HDMI inputs, different outputs. Any other troubleshooting advice?

BrennanWoodbury, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

watch netflix on tv from my laptop using cables?

1. watch netflix on tv from my laptop using cables? - Similar Threads - watch netflix laptop

2. BSOD while watching Netflix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while watching Netflix: Hi, my computer just went BSOD while i was watching Netflix with the App installaed from microsoft store.and there is nothing more running on my computeranyone can tell me what was wrong?hardware:CPU; Ryzen 7 3700XRAM: 32GBGPU: Nvidia 2070Scurrently running Windows 10 Home...
  3. No sound from TV with HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound from TV with HDMI cable: Hello everyone, I've built a desktop recently and everything is working properly until I connect it to my TV. Basically, I have no sound, even though the TV is properly detected by Windows. I have no problems whatsoever when my desktop is connected to my Lenovo high refresh...
  4. Blue screen from watching youtube or netflix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen from watching youtube or netflix: I'm having blue screens or blank screen more and more often while watching youtube or netflix. I am using a laptop AMD Ryzen 7 4800H 2.9 ghz with internal radeon graphics card nvidia Geforce RTX 2060 This is the dump file from testing drivers with verifier.exe The dump...
  5. Connecting my laptop to my tv using HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting my laptop to my tv using HDMI cable: have connected my tv to my laptop using a hdmi cable. the picture goes to my tv fine but not the sounds. I was messing around with the sound settings as Icould not get sound just out of my laptop but could get sound through my tv. Now I can only get sound through the laptop...
  6. Watching Netflix in NZ

Watching Netflix in NZ: Hello. I am unable to get audio from my TV when I play Netflix through their App via my HP desktop. Is there anyone able to give me some tips ? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watching-netflix-in-nz/c12c0991-fc12-4395-91f1-f1d239c82eda
  7. how can i cast my laptop to TV using HDMI cable?

how can i cast my laptop to TV using HDMI cable?: how to cast laptop to TV using HDMI cable Not working Cant get Chromecast to work either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-cast-my-laptop-to-tv-using-hdmi-cable/617a43ee-fe83-4c40-a34c-35b242145c20
  8. Connect Laptop to TV using VGA- HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect Laptop to TV using VGA- HDMI cable: Hi, I am using Dell Vostro 3466 and it doesnt have HDMI port so I am using VGA to HDMI port. I am trying to connect it with my smart tv but it says no signal. My laptop display has been destroyed and I can barely see whats on it. Please suggest shortcuts or work arounds...
  9. What Software do I need to watch TV (through cable) on my laptop

What Software do I need to watch TV (through cable) on my laptop: Hello All! I've recently updated to Windows 10 x64 on a Toshiba Satellite A665-11T laptop. It features a TV Tuner Card and I was using Windows Media Center to watch TV. Now with WMC no longer available on Win10, what software should I use? I have found various posts about WMC...
  10. After using HDMI cable to tv, monitor on laptop black

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    After using HDMI cable to tv, monitor on laptop black: I have been using HDMI cable from laptop to tv without problem. However, since updating to Windows 10 whenever I use HDMI cable, after disconnecting my laptop screen is black, it is as though it does not recognize it's own monitor. I have had to restore latptop twice and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tv drops hdmi connection when i use netflix from my pc