Windows 10: Watch SpaceX launch of Crew Dragon to ISS on May 30

Discus and support Watch SpaceX launch of Crew Dragon to ISS on May 30 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Watch Live: [media] NASA Live: Official Stream of NASA TV [media] SpaceX is targeting Wednesday, May 27 for Falcon 9’s launch of Crew... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 27, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Watch SpaceX launch of Crew Dragon to ISS on May 30

Read more: SpaceX - Launches

See also: How to Stream NASA TV and Launch America | NASA

:)

Brink, May 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Watch SpaceX launch of Crew Dragon to ISS on May 27

Read more: SpaceX - Launches

See also: How to Stream NASA TV and Launch America | NASA

Brink, May 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Watch SpaceX launch of Crew Dragon to ISS on May 27

Crew Demo-1 Mission | Launch

At 2:49 a.m. EST on March 2, SpaceX launched Crew Dragon’s first demonstration mission from Launch Complex 39A (LC-39A) at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. The intent of this test flight without crew on board the spacecraft was to demonstrate SpaceX’s capabilities to safely and reliably fly astronauts to and from the International Space Station as part of NASA’s Commercial Crew Program.

Crew Dragon docked with the ISS on March 3 at 3:02 a.m. PST, becoming the first American spacecraft to autonomously dock with the orbiting laboratory. The spacecraft undocked from the ISS at 11:32 p.m. PST on March 7 and splashed down in the Atlantic Ocean at 5:45 a.m. PST on March 8.

Brink, May 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, May 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Watch SpaceX launch of Crew Dragon to ISS on May 30 - Similar Threads - Watch SpaceX launch

2. May 30 and what it means for me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    May 30 and what it means for me: Hi there,Can someone explain what is happening on May 30 without my head exploding please.I am currently using Windows 10 on my pc. I am aware that updates / security measures are no longer available but do I have to upgrade my system.I have been told that I should go with...
  3. May 30 and what it means for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    May 30 and what it means for me: Hi there,Can someone explain what is happening on May 30 without my head exploding please.I am currently using Windows 10 on my pc. I am aware that updates / security measures are no longer available but do I have to upgrade my system.I have been told that I should go with...
  4. Fix Crash while launching The Crew 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Crash while launching The Crew 2: I was trying to play The Crew 2 but every time my computer crashes I have analyzed the dmp file created with WinDbg and the information will be attached below pleas help me if you can.2: kd> !analyze...
  5. Fix Crash while launching The Crew 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix Crash while launching The Crew 2: I was trying to play The Crew 2 but every time my computer crashes I have analyzed the dmp file created with WinDbg and the information will be attached below pleas help me if you can.2: kd> !analyze...
  6. ISSE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ISSE: THE SPEKER IS NOT WORKING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/isse/7eaf891c-497a-40b7-ae86-5b61a79b36a2
  7. Alias Isse

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Alias Isse: Hey all, I deleted my old e-mail adress aol and changed it online via Microsoft.com to the new one googlemail. I also use the googlemail now as primary alias see picture 1. But when I want to change the address on my device Laptop, there is still the old one aol. Even if I...
  8. Watch SpaceX launch of Crew Dragon to ISS on May 27

in Windows 10 News
    Watch SpaceX launch of Crew Dragon to ISS on May 27: SpaceX is targeting Wednesday, May 27 for Falcon 9’s launch of Crew Dragon’s second demonstration (Demo-2) mission from Launch Complex 39A (LC-39A) at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. This test flight with NASA astronauts Bob Behnken...
  9. SpaceX to launch Starlink broadband satellites into space on May 15

in Windows 10 News
    SpaceX to launch Starlink broadband satellites into space on May 15: WASHINGTON — SpaceX’s first launch to carry a large number of Starlink broadband satellites is scheduled for May 15, according to a company executive. Gwynne Shotwell, SpaceX’s president and chief operating officer, said the launch will carry “dozens of satellites,” adding...
  10. Watch the 10 launch event

in Windows 10 News
    Watch the 10 launch event: NfveyXCsiA8 1914