Windows 10: Watch The Game Awards

Discus and support Watch The Game Awards in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Game Awards 2018 takes place on Thursday, December 6. Airing live from Los Angeles, the 5th annual show celebrates the best video games and esports... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Watch The Game Awards

The Game Awards 2018 takes place on Thursday, December 6. Airing live from Los Angeles, the 5th annual show celebrates the best video games and esports of the year, and world premieres the most anticipated games of the future. The Game Awards will be available to livestream for free across all major digital, gaming and social platforms around the world.

Source: Home - The Game Awards

Watch Live:

[youtube]SHt3FyE-VIQ[/youtube]

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Watch the Game Awards 2015 here Live December 3rd

Source:

Brink, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Watch the Game Awards 2017 Live Dec. 7th

Source: The Game Awards 2017 The Global Video Game Celebration and Special Deals |

Brink, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Watch The Game Awards

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Watch The Game Awards

1. Watch The Game Awards - Similar Threads - Watch Game Awards

2. Cant watch video while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant watch video while gaming: Hi, Dont know if this is the right place to post this but i give it a try. I am unable to watch a movie or look at youtube videos when i am gaming at the same time. The symptom is that the video laggs but the audio is fine sometimes. its like its dropping frames but when i...
  3. Bluescreens while gaming/watching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreens while gaming/watching videos: Hey, Over the past few days, I've had bluescreens while playing Dota 2 and watching videos on Youtube and Crunchyroll in google chrome. Could someone please take a look at the attached files and help out? Your time is much appreciated, thanks a lot! 62932
  4. BSOD daily while gaming & watching videos

BSOD daily while gaming & watching videos: Running: GPU - R9 380 4gb. CPU - i5 4460. RAM - 8gb balistix ram. PS - CS550 M corsair. Mobo - MSI b85 G41 I have been crashing very frequently while running Overwatch (exists out of the program) as well as occasional 1-2 a day *BSODS usually during game. This is...
  5. BSOD when gaming and watching videos

BSOD when gaming and watching videos: I get a blue screen many times per day with the text SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (NETIO.SYS) and a sad smiley. It happens when I watch Netflix and Youtube and also when I play games on Steam. *cry The Log collector is attached. - Lars 55223
  6. Celebrating Award Winning ID@Xbox Games From 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating Award Winning ID@Xbox Games From 2016: [img] This past year we have experienced an embarrassment of riches with the quantity of incredibly high-quality games that have shipped through ID@Xbox — everything from deep, immersive narrative experiences to amazingly addictive party games. This week we wanted to...
  7. Watch the Game Awards 2017 Live Dec. 7th

in Windows 10 News
    Watch the Game Awards 2017 Live Dec. 7th: The Game Awards 2017 live show will air from Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles on Thursday December 7th, 2017- 9PM ET/ 6PM PT. Celebrate the best games and gamers of 2017 and get a preview of the most anticipated games of the future. The Game Awards will be streamed on a...
  8. Announcing the 2017 ID@Xbox Gaming For Everyone Award Winners

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the 2017 ID@Xbox Gaming For Everyone Award Winners: Last night, at the Independent Games Festival in San Francisco, independent game developers from around the world came together to celebrate the talent, beauty, and creativity that exists within the industry. Gamers are as unique and diverse as the world around us and...
  9. Watch the Game Awards 2015 here Live December 3rd

in Windows 10 News
    Watch the Game Awards 2015 here Live December 3rd: The Game Awards 2015 will take place at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, CA tonight at 9:00 PM EST (6:00 PM PST - 8:00 PM CST). How Do You Play? Join the biggest names in entertainment to celebrate the best video games of 2015, plus get a sneak preview of what’s...
  10. Can't watch films and game at the same time

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't watch films and game at the same time: I run dual monitors and When I was rocking windows 8.1 I could game and watch movies at the same time with with no problems. Now I have upgraded to 10, every time I try and watch something the picture lags but the not the sound when I'm on a game. But if I select the tab...