Windows 10: watch the picture from an album

Discus and support watch the picture from an album in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 and Photo application . I choose an album and when I watch it there are missing pictures . How I can fix this problem ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tzvi Tal, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Tzvi Tal Win User

watch the picture from an album

I am using windows 10 and Photo application . I choose an album and when I watch it there are missing pictures .

How I can fix this problem ?

:)

Tzvi Tal, Oct 16, 2020

2. PICTURES ALBUM

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) Where have you saved the photo album in PC? Have you saved in local drive?

2) Did you check in Recycle bin?

As a workaround, Try to create a new folder and create a photo album and then save it on desktop or pictures folder in this PC.

If the issue persists, then try to create a new local account and check the issue in that account.

I suggest you to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Oct 16, 2020
  3. i cant upload picture from album to facebook

I have the same problem to for some reason I can't upload picture from albums to fb I try following your steps but options like quick share or change the default picture uploader (onedrive) does not appear. Please let me know or if there any other way
    to upload pictures from albums (this will be a good suggestion for an update)

HelkinManyoma, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Groove Shows Unknown Artist & Unknown Album

I solved it by doing the following! I'm not sure which step cracked the problem.

1. Set indexing to index the content of my music files by right clicking on the top level folder, setting the option and applying to all files and sub-folders
    2. Rebuilt the index via the Control Panel Indexing options
    3. Deleted the folders watched in Groove
    4. Deleted the Groove database at C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneMusic_<random>\LocalState\Database
    5. Started Groove
    6. Reassigned the folders to watch

All songs now appear with the right artist & album but some album art was missing in Groove and Media Player despite being displayed correctly in iTunes. I manually updated the missing album art in Media Player and Groove then synchronised to match the Media Player album art.

Steve C, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

1. watch the picture from an album - Similar Threads - watch picture album

2. Pictures disappear from Windows Picture Albums - Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures disappear from Windows Picture Albums - Microsoft Community: I'm missing photos that I installed in my photos ALBUMS. I have 192 albums and only 20 albums still have photos in them.. Why did they disappear from the Albums. These Albums took a very long time to make up and some are VERY important????Windows 10 Pro, 22H2, PC...
  3. Pictures disappear from Windows Picture Albums - Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures disappear from Windows Picture Albums - Microsoft Community: I'm missing photos that I installed in my photos ALBUMS. I have 192 albums and only 20 albums still have photos in them.. Why did they disappear from the Albums. These Albums took a very long time to make up and some are VERY important????Windows 10 Pro, 22H2, PC...
  4. Pictures disappear from Windows Picture Albums - Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Missing pictures in Album

Missing pictures in Album: I created an album by add to.... they are there in saved pictures but when I go through personalizing and slideshow then browse they are not there. Any thoughts. I have 70 pictures...
  6. Missing pictures in Album

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing pictures in Album: I created an album by add to.... they are there in saved pictures but when I go through personalizing and slideshow then browse they are not there. Any thoughts. I have 70 pictures...
  7. Missing pictures in Album

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Album art pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Album art pictures: Windows 10 Home edition version 1903.I have a lot of "Album art"pictures I don`t want and would like to delete them as they have got mixed up in some music albums is it safe to do so? 142745
  9. Pictures disappear from Windows Picture Albums

Pictures disappear from Windows Picture Albums: Hello, I imported Iphone and OnePLus pictures to my PC and safely stored them locally in 2 separated folders. I want to use a selection of those pictures to make a photo album with Windows Picture. I successfully included the folders in the windows picture tool, as they...
  10. WMP not showing album pictures

WMP not showing album pictures: Earlier today i burned a cd with wmp and it went fine, then i put all that music on to a flash drive which removed it from wmp. But when i went to add more music to wmp, the new music's album covers wouldn't show up and all of the songs were. It clumped into tame album so i...